Are we going to lose our jobs?
非常可能的 赫克托
We very well could, Hector.
我们要联合罢♥工♥ 立马就办
We need to do one of those walkouts. That's what we need to do
来吧 大家一起
All right. Who's in?
团结就是力量 把握良机
We need a show of force. Come on! It's now or never!
大家一起
Come on people.
来吧大家 一起上啊
Let's go come on let's do this! Yeah!
走 一起来
Let's go let's do it.
降低赔偿没问题 只要你过去哪里
I will gladly come down on that price if you go over there right now
用门砸碎你的睾丸
And slam your testicles in that door...
我只是要讲道理 不是要自残
I don't want to slam my testicles in the door I want you to be reasonable.
-你一分钱都不能少 -我说你只要用门
- You won't even budge one penny? - Like I said, if you slam your...
你咋不用门砸碎自己的蛋呢
I'll slam your balls in that door!
你刚刚不是在威胁我吧
I'm sorry. Did you just threaten me?
-你别烦了 -我们大家需要冷静一下
- Why don't you give it a rest? - We need to cool off for just a minute.
马上回来
We'll be right back.
我不管这鸟事了 我回家
I don't need this. L'm going home.
怎么啦
Yeah, what?
干嘛
What?
乔尔
Um, what's up Joel?
基本上 我们在想 这个
Basicaly, we were... We were thinking
我们想说...罗里 刚刚提到
We were just thinking... Well, Rory had initially pointed out
你们打算跟通用磨坊谈判
That you guys are doing this deal with General Mills,
我们在想 这个 我们考虑说
And we just think that... Well, we were considering the idea...
我们也该有点散伙钱
We think that maybe we should get a piece of it.
所以我们决定
And, you know so what we decided is...
我们大家决定
What everybody has decided is that if we don't,
我们打算...这样子
Then what we're gonna do I', we're gonna...
等等 你们要分钱 对吧
Hang on you want a piece? Right?
-对的 -对啊 如果没问题的话
- Yeah. - Yeah if we could.
想要分整个公♥司♥对吧
How about the who e goddamn company?
-对 -没问题
- Sure. - You got it!
这整个公♥司♥都算你们的吧
Everybody gets the whole place!
你们来管理 每个人都是老板
You guys run it, okay? Everybody's in charge.
从现在开始 你们掏钱买♥♥新输送带
As of now. In fact, you guys can pay for the new conveyor belt
你们掏钱和阿德勒打工伤官司
And the lawsuit. You can go meet with Adler, okay?
他可能用门挤爆你们的蛋蛋
He might slam your balls in the door,
起码还是老板 对吧
But at least you'll be the boss. Okay?
是搞定了还是
So, was that good, or...
我本来还要说的 你打断了我 然后
I was going to say more, but you interrupted me, and l...
我们丰富的自助午餐价格只有
Our lunch buffet features all the food you love at a great...
温得拉 马上转弯 进入第二顺位
Vandella will make the turn, he moves to second.
他转了一个大弯 目前是第二顺位
He's got himself a double. Big turn at second.
他踩刹车了 维持目前的位置
He throws on the brakes. He'li stay there.
他才正准备提速呢 真可惜
Well, he just turned on that pitch. What can we say?
我想 贝罗特只能止于四冠军
I think four winnings is all Berot can handle,
而且他的第四个冠军 只是
And he hasn't handled the fourth winning. With two doubles...
乔尔 我有事情要跟你说
Listen, Joel I need to tell you something.
这两年来你在工厂忙得不可开交
You've been really busy at the factory for the last couple years,
自从我在家工作以来
And ever since I started working at home,
我好像感觉没那么自信
It seems like, I don't know maybe I just wasn't feeling
不像以前了 我只是
As pretty as I used to feel, and I just...
你跟那小子上♥床♥
You banged the pool cleaner
-什么 -这不就是你要跟我说的吗
- What? - Is that what you're trying to tell me?
你跟布莱德上♥床♥了
You had sex with brad.
-你知道了? -我雇用他的
- You knew? - Yeah I knew I hired him.
我知道是你雇用他的 可是你怎么
Yeah, I know you hired him but how did you know that...
我不是雇他来清泳池 我雇他勾引你
I didn't hire him to clean the pool. I hired him to have sex with you.
什么
What?
等等 为什么
Wait... Why?
我雇用他和你搞婚外情
I hired him to have an affair with you,
因为我想搞婚外情而不想感到内疚
Because I wanted to have an affair and not feel guilty
但是我那时醉晕了
But I was very, very drunk,
还嗑了药
And I was on some kind of a horse tranquilizer.
你还付钱给 布莱德 每一次都付了
Brad was getting paid? You pa d brad this whole time?
15次都付了钱
All 15 times?
15次?
Fifteen?
-对啊 -天啊
- Yes - Jesus Christ.
有15天了吗
Has it even been 15 days?
不可思议 这几天你居然还能坐下
Unbelievable. How can you even sit down?
等等 你想要搞婚外情
Wait, you wanted to have an affair with another woman?
对 但是我没有
Um, yes, but I didn t.
你怎么不跟我说呢
Why didn't you just talk to me about it?
我本来是想的 可是
I was going to, but you know,
迪恩 给了我一些药丸
Dean, you know, he gaie me some pill.
你这个混♥蛋♥
Od you asshole.
-我是个混♥蛋♥ -对 我要走了
-i'm the asshole? -yes! L'm leaving.
苏西 理论上我什么都没做
Suzie, technicaiiy I didn't even do anything.
你可以他说 谢谢 你清理泳池就行了
You could've just said ''no, thanks just clean the pool.''
如果你没雇用他这些问题都不会有
None of this would've happened if you hadn't h red h m.
碰到你们太好了
Hey, guys glad I caught you.
你们两口子几乎不来应门的
You guys hardly ever answer the door.
-现在时间不恰当 -我走了
- Now is not a really good time. - I'm leaving.
那么你看什么时候比较恰当呢
When do you think would be a good time, you think?
不知道 真的不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
-我要说的是 -明天如何
- See the thing is... - How about tomorrow?
-你明天再来 好吧 -太好了
- You want to come by tomorrow? - Great.
-好 -什么时间
- Okay? - What's time?
不知道 只要是明天都可以
I don't know. Just sometime tomorrow would be great.
太好了 如果你们能去 自己买♥♥单更好
Okay, great. So if you could go and have that check, that would be great.
-110美元 -好
- lt's 110. - Okay.
-两份 每份55美元 -好 好
- That's two plates and $55 a plate. - Okay, Okay.
-我要关门了 -好吧
- l'm going to close this. - Okay.
-乔尔 -是我
- Joel? - I.
你怎么知道我在这儿
Hey, what... How did you know that I was here?
因为我也在这 刚好看见你 所以
I'm actually staying here, too. I thought I saw you, so...
进来吧
Come in, sorry.
你要喝点什么 有汽水
Do you want something to drink? I have soda.
不用了 谢谢
No thanks.
对于威利的事我很抱歉
Listen, I am so sorry about what happened with Wilie.
他太疯了 这就是我辞职的原因
He gets crazy. That's why I had to move out,
请坐
So, have a seat.
那是玛丽的包 对吧
That's Mary's purse, right?
那边那个 是玛丽的钱包 对吗
Right there. That's Mary's purse, right?
不 是我的包包
Huh, no, that's my bag.
工厂怎么样 同事们怎么样
So wait. How are things at work? How is everybody?
这就是玛丽的包 你偷了它
This is Mary's purse, and you stole it.
我说对了吗
Am I right?
乔尔 那是我的包 大概和她的相似吧
Joel, that's my bag. Lt probably just looks like hers.
这种包到处都有卖♥♥的
You know there's a lot of them out there.
我从没见过另一个
I have never seen another one.
或者说有泰迪熊挂饰的另一个
Or another teddy in a fucking tutu.
现在 你打算怎么处理斯戴普的事
Now, what are you doing with Step?
什么
Huh?
他起诉公♥司♥的唯一原因就是因为你
You're the only reason that he's suing this company, right?
你知道为了组建工厂
Do you have any idea how much work
我花费了多少心血吗
I put into building up that company?
你了解吗 在乎吗
Do you have any clue? Do you care?
我要走了 把这个也带走
I'm gonna go. I m gonna take this.
如果真是你的包 你可以报♥警♥
If it really is your bag you can call the police,
告诉警♥察♥是我偷了它
You can tell them that I stole it. All right?
转念一想 我应该现在就报♥警♥
On second thought, l'm gonna call them right now
告诉他们是你偷的
And l'm gonna tell them that you stole it.
-乔尔 请别这样做 -为什么不
- Joel, please don't. - Why?
乔尔 请不要报♥警♥ 我还在缓刑期
Joel, please don t call the police. I'm on probation,
不然我会坐很久的牢的
And I will go to jail for a really long time.
或许在你开始骗我的员工之前
Well, maybe you should have thought about that
你早该想到会这样
Before you stared ripping off my employees.
乔尔 求你了 我向你保证
Joel, please? Listen, I promise you
我不会再怂恿斯戴普 他会撤诉的
I will leave Step alone and he will drop the lawsuit.
我怎么知道你说的是真的
电影精选列表