Everyone up to the light. Look, I told you they're not gonna make that easy, are they?
大家都到灯这来 我给你说了 他们不会那么简单就让我们得手的 是吧?
Unless you want to make a list of our brainwaves, White,
除非你想给我们大家的灵机程度做个排名 小白
I say we cross a few off as we go.
我觉得我们不应该争来争去的
Fine.
好吧
Allow me.
让我来吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah, join in any time, Deaf!
喂 和我们一起来搞啊 聋子!
You're not one for small talk, are you?
你不喜欢闲聊 是吧?
Come.
来 给我
Relax, you'll get it back!
放松点 看完就还给你!
Alright, like l said, l think we can strike light off the list.
瞧 我说过的 我们可以不考虑光照的因素了
Light is a spectrum.
光是有波谱的
There's light we can see,
有些光我们能用肉眼看到
but there's light we can't see.
但有些光我们肉眼是看不到的
Like ultraviolet, infra-red, X-rays.
比如紫外线 红外线 X光
Look, if we can't see it, how are we supposed to find it?
好 如果我们看不到它 又怎么把它找出来呢?
The source must be visible, even if the light isn't. Right?
发光源肯定是能看到的 就算它发的光我们看不见 对吧?
Find the light switches.
找一下这些灯的开关
There aren't any, not in here anyway. And.
没有 反正在这找不到 还有
If you choose to leave the room for any reason.
如果你出于任何原因离开这个房♥间
you'll be disqualified.
你将丧失竞争资格
There must be some way to trigger these.
肯定有办法让这些灯开启关闭的啊
This is emergency lighting.
这是个紧急状况备用灯
So let's create an emergency.
那我们来制♥造♥出一个紧急状况
That would be very risky.
那太冒险了
It's less risky than doing nothing, isn't it? He's right.
这总比什么都不做风险小 对吧? 他说的对
If we try this and fail, we can't go back. Blackout.
如果我们这样做又失败了 就不能恢复原状了 会变成漆黑一片的
We vote.
我们举手表决吧
Those too.
把那些灯也搞掉
Nice! Very nice!
好啊! 太好了!
Touch of blue, what you wanted?
蓝调酒吧 您想来点什么?
This is black light.
这是暗光灯
The kind credit card firms use to reveal their security symbols.
信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥用这种灯来让他们的安全标记显示出来
Yeah, what a shame we didn't apply to work for Visa!
哦 我们没有应聘去VISA信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥真是太可惜了!
Our gamble might have paid off. It did pay off.
我们的赌博可能会有回报的 是有回报
Just not in the way you wanted.
只不过不是以你想要的方式回报
You acted, and the room reacted.
你一有动作 房♥间就会做出反应
We've entered a dialogue now, we should keep going.
我们已经与房♥间有了互动 我们应该继续进行
Yeah, maybe. Maybe not.
是啊 也许应该也许不应该
Sorry, it was invisible light you said you wanted here.
不好意思 你说这会出现肉眼看不见的光
'Cause this looks pretty fucking visible to me.
但是现在这光我看得他♥娘♥的♥非常清楚
Scientific term for it is "near-ultraviolet".
这种光的科学术语叫"近紫外线光"
It didn't work, but it was worth trying.
是没起作用 但总应该试试吧
Well, if nothing else we'll come out of this with great tans.
哦 如果情况不改变 我们走出这个房♥间时都会被烤成非洲鸡了
We've got to knock these out too.
我们得把这些灯也搞掉
The top hives of these strips aren't lit.
这些灯带的上端槽里没有发光
Look.
来看啊
Infrared. The other option.
红外线 这是另一种办法
That exposes something too? It's less common than UV, but yes.
它也能照出来什么东西吗? 它比紫外线更少见 但它也能照出东西
Art historians use it to make reflectograms
艺术历史学家们用它来反射出
of the sketch outlines beneath paintings.
油画作品底层的轮廓草图
If there's a hidden layer in our papers.
如果发给我们的纸里也有好几层的话
Carefully.
小心点
Let me guess, "near-infrared"?
我猜这回是不是应该叫"近红外线光"了?
All right, everyone, try again.
好了 大家再试一次
Anyone? Anything? No.
有人发现什么吗? 没有
Shit!
屎啊!
Now can we please get off the lighting? If you can provide a better alternative.
我们现在能不能别再往灯上想了? 如果你提出个更好的办法就行
Any alternative. We've burned a quarter of our time already.
什么办法都行啊 我们已经浪费了4分之1的时间了
Perhaps the company's Japanese-owned and this is an origami exam.
也许这公♥司♥是小日本开的 这个测试是考我们折纸手工水平的
Be our guest. That sheet is yours to spoil.
你请便吧 反正搞坏了也是你的纸
Yes, it is, but only your sheet.
对啊 不过只是"你的"纸
It's a piece of paper. No, it's more than that now, isn't it?
那只是张纸而已 不 它现在不只是张纸了 是吧?
This is experimental material.
它现在是个实验材料
If you spoil. . . your paper.
如果你搞坏了 "你的"纸
Your paper! . . you will be disqualified.
"你的"纸! 你将丧失竞争资格
This isn't mine. This is hers.
这不是我的纸 这是她的
"It's not fair"!
"这不公平啊!"
And she's gone. So.
现在她走了 所以
Tracing.
我涂
Well, congratulations, Blonde. Your idea sucks too.
哦 恭喜 金发女 你的主意也是屁作用都没有
This could all be a distraction, you know.
这些东西可能都是用来分散我们注意力的 知道吧
We could be missing something obvious.
我们可能没发现某些显而易见的东西
Yeah, yeah, yeah! All right!
好 好 好! 行了!
Light does not work, LED does not work.
灯没起作用 发光管也没起作用
Liquid!
液体!
Oh, yeah.
哦 对吔
Right.
好的
Lick it, spit on it, get it wet, alright?
舔这些纸 在上面弄上口水 把它弄湿 好吧?
If the question's watermarked we may need some liquid to bring it out.
如果问题是水印在纸上的 我们得用些液体让它显示出来
What are you doing with yours? You don't wanna know, mate.
你手上拿的纸怎么弄? 你不会想知道的 伙计
Actually, we do. Well, you can come and watch.
我们当然想知道 好 那你过来看吧
You can hold it for me too if you like.
你还可以帮我把纸拿好 如果你喜欢的话
Though I'd prefer it if Blonde did. That's disgusting.
虽然我更喜欢"金发女"来干这事 真恶心
"By any means necessary", right, brother?
"用任何必要的方法" 对吧 兄弟?
If we can do it, I say we should.
如果我们能这么做 那我觉得我们就应该做
That's not gonna bring the question out. Urine's sterile. You can drink it.
你那么做不可能让问题显示出来的 尿是无菌的 你都可以喝它的
Wish you would. Great. A pissing contest.
真希望你会喝下去 好极了 撒尿比赛啊
Anything?
有东西显示出来吗?
I can't tell yet. lt's all yellow. Hold it up and let us see.
现在还不好说 纸都变黄了 把它拿起来让我们看看
Well, if you'll lend me a glove, l'll oblige.
嗯 如果你借我个手套 我就拿
Well, l'm running out of ideas.
唉 我没什么主意了
Giving up so easily, Black, with 57 minutes on the clock? You should shamed of yourself.
这么容易就放弃了? 小黑 还剩57分钟呢 你真丢脸
You know what.
你知道吧
Will you two shut up? Some of us are trying to think!
我们俩个能闭嘴吗? 我们这还有人要考虑问题呢!
At last, he speaks.
终于 他说话了
He's French.
他是法国人
Vous voyez la? Does anyone here speak French?
Vous voyez la? 这有人会说法语吗?
Can you see?
你能看见吗?
Can you see it in there? See what in there?
你能看到这些东西吗? 看见什么东西?
See what? Pretty colours?
看见什么? 漂亮的颜色?
Vousmeme. Yourself.
Vousmeme. 你自己
It shows you yourself.
它让你看到了你自己
And then there were six. Leave him alone. He's done nothing to you.
是啊 我们一共6个自己呢 别烦他 他又没对你做什么
He's done nothing for me either or any of us flatten the matter. Nutter!
是啊 他对我们解决问题屁主意都没出 疯子!
To see clearly is all.
去看明显是最关键的步骤
All right, that's enough out of you, Sartre! alright?
好了 你够了吧 萨特! 行吧?
Fucking philosophers.
狗屁哲学家
Thank God that this world belongs to the doers, not the thinkers.
感谢上帝 这是个实干家的世界 而不是空想家的世界
Since we're proposing grand theories, let me advance one of my own.
既然我们在提各种假设 我也提一个
This is not an exam.
这不是个测验
Not in the conventional sense anyway.
在常识上来说不算是
Look around.
瞧瞧我们这些人
You couldn't ask for a more representative group
你再也找不到其它更有代表性的团队
to qualify for the final stage.
有资格来进入这最后的考验了
Four men and four women entered this room,
4个男人和4个女人进入到这个房♥间
all from different cultures and ethnic backgrounds,
我们分别有不同的文化和人种背景
possessing a healthy mixture of skill-sets.
而且都拥有不同的技能
How convenient that is. How staged.
真是太方便了 布局的太好了
What are you saying? They rigged the tests to bring us together?
你什么意思? 难道是他们专门做了个局让我们几个聚在一起?
Some kind of experiment in group dynamics.
他说的是某种团体互动能力实验
What are you talking about? I'm saying this is a game.
你到底在说什么? 我的意思是这只是个游戏
And they're betting on us. Right and who is "they"?
他们在我们身上下注赌输赢 好 他们是谁?
The board.
这公♥司♥的董事会
I guess they're watching us right now.
我猜他们这会正在看着我们呢
They'll be ex-VCs mostly.
他们以前可能都是风险投资商
Probably left the incubator when they realised
也许他们终止了与托管公♥司♥的合作 在他们意识到
their little start-up had struck the mother lode.
他们投资的小企业已经赚了大钱的之后;
It wouldn't get any sweeter than this, I'm sure.
搞这种权力把戏对他们来说肯定很爽 我敢肯定;
So they joined the board,
于是他们就进入了公♥司♥的董事会