丁克 送他去医务室
Dink, get him to the infirmary.
其他人动起来 快点 要迟到了 快
The rest of you, let's move! Come on! We're late! Come on!
他们已经把门打开了
They already opened the gate?
佩查
Petra?
两个战队还不够
Two armies weren't enough?
他们还要挡住你的视野吗
They had to block your view too?
你来这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
上校说你需要替补队员
Colonel said you needed a sub.
他大概觉得如果我在对面
Guess he thought your odds were zero
你肯定赢不了
with me on the other team.
邦佐居然同意了
Bonzo agree to this?
-是格拉夫上校的命令 -他必须同意
- Colonel Graff's orders. - He didn't have a choice.
丁克 跪下
Dink. Kneel.
-什么 -我有主意了 跪下
- What? - I have an idea. Kneel.
准备好了吗
Ready?
三 二
In three, two,
-一 -开火
-one! - Fire now!
瞄准他们 开火
Shoot 'em! Fire!
小心
Look out!
墙上的12个都消灭了
Twelve clear on the wall!
干掉了12个 还有20个
Twelve down, 20 to go.
他们可能藏在星锥后面
They could be right behind these forward stars
也可能守在自己的门口
or all the way back at their gate.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Ready.
开火
Now!
拉
Pull!
那群傻瓜的门口有一圈星锥
Dumbos have a bunch of stars around their gate
就像个巨型甜甜圈一样
like a giant donut!
他们就躲在星锥后面
They're just hanging behind 'em.
-没有更近的了 -没
- No one closer? - Nah.
很好
Nice.
看看他们怎么对付我们的队形吧
Let's see how they handle a formation.
我们从没用过队形
We've never done a formation.
所以他们想不到我们会用
Then they won't expect one.
我们人数还是占优
We still outnumber him.
我们应该主动出击打垮他
We should storm him and crush him.
不 我们按兵不动 让他先出招
No. We hold our positions. He has to come to us.
我们不能输
We can't lose.
开火
Open fire!
他们在向上飘
They're drifting upwards!
数到一的时候 第二排推第一排
On my count, row two, push row one!
改变方向30度
We're changing direction, 30 degrees!
三 二 一
In three, two, one...
推
Now!
尾部脱离 第六排 开始
Rear thrusters, row six... Now!
第五排 开始
Row five... Now!
加油 别让他们过去
Come on. Don't let them through.
我们得打散他们
We've gotta break them up!
就要到了
We're almost there!
-我被击中了 -坚持住
- I'm hit! - Hold on!
阿莱你还好
Alai, are you okay?
-没事 我们到了吗 -快了 靠紧点
- Yeah! Are we there yet? - Almost! Keep close!
-不能让阿莱中弹 -就要到了
- Alai can't get hit! - We're nearly there!
继续射击
Keep shooting!
我们做到了
We did it! Yeah!
感觉如何 飞龙最棒
Eat that! Dragon rules! Yes!
-谁是常胜将军 -飞龙
- Who's undefeated now? - Dragon!
还觉得他没准备好吗
Still think he's not ready?
别太得意了
Don't be smug.
你看到邦佐的表情了吗
Did you see the look on Bonzo's face?
我们受够你了 安德
We're tired of you, Ender.
你♥爸♥爸一定会为你骄傲的
You know, your father would be proud.
找一个正在洗澡的孩子打架
Come to fight a boy in the shower.
还带着兄弟
With your buddies.
去门口望风
Go watch the door.
快去
Go!
听着
Look...
你可以说你赢了
You can say you won.
我会说你给我上了一课
I'll say you taught me a lesson.
没门 懦夫
No, coward.
举起拳头来
Raise your fists.
来战斗吧 来啊
Come out and fight! Come on!
来啊 打啊
Come on, fight! Come on!
我可以拧断你的胳膊
I could break your arm!
邦佐
Bonzo?
邦佐
Bonzo!
邦佐
Bonzo?
来人啊
Help!
快来人帮帮我们
We need help in here!
大家都知道是他挑事的
Everybody knows he started it.
安德
Ender.
-真的很抱歉... -少校
- I am so sorry... - Major!
我们不该让你落单的
We should never have allowed you to be alone...
住嘴 少校
Not now, Major!
让我们单独谈
Leave us.
别烦他
Leave him.
快
Now.
你也是 同学
You too, cadet.
他会死的 对吧
He's gonna die, isn't he?
不 不会的
No... No.
请不要骗我
Please, don't lie to me.
我们会送他回家 回地球去
We're gonna send him home. Back to Earth.
他会好起来的
So he can get better.
我想跟他一起走
I want to go with him.
我不能让你走
I can't let you go.
你已经走了这么远
You've come so far.
我还想和我姐姐谈谈
And I wanna talk to my sister.
你属于舰队 安德
The Fleet owns you, Ender.
指挥部不会允许的
Strategos would never allow it.
让我回家 上校 不然我就辞职
Send me home, Colonel, or I will resign.
别威胁我 孩子
Don't threaten me, boy.
我不是敌人
I am not the enemy.
这点我可不确定
I'm not so sure.
我不会再玩这个游戏了
I won't play this game anymore.
我退出
I quit.
你准备怎么做
What are you gonna do?
在一个失败者身上浪费几百万吗
Waste millions on a loser?
你想见我吗
You wanted to see me.
你不能辞职
You can't resign.
你有义务留下来
You have an obligation to stay here
并且说服他完成任务
and convince him to do his duty.
我的父亲养过马
My father trained horses.
我从五岁起就养牲口
I've raised yearlings since I was five years old.
我每次都能慧眼识珠
I know a thoroughbred when I see one.
我们不能失去他
We can't lose him.
天哪
My God...
你从不把他们当做孩子看待 是吗
You really don't see them as children, do you?
招募十五岁以下的儿童
It used to be a war crime
曾经属于战争犯罪
to recruit anyone under the age of 15.
等到战争结束 我们才会有闲情逸致
When the war is over, we can have the luxury
讨论我们的行为是否道德
of debating the morality of what we do.
等战争结束了 那孩子会变成什么样
When it's over, what will be left of the boy?
就算他被毁了又怎么样
What does it matter if there's nothing left at all?
我们正利用这些孩子赢得战争
We're using these children to win a war.
如果他们回到家里
And if they come home,
我的职责是弥合他们所受的伤
it's my job to put them back together again.
谢谢你所做的一切
Thanks for what you've done.
-安德在哪里 -你好 华伦蒂
- Where's Ender? - Hello, Valentine.
你到这里干什么 发生什么事了
Why are you here? Did something happen?
他们不让我见他
They won't let me see him.
电影精选列表