Go, Salamander! Go! Go! Go! Go!
走起来 火蜥蜴 走 走
Go, go Salamander! Go! Go!
我们得把他们打散
We gotta break them up.
弗莱 你和我贴在一起 佩查在上面射击
Fly, you lock with me. Petra rides chariot!
-明白吗 -明白
- Got it? - Got it!
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Ready.
三 二 一
In three, two, one...
-我被击中了 -我也是
- I'm hit! - Me too!
继续射击 佩查
Keep shooting, Petra!
用身体撞她
Body hit her!
-解决她 快去 -好的
- Take her out! Go! - I'm on it!
维京
Wiggin!
你在干什么 我叫你留在后面的
What are you doin'? I told you to stay back!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你过来干什么 邦佐会杀了你的
What are you doing here? Bonzo will kill you.
反正也回不去了
I can't go back now.
那就来参战吧 我们快输了
Well, then get in the game. We're losing.
他们一半的小队都守在门口
They've got half their toon back near their gate.
用你的脚帮我转向
Put your feet to mine. Redirect me.
装死
Play dead.
进入射程前不要拿枪
Don't draw your weapon till you know you have a shot.
明白
Got it.
三 二 一
In three, two, one...
挺聪明啊 让维京最后再出动
Smart move, holding Wiggin back.
你这都是在哪儿学的
Where'd you learn all this?
我以前有个哥哥
I had a brother.
-以前 -现在也是
- Had? - Have.
来吧 再来一次
Come on. Let's go again.
这次用手臂 别用臀部
But use your arms, not your hips.
长官来了 立正
Officer on deck! A-ten-hut!
我不是说过你不许和她训练了吗
I thought I told you not to train with her.
我们同意自♥由♥时间除外的 长官
I thought we'd agreed that free time was free, sir.
稍息
At ease.
别这样 邦佐
Stop it, Bonzo!
你再让我出丑
Try making me look like a fool again
我就杀了你
and I'll kill you.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
你想要我做什么
What do you want me to do?
华伦蒂
Valentine?
你怎么会在我的游戏里
How can you be in my game?
好样的
Well done.
这下你是个杀手了
You're a killer now.
做噩梦了吗 菜鸟
Nightmares, Launchie?
自己忍♥着
Keep 'em to yourself.
你说游戏会反应他的精神状态
You said the game would reveal his state of mind,
而不是搞乱他的精神状态
not screw with it!
他的变♥态♥哥哥怎么会在游戏里
How did his psycho brother end up in the game?
他显然有很大的心理压力...
He's obviously feeling some psychological pressure...
他当然有压力 安德森
Of course he's feeling pressure, Anderson!
这个训练营里的孩子
This is a boot camp for kids
可是要面对真正的敌人的
that are gonna have to face a real enemy!
游戏是孩子和电脑之间
The game is a thought relationship
思维交流的结果
between the child and the computer.
他们共同创造剧情
Together they create stories.
那就把剧情改了
Then change the story!
剧情是他心理活动的投影
The stories reflect the child's emotional reality.
我改不了
I can't change that!
我不知道那些画面怎么会在游戏里
I don't know how these images got into the game.
把游戏删掉
Erase the game.
国际舰队到达时间
威胁评估
威胁评估
风险评估
风险评估
国际舰队到达倒计时
虫族侦查范围
国际舰队到达倒计时
虫族侦查范围
你做得很好
Doin' well.
非常好
Very well.
考试成绩名列前茅
Top test scores in class.
战斗得分也是第一
Highest Battle Room ratings.
但你好像总是惹你的长官生气
But you have a habit of upsetting your commander.
我不会因为一个人军衔比我高
I find it hard to respect someone
就去尊重他 长官
just because they outrank me, sir.
真让你很为难 对吧
Puts you in a difficult position, doesn't it?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你不喜欢听命于邦佐
You don't like taking orders from Bonzo.
不喜欢 长官
No, sir.
也许你喜欢自己发号♥施令
Perhaps you'd prefer to give them yourself?
长官
Sir?
你自己领导一个战队怎么样
How would you like to lead your own army?
飞龙战队
Dragon Army.
长官 我从没听说过飞龙战队
Sir, I've never heard of a Dragon Army.
我们四年前就不再用那个名字了
We discontinued the name four years ago.
飞龙战队从没赢过一场比赛
No Dragon Army ever won a battle.
那为什么不起个新名字 长官
Then why not a new name, sir?
因为有现成的制♥服♥
Because we already have the uniforms.
这个战队里都有谁呢 长官
And who will be in this army, sir?
不合群的家伙 跟你一样
Misfits. Like you.
这些怪人可能非常聪明
Oddballs who might just be brilliant
但需要正确的指挥
with the right commander.
这是你的新寝室
Your new quarters.
你的士兵已经接到通知
Your soldiers are being notified now.
你将在十五分钟后会见他们
You will address them in 15 minutes.
你觉得他们会追随我吗
Do you think they'll follow me?
全体立正
A-ten-hut!
长官来了
Officer on deck.
稍息
At ease.
欢迎来到飞龙战队
Welcome to Dragon Army.
床铺按照年龄顺序 年轻的在前面
Bunking will be arranged with youngest at the front
老兵在后面
and veterans at the back.
安德
Ender.
别的指挥官都让老兵睡在靠门的一边
Every other commander has their seniors closest to the door.
我没打算和别的指挥官一样
Well, I don't intend to be like every other commander.
我为啥在这儿 安德 你压根不喜欢我
What am I doing here, Ender? You don't even like me.
队员不是我选的 伯纳德
I didn't select this army, Bernard.
但我想训练出全校最好的战队
But I intend to make it the best in this school.
我觉得你可以帮我完成目标
I think you can help make that happen.
我说错了吗
Am I wrong?
没有 长官
No, sir.
你们要互相尊重
You will respect one another.
如果谁有比我更好的主意
If anybody has an idea they think is better than mine,
我希望听到它
I wanna hear it.
战队不能只依靠
I can't be expected to do all the thinking
我一个人的想法 对吧 小豆子
in this army, can I, Bean?
-没错 长官 -换上衣服吧
- No, sir! - Then let's get suited up.
-训练马上开始 -是 长官
- Training starts now! - Sir, yes, sir!
他对他们要求很严
He's pushing them hard.
说不定连伯纳德都能有进步
Might even make something of Bernard.
指挥学校在催我们做决定
Command School is pressing for a decision.
告诉他们我们需要时间
Tell them we need more time.
我们没有时间了
We're out of time.
中尉
Lieutenant.
明天的比赛凌晨三点开始
Tomorrow's game will commence at 0300.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
起床 起床
Wake up! Wake up!
和火蜥蜴与美洲豹的比赛五分钟后开始
Battle with Salamander and Leopard! In five!
一次打两个战队
Two armies at once?
上校不按规则来啊
The Colonel is changing the rules!
和虫族的战斗不会有规则
In a battle with the Formics, there will be no rules.
你还好吗
You all right?
我脚崴了
I twisted my ankle.
-严重吗 -有点
- How bad? - Not good.
电影精选列表