''知己知彼 百战不殆 知己知彼 心有戚戚''
五十年前
Fifty years ago,
一种被称为虫族的外星人袭击了地球
an alien force known as the Formics attacked Earth.
数亿人死亡
Tens of millions died.
最伟大的指挥官
It was only through the sacrifice
牺牲了自己
of our greatest commander
人类才得以免于灭绝
that we avoided total annihilation.
自那以后我们就在为下次袭击做准备
We've been preparing for them to come back ever since.
国际舰队
The International Fleet
认为世界上最聪明的孩子
decided that the world's smartest children
将是世界最大的希望
are the planet's best hope.
伴随着战争游戏而成长
Raised on war games,
他们的决断敏锐 果断 无畏
their decisions are intuitive, decisive, fearless.
我便是这些童子军的其中一员
I am one of those recruits.
不 我找到他了 他正探头探脑呢
No, I got him. He's poking his head out.
我一直透过他的眼睛观察
I've watched through his eyes,
透过他的耳朵聆听
I've listened through his ears,
我告诉你
and I tell you
就是他
he's the one.
当时你也这么说他哥哥的
That's what you said about his brother.
他哥哥是因为其他原因被排除掉的
Brother tested out impossible for other reasons.
和他的战术能力无关
Nothing to do with his tactical abilities.
-抓到你了 抓到你了 -转身 回头
- I gotcha, I gotcha... - Go around. Go back.
他要撞毁他
He's gonna crush him.
不是吧
Come on!
你不能这么干
You can't do that!
你得利用好你周围的环境
You've got to use what's around you.
不不不 我已经在行星带那里逼住你了
No, no, no. I had you all the way through the belt!
你算错了小行星逼近你时
You miscalculated your trajectory
你自己的运动轨道
relative to the incoming asteroid.
别给我说教 维京
Don't lecture me, Wiggin!
你作弊
You cheated!
游戏挺不错的
It was a good game.
谢了
Thanks.
再来一局
Play again.
抱歉
Sorry.
-要不明天吧 -看到了吗
- Tomorrow maybe? - You see?
他在制定策略上很有天赋
He's got a talent for strategy.
他的谦虚可能是装出来的
His humility could be false.
避免与一个妄自尊大的人为敌
Part of a strategy to avoid antagonizing an ego-driven opponent.
这么说来他就更聪明了
Which makes him even smarter.
他也许是天才
He may be a genius,
但我们需要其他人愿意追随的人 一名领袖
but we need someone the others will follow. A leader.
他单枪匹马可没法获胜
He can't win on his own.
那就看看他要怎么面对同龄人的排斥
Well, let's see how he handles rejection.
安德鲁·维京
Andrew Wiggin.
安德鲁·安德·维京
Andrew Ender Wiggin,
请去医务室报道
please report to the infirmary.
安德·维京 请去医务室
Ender Wiggin, to the infirmary.
-你好 安德 -你好
- Hello, Ender. - Hello.
今天我们得把监控器取出来
That nasty monitor is coming out today.
请面朝下躺下
Please. Lie face down.
我被踢出项目了吗
Am I off the program?
我做错了什么吗
Did I do something wrong?
我对此无可奉告
That's not really for me to say.
躺下
Lie down.
早些结束这边 你就能早些为以后做打算
The sooner we get this done, the sooner you can move on.
准备好了吗
Ready?
会很痛的
This won't hurt a bit.
立正
A-ten-hut!
前进
Forward march!
你想去哪儿 维京
Where do you think you're going, Wiggin?
被踢出项目了吧
Washed out, huh?
过来
Come on!
-把他弄进去 -你想要...
- Get him in there! - You're expecting...
快
Come on!
来啊 骗子
Come on, cheat.
一对一 这次来真的
One on one, for real this time.
不玩游戏了
No game.
他现在没有监控器了
He's got no monitor now.
没错
That's right.
没人看着你了 维京
There's no one watching you now, Wiggin.
一对一吗
One on one?
那为什么你的小弟们架着我
Then why are your boys holding me?
-来吧 -来就来
- Let's go. - Come on, man.
给我躺着
Stay down...
我要杀了你 骗子
I'm gonna kill you, cheat.
该死
Goddamn...
别打了 安德
Take it easy, Ender!
你们可能想联合起来对付我
You might be thinking of ganging up on me.
但记好了 我是怎么对付想要伤害我的人的
Butjust remember what I do to people who try to hurt me.
他说我作弊
He said I was cheating.
说我因此才被踢出项目
Said that was why I was off the program,
-我一直踢他 -这无关紧要
-and I kept on kicking him. -It doesn't matter.
他倒下了我都没有停
Even after he was down.
他再也不会欺负你了
He'll never bully you again.
我满脑子都在想
All I could think was,
"彼得会怎么做"
"What would Peter do?"
我和他一个样 华尔
I'm just like him, Val.
不 你一点也不像他 安德
No. No, you are nothing like him, Ender.
不像谁
Nothing like who?
你不是有比赛吗
I thought you had a game.
下雨了
Rained out.
-他在哭什么 -我没哭
- What's he crying about? - I'm not crying.
我的监控器被取走了
My monitor's gone.
现在我和你一样了
Now I'm just like you.
爸妈花了那么多钱才生下第三个孩子
You mean that Mom and Dad spent all that money on a third,
而他现在也被踢出了项目吗
and now he's off the program too?
别说了 彼得 他比我们俩坚持得都要久
Stop it, Peter. He made it farther than either of us.
退学生
Hey, dropout.
还记得怎么玩虫族和宇航员吗
Remember how to play Formics and Astronauts?
够了 妈妈呢
That's it! Where's Mom?
不 别去
No,don't
-我跟你玩 -戴上面具
- I'll play. - Put the mask on.
你来当虫子
You can be the bug.
彼得 你疯了
Peter! You're insane!
-别管我们 华伦蒂 -不 停下
- Stay out of this, Valentine! - No! Stop it!
好了 虫子 你先来 你先攻击
All right, bug, you started it, you attack first.
彼得 让我进去
Peter! Let me in!
来啊
Come on!
来啊 反击啊
Come on, fight back!
终于抓到了个活的
At last we got one of you alive!
彼得 住手
Peter! Stop it!
我可以杀了你 就像这样
You know, I could kill you, just like this.
彼得 求你了
Peter... Please...
他们选中的应该是我
I should have been chosen.
据外太空情报
Deep space intel shows us
敌方飞船已展开部署
that the number of enemy ships already deployed
其数量是上次袭击的10倍
is 10 times those we faced during the first invasion.
虫族在重组并强化他们的舰队
The Formics are rebuilding and strengthening their fleet.
我们要么胜利 要么死亡
We must conquer or die.
拜托关掉电视 约翰
Turn it off, please, John.
为什么 你不想知道世界时事吗
Why? You'd rather not know what's going on in the world?
我们绝不能再次面对
We must never again bear witness
虫族首次入侵地球时
to the slaughter of tens of millions of innocent people,
那样的亿万人♥大♥屠♥杀♥
as we did during the Formic invasion.
我宁可你和你儿子谈谈
I'd rather you talk to your son.
要想生存下去
Our survival demands total commitment
就必须全面剿灭敌人
to the destruction of the enemy.
如果你想的话 我会离开
If you want, I'll go away,
这样你就不用因我而丢脸了
电影精选列表