I see you've been watching my live webcast.
我还在继续拍呢
It's still going on, you know.
关了吧 他们已经看够了 我只是做个比喻
Screw them. They've had enough of you. Figuratively speaking.
我把邻居割草机借来 接着就过来
I borrowed my neighbor's mower. I came right over.
听上去挺押韵的
That almost rhymed.
我知道 我可是想了一下的
I know. I spent a minute on it.
我立马下来
I'll be right down.
说话的是陶德
That's Todd.
我不需要特别向你们坦白
Not that I owe you guys any more confessions,
不过我真的很喜欢他
but I really like this guy...
说不定会把我的处♥女♥之身献给他
and I might even lose my virginity to him.
我不知道是什么时候
I don't know when it'll happen.
可能是五分钟之后 或者今晚
You know, it might be five minutes from now or tonight...
也可能是六个月之后甚至是我们结婚之夜
or six months from now or maybe on our wedding night.
但真正重要的是 这事跟你们没半点关系
But the really amazing thing is, it is nobody's goddamn business.
等等 她要去哪儿
Come on, where's she going?
我还以为她要把衣服脱了呢
I thought she was going to take her clothes off.
黛米·摩尔都脱了衣服的 这太欺骗感情了
Demi Moore took her clothes off. This is bullshit.
拜托 开玩笑的吧
Come on. Are you kidding me?
-滚开 -你大爷的 混♥蛋♥
- Piss off. - Come here, you punk.
杰克
Jack?
莉亚 抱歉骗了你
这是个不错的避风港 哈克
That's a mighty snug little shelter, Huck.
我想应该没问题了
I judge it's all right.
过来吧 吉姆 轮到我来掌舵了
Here, Jim, I'll take my turn at steering now.
没关系的 哈克 我喜欢掌舵
No, that's all right, Huck. I like steering.
蓝魔
Blue devils!
电影精选列表