Maintain a speed of 50 miles an hour.
保持在右侧二道
Stay in the second lane from the right.
-红灯了 -加速
- The light's red! - Accelerate now.
在格兰维尔和谢里登路口设路障
Get me a roadblock at Granville and Sheridan.
妈的
Oh, shit.
所有的灯都变绿了
The lights are all turning green.
老天啊
Holy shit!
-上帝啊
- Holy... - Shit!
再近点
Get in close.
快快快
Go, go, go!
妈的
Shit!
刹车 刹车
Brake. Brake now.
从这里进来
Get in here!
加速到每小时60英里
Accelerate to 60 miles per hour.
离合器 离合器
Clutch. Clutch!
-踩离合器 -在踩啊
- Use the clutch! - I'm clutching!
我看着呢 你没踩
I'm watching, you're not clutching!
-停车 -我不会那样做
- Whoa, whoa, whoa! Stop! - I'm not stopping.
慢点 前面是红灯
Slow down. Slow down, the light's red.
不要减速 加速到每小时72英里
Don't slow down. Accelerate to 72 miles per hour.
-减速 是红灯 -你会开过去的
- Slow down. It's a red light! - You will make it through.
-停住 -不行
- Stop! - No way.
-刹车 -我不能
- Brake! - I can't!
刹车
Brake!
停住
Stop!
恢复手动控制
Manual control's been restored.
笔直开到15号♥码头
Continue straight until you reach Pier 15.
进入打捞场 再到码头尽头
Enter the wrecking yard. Proceed to the end of the dock.
我们会排除一切障碍
We will eliminate all obstacles for you.
小心
Watch! Watch! Watch!
稳住
Stay your course.
转弯
Turn!
-拐弯 -现在
- Turn! - Turn right now.
-抓住座椅 -我不行
- Grab the seat. - I can't.
-抓住座椅 -我不行
- Grab the seat! The seat! - No, I can't!
起重机要放开车子了
The crane will release the car.
如果不跳 你们就会淹死
If you do not jump, you will drown.
-必须得跳 -不 不要
- We have to jump. - No! No way.
必须跳 等我说跳
We have to. When I say "go."
预备
Ready?
跳
Go! Jump!
落水的两个都给找出来
I want both the divers in that water!
-走吧 行动 -开始吧 行动
- Let's go! Move! -Let's go, let's go!
行动
Move, move, move!
对 我已经提上来了
Yeah, I already called it in!
等没人了再放下去
Wait till it clears!
退后30英尺 就这样
30 feet back, that's it!
我知道 部队派了一架黑鹰
Yeah, I know, the Army sent a Black Hawk,
我两小时内到
so I'll be there in a couple of hours.
什么意思 车子没登记
What do you mean, the car is not registered to anyone?
再检查一遍号♥码
Check the VIN number again.
给山姆留言吧
Leave your message for Sam,
虽然我知道是你 妈妈
even though I know it's you, Mom.
山姆 宝贝 听我说
Sam? Baby, listen to me.
收到消息后立刻给我电♥话♥ 好吗
You need to call me as soon as you get this message, okay?
记住了 宝贝 我爱你
Baby, please. I love you.
-那个女的呢? -什么
- MORGAN: What about the girl? - What?
找到那个女的没
What about the girl?
交通部说交通摄像机
Well, the Department of Transpo tells me that there was
出现了7分钟的设备故障
a seven-minute equipment failure on their traffic cams.
-没有拍到她 -有没有搞错
- We didn't get a picture of her. - Don't tell me that.
-他们就这么和我说的 -我要那女人的身份
- That's what they're telling me! - I need an ID on that girl.
你觉得他们能让火车脱轨吗
Do you think they could derail a train?
他们把红绿灯都变了
They changed every traffic light to get us here.
那个女人 打给刚好坐我边上的
The woman, she called me on a stranger's cell phone
一个陌生人 我从没见过他
who happened to be sitting next to me. Never met the guy in my life.
接着把我从戒备最森严的警局
You know, and then they broke me out of maximum security custody
弄了出来 你不知道那有多疯狂
in a way I'm not even gonna describe to you because it sounds crazy,
然后把我们提起来扔进垃圾堆里
and then they lift us off the face of the Earth and drop us into this shit pile?
她肯定能火车脱轨
She could probably derail a train.
甚至把火车变成会说话的鸭子
She could probably turn a train into a talking duck.
那些帮他们逃生的
And what about these goddamn ghost cranes
该死的起重机怎么说呢
that keep helping peewee out?
他们不可能像两根巨大的筷子
I mean, they don’t just lift cars up in the air all by themselves
自动把车提起来
like a giant pair of chopsticks.
我想知道他们怎么工作的
I want to know how these things run, how they're programmed.
你叫什么来着
What'd you say your name was?
-瑞秋 -我是杰瑞
- Rachel. - I'm Jerry.
你好
Hello?
游艇14分钟内就到
WO The barge will dock in 14 minutes.
离开修船厂 上123号♥公路往东走
Leave the boatyard with the female. Take Highway 123 East.
走到路标108
Walk to mile marker 108.
-是她吗 -她叫你"那个女的"
- What? Was it her? - She called you "the female."
让后勤部冻结伊森·肖所有东西
Have Mortuary Affairs freeze everything belonging to Ethan Shaw.
-不留下任何随身物品 -喂 正当程序
- No personal effects to next of kin. - You, Due Process!
-再见 -有伊森 肖的消息吗
- Bye. - What do you have on Ethan Shaw?
有个名字 佩雷特工
I have a name. It's Agent Perez.
从华盛顿回来我再回答你
And I'll answer that question when I get back from D.C.
-等等 那里有什么线索 -肖的私人住处
- Wait a minute. What's in D. C? - Shaw's private quarters.
你不能走 我不能失去伊森·肖的线索
I need you to stay here. I'm not losing my link to Ethan Shaw.
也许我还没说清楚 我不是替你干活
Maybe I haven't made this clear. I don't work for you.
我为空军干活
I work for the Air Force.
别关机 我会及时告诉你
Keep your phone on, I'll keep you updated.
别盯着我 我又不是疑犯
If you're staring at me, it better be because I'm the goddamn suspect.
如果我得不到线索 你们都要降职
Because if I don't get some good leads soon, you're all gonna be demoted
去干脏活
into something that's gonna require touching shit with your hands.
去吧 有活要干
Now, let's get going. We got work to do.
环已烷 最新的化学炸♥弹♥
Hexamethylene. Our latest chemical explosive.
一颗小水晶 比C4强80倍
One single tiny crystal, 80 times more powerful than C4.
无味 隐形
Odorless, undetectable.
最好的是 能切成小块用做秘密行动
And best of all, it can be cut down in size for stealth operations.
这是声控引爆器
This valve is a sonic trigger.
声频引发爆♥炸♥
The sound frequency triggers the explosion.
每个触发器都有独特的频率
Each trigger is programmed to have a unique frequency
都对应唯一的水晶
specific only to one Hex crystal.
由那个声频触发爆♥炸♥
That frequency triggers the explosion.
最近得到批准
We recently received approval
可以投入实战了
to begin shipping to the field.
今天已经出厂200个
Two hundred units are shipping out today.
-在这签字 -好
- Sign right here. - Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
你接到的包裹里有个小金属管
WO The package you've just received contains a small metal valve.
打开包裹
Open the package.
-好的 -去掉阀门
- Okay. - Remove the valve
-仔细听我们的指令
- and follow our instructions precisely.
-你接到了包裹 -是的 刚到
- You've received the package. - Yes, ma'am, it just arrived.
-这是什么石头 -别提问
- What kind of stone is this? - No questions.
切开石头 按我们发给你的
Cut the stone and place the setting
说明书装置好
according to the specifications we sent you.
我刚送完我儿子上火车
I'd just dropped my son off at the train.
电♥话♥来时正在和朋友喝酒
I was out having drinks with my girlfriends when the call came.
你呢
What about you?
第一个电♥话♥打到我公♥寓♥
The first call came to my apartment.
-在盒子寄来后 -对
- After the boxes? - Yeah.
显然和你哥有关
Well, then this whole thing's obviously gotta be about your brother.
-是吗 有那么明显 -我是说 那么多东西
- Really, it's that obvious, huh? - I mean, you got all this stuff.
武器 钱 飞行手册
The weapons, the cash, the airplane manuals.
-好的 -他是你哥
- Okay. - He was your twin.
-他们送错人了 -对
- They sent it to the wrong brother. - Right.
你是说我哥是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
So you're implying my brother's a terrorist.
如果他不是 为什么你是
电影精选列表