Not unless I'm drinking it from Jonah King's skull.
除非用约拿·金的头盖骨装着喝
John, I can't fix that car.
约翰 我修不好那车
But I can get you where you need to be.
但我可以带你到你要去的地方
Milton, if memory serves,
弥尔顿 如果没记错
you were always partial to the Chevelle, yes?
你一直偏爱雪佛兰
454? Yeah.
454吗 正是
911. Hi.
这里是911报♥警♥中心 你好
What's your emergency? About that fella
你有什么紧急情况 那家伙
who killed all them people at the Bull By The Balls last night.
昨晚杀死牛蛋酒吧的客人的那家伙
Sir?
什么
I know where you can find him.
我知道他在哪
Stillwater Marsh Penitentiary shut down ages ago.
静水沼泽监狱早就关闭了
You wanna guess what Deacon's Tree was?
你想猜猜祭祀之树是什么吗
Hanging tree. Yeah.
绞刑之树 是的
Last hanging was in '38.
最后一次绞刑是在38年
They left the tree to taunt the inmates.
那树就留着用来愚弄犯人
Google Maps says it's an eight-hour drive.
谷歌♥地图显示到那儿有八小时车程
We should be... Webster,
我们该... 韦布斯特
I need you to stay here. What?
我要你留在这 什么
No. You went alone last time.
不 上次你自己走了
I'm not going alone.
这次我不是一个人
Are you gonna take that little girl over me?
你选那个小女孩而不是我
Give me the shells.
把子弹给我
You're a goddamned walking contradiction, you know that?
你♥他♥妈♥不要自相矛盾了 知道吗
How many times you walk towards the straight and narrow
多少次你铤而走险
only to get covered up in someone else's blood?
结果害死了多少无辜之人
Whose blood are you gonna end up covered in this time?
这次你又要谁代你死去
This time it's different. Is it?
这次不一样 是吗
He's not coming?
他不来吗
Piper,
派蓓
I need you. But I won't lie to you.
我需要你 但我不会对你撒谎
This is going to be rough.
这趟将会很危险
Are you sure about this?
你明白吗
My whole life has been nothing but waiting.
我一辈子都在等
Waiting on tables, waiting on fools,
等人下单 等着蠢人
waiting for it just to mean something.
等着人生变得有意义
And now, it means something.
现在 我的人生有了意义
I'm with you until the end.
我会陪你到最后
What do we do?
我们要做什么
Nothing yet.
现在没事
Shit.
靠
You just keep driving them to us. We'll do the rest.
你们把他们逼过来 我们会解决的
And make sure you peel off before the fireworks.
在我们开火前闪开
Troopers, fall in!
同志们 集♥合♥
Gentlemen, these two have killed two of our own.
先生们 这俩家伙杀了我们两个兄弟
I know you want to make them pay.
我知道你们想要血债血还
Therefore, when I tell you to aim for their tires,
所以 当我命令你们瞄准轮胎时
what I mean is
那就意味着
aim for their heads. Are we clear?
瞄准他们的脑袋 明白吗
Yes, sir!
遵命
Very well then.
非常好
Please,
请大家
aim for their tires.
瞄准他们的轮胎
There'll be even more ahead.
前面会更多
Just keep driving.
继续开车
I'm sorry.
对不起
Here we go.
开始了
End of the line, folks.
终点到了 伙计
Step out of the vehicle with your hands raised.
把手举起来 下车
May as well give the boys a clear shot
让我的手下们可以
at their tires.
瞄准轮胎射两枪
What the hell is that?
搞什么
Well, this is unexpected.
这我没料到
Everybody, clear the road!
所有人 远离道路
Get out of here!
离开这里
Get down.
头低下
Give me that thing!
把枪给我
You want us to shoot out his tires, Captain?
你要我们射他的轮胎吗 警长
No goddamn way.
他妈的不是吧
No ever loving way in God's good heaven are you an FBI agent.
你♥他♥妈♥不能真是联邦探员吧
I need you boys to stand down.
我需要你们暂时待命
Captain, you know what this badge means, right?
警长 你知道这徽章什么意思 对吧
Federal Bureau of get-the-fuck-out-of-my-way.
联邦好狗不挡路调查局
You boys have blundered into an ongoing Federal case.
你们坏了局里正在查的案子
Now, lower your weapon.
现在 放下你们的武器
You. Hey, hey, hey! Captain!
你 头儿
It seems you're serving two masters.
看来你一仆侍二主啊
Take out your phone and call him.
拿手♥机♥打给他
Call Jonah King.
打给约拿·金
Tell him Milton is dead.
告诉他弥尔顿死了
Do as he says, Trooper. You heard the agent.
照他说的做 警官 你听到他说什么了
The rest of you, stand down.
剩下的 解除戒备
Everybody, stand down right now, God damn it!
所有人 放下武器 妈的
Why aren't they following us?
为什么他们没跟上来
Because you're a straight up, certifiable, cop-killing murderer,
因为你是个如假包换的警♥察♥杀手
and they're scared of you.
他们都怕你
So, what now?
那现在怎么办
Now we drive.
现在继续赶路
Ride with the devil Hide with the lord
跟着魔鬼上路 躲着上帝
I got no pistol Ain't got no sword
我没有手♥枪♥也没有刀剑
I got no army Ain't got no land
我没有军队也没有领土
Ain't got nothing but the stone that's in my hand
一无所有 只有石头在手
Stone in my hand Stone in my hand
手握石头 手握石头
All the love that's in my heart And the stone that's in my hand
爱深埋心中 手握石头
Wait for me here.
在这等着我
Piper?
派蓓
Milton.
弥尔顿
Get away from her. I think not.
放开她 我想不行
I shoot you with this, you know what it means.
我可以开枪射你 你懂这意味什么
No heaven, no hell.
上天无路 入地无门
You cease to exist.
你不复存在
Damn it, Milton, shoot him.
妈的 弥尔顿 开枪射他
All the more reason to keep Ms. Piper in close proximity.
更有理由让派蓓小姐离我近一点
You are weary, Milton. You might miss again.
你很疲倦 弥尔顿 你会射偏的
Who the hell do you think you are?
你♥他♥妈♥的以为你是谁
Anubis?
阿努比斯[埃及亡灵接引神]吗
You can't stop me.
你阻止不了我
Stop you?
阻止你吗
Milton, you wouldn't be here without me,
弥尔顿 没有我你就到不了这里
you ungrateful shit.
忘恩负义的小子
That little roadblock back there, that would have stopped you.
刚在那里的小路障就能阻止你
So, I want you to holster that iron God-killer,
所以 我想你把弑神器收起来
and say, "Thank you."
再对我说 谢谢
I said, holster and "Thank you."
我说 收起来然后说谢谢
Don't hurt her.
别伤害她
Thank you.
谢谢
Now, unbuckle the belt.
现在 卸下你的枪
Right here, please.
请丢在这里
That's better.
好多了
You're not the first to get out,
你不是第一个逃出来的
and I doubt you'll be the last,
我想可能也不是最后一个
but I have got to know,
但我必须知道
how did you get out with the God-killer?
你是怎么带着弑神器出来的
I just walked in and took it.
我走进去然后拿上它
Wouldn't want to be you when he finds out.
他一旦知道你就完了
What's he gonna do? Not let me back in?
他会怎么做 不让我回去吗
Why are you helping me? it's 'cause of those crazy fucks.
为什么你要帮我 因为那些操蛋的疯子
They figured out how to bring hell to earth!
他们知道了怎么将炼狱带上人间
Milton, it's real. Jonah's gonna do it.
弥尔顿 这是真的 约拿正准备干这事
That's cute. You haven't told her?
很有趣 你还没告诉她
电影精选列表