Since the birth of time,
自太初之时
humanity has endeavored to restrain evil men in prisons.
人类一直努力将邪恶之徒关进监狱
But since Cain fled the murder of his brother,
但自该隐谋杀其弟后逃遁
evil men have fled the walls of punishment.
邪恶之徒便能逃脱惩罚
So, it doesn't matter if you're a badass motherfucker on the run,
所以 无所谓你是不是逃亡的混♥蛋♥
because you think you're better than everyone else,
因为你觉得你高人一等
and somehow entitled to do what you gotta do.
有权利做你想做的
No.
不
Because, you see, badass motherfuckers are never fast enough.
因为 该死的混♥蛋♥永远不够快
In the end, they will all be accounted for.
最后 恶有恶报
Son of a bitch! Came out of nowhere.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 不知道从哪冒出来的
Didn't she say he was dead?
她不是说他已经死了吗
You see him?
你看见他了吗
I think we lost him.
我想我们甩掉他了
I swear she said he was dead.
我发誓 她说他已经死了
Keep watching! Well, fucking he ain't!
注意看着 他妈的不可能是他
Drive the fucking car!
开你♥他♥妈♥的车
I'm driving the goddamn car!
我在开这该死的车
I don't see him.
我看不到他了
He knows. He knows what we did to her.
他知道 他知道我们对她做了什么
He knows! He's gonna make us pay!
他知道 他会让我们付出代价
Shit! Shit! Shit!
惨了 惨了 惨了
I think we lost him.
我觉得我们甩掉他了
I ain't never telling you where they've taken her. Never.
打死我也不告诉你他们把她抓去哪了
I know.
我知道
You took my leg, you fuck!
你打断了我的腿 他妈的
I'm sorry, man.
对不起 伙计
Where is she?
她在哪
I don't know, man. Where is the baby girl?
我不知道 那个女婴在哪
I don't know, man.
我不知道 伙计
I don't know.
我不知道
Stillwater! Hey! Hey!
静水 她在静水
Okay, Deacon's Tree, man. Stillwater Marsh!
祭祀之树 伙计 静水沼泽
Texas, I think.
我想是在德州
You're too late. You gotta know that, right?
你太迟了 你知道的
First full moon, she's dead, man.
一到满月 她就会死
She's dead and hell's gonna walk the motherfucking earth.
她一死 世界就会变成人间炼狱
Hell already is walking the earth.
世界已经是人间炼狱了
You tell him I'm coming. Tell him I'm coming to get her back.
你告诉他我来了 我要夺回她
So, I tell him, I says,
我告诉他说 弗兰克
"Frank, that's it. No more free milk.
就这样了 没有免费的牛奶了
"You gonna have to buy the cow, you son of a bitch."
你得买♥♥下你的母牛 你这个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
But you are not fat, Piper.
但你并不胖 派蓓
What? No, Norma Jean.
什么 不是 诺玛·简
"Buy the cow." Marry me.
买♥♥下母牛的意思是他得娶我
I'm saying he's gotta marry me. I cut him off.
我是说 他得娶我 不然就不能碰我
You cut him off?
不能碰你
Not just yes, but hell, yes!
没错 绝对不能碰
No tits, no ass, and I told him,
胸和屁♥股♥都不能摸 我说
"If I see that big ol' dick anywhere near my face again,
如果再让我看到他的大老二的话
"I'm gonna bite it in half." You said that?
我就咬掉它 你真这么说的
Yeah, sure did.
是啊
Oh, my God. How long has it been?
天呐 多长时间了
Oh, two days. But that's like a decade in horny fucker years.
两天 但对饥渴的男人来说跟十年差不多
So, he bought you a diamond?
那他给你买♥♥钻戒了吗
Oh, God, no. If Frank had money for a diamond,
没有 如果弗兰克有钱买♥♥钻戒
I would have jacked his sorry
我早就把他洗劫一空
ass ages ago and put this shit hole in rear view.
然后奔向新生活了
But he did get down on one knee and ask me to be his bride.
但他有单膝下跪向我求婚
No way! Oh! Yes, way!
不可能 真的
Honey!
亲爱的
Come on, come on!
够了 够了
You think I pay you bitches to stand around and yap?
你们以为我花钱请你们站在那里说废话的
Get the fuck back to work.
快滚回去工作
Sit on it, baby.
去死吧 婊♥子♥
Hi, guys. I'm Piper. Can I get you something to drink?
我是派蓓 你们要喝什么
We'll take this.
我们要这个
"She's a Brickhouse" Breakfast.
砖屋早餐
Ten monster flapjacks for $4.99.
十块超大煎饼 一共4.99美元
And three waters.
再来三杯水
All right, and what can I get for...
好的 还需要其它什么吗
That's it. Just the pancakes, if that's okay.
不用了 只要煎饼就可以了
Okay, coming right up.
好的 马上就来
Lou, one Brickhouse!
卢 一份砖屋
Hello, beautiful. Coffee?
美人 要咖啡吗
Black, with sugar.
黑咖啡 加糖
Have you ever heard of a
你听说过静水沼泽
Stillwater Marsh or a Deacon's Tree? In Texas, maybe?
或祭祀之树吗 应该是在德州
Stillwater Marsh, yeah, I've heard of it,
静水沼泽 我听说过
but it ain't in Texas.
但不在德州
Stillwater is in Louisiana.
静水在路易斯安那州
Small town?
小城镇吗
Honey, Stillwater is a prison.
亲爱的 静水是座监狱
My daddy did some time there before it closed.
在它关门之前我爸曾在那里做过牢
I'll get you that coffee.
我去帮你拿咖啡
Here's some muffins and warm milk.
这有些蛋糕和热牛奶
But we didn't order... it's on the house.
但我们没有点... 免费的
So, you gonna ask me what time my shift ends?
你想问我几点下班吗
It's a full moon tonight.
今晚是满月
I always feel a little randy with a full moon.
满月时我总会春心荡漾
Full moon's two days off.
离满月还有两天
You sure about that, sweetie?
你确定吗 甜心
Pretty sure.
我确定
Now, that's a hell of a ride out there. Is that yours?
外面那辆车是你的吗
The Charger? I wish.
那辆道奇军马 我希望是
Is it hers?
是她的吗
All right, here are them waters.
好了 这是你们的水
I'll be right back with the flapjacks.
我马上拿煎饼过来
Sure. But if you're looking for a ride...
是的 不过你要搭便车的话
I told you I wanted sugar.
我告诉过你我要加糖
On the house? On the fucking house?
免费 他妈的免费
Relax. We gonna throw them muffins out, anyway.
别生气 反正要把蛋糕扔掉的
If they're not gonna pay for them,
如果他们不付钱的话
somebody's gonna have to pay the price.
有人必须付出代价
I told you, you fat fuck son of a bitch,
我告诉过你 你这个该死的胖子
never touch me like that again.
不许这样摸我
Let go of my balls. Shut up.
快放手 闭嘴
Muffins are on me. I quit.
蛋糕钱算我头上 我不干了
Put some honey butter on them muffins.
在蛋糕上抹些蜂蜜
They'll taste an awful lot better that way.
会更好吃一点
Sucking on my titties like you wanted me,
咬我 仿佛你要我
calling me all the time
叫我
Like Blondie, check out
叫我金发妞
my Chrissy behind It's fine all of the time
后门永远为你敞开
What else is in the teaches of Peaches, huh?
妖女传教书里还说什么了
Fuck the pain away Fuck the pain away
干到爽 干到爽
Fuck the pain away
干到爽
Fuck the pain away. Fuck the pain away
干到爽 干到爽
Fuck the pain away. Fuck the pain away
干到爽 干到爽
Fuck the pain away.
干到爽
Oh! Motherfuck!
该死的
Now, that's not so bad.
不算太糟
I can fix that if you'd like.
如果你愿意的话我可以帮你修
I would. Thank you.
我愿意 谢谢
If you give me a lift.
但你要送我一程
I'm only going as far as Blackfoot Falls. The truck stop there.
我最远只到黑脚瀑布 不能再远了
I'd be much obliged.
真是感激不尽
Thank you.
谢谢
Just so you know,
你要知道
I don't pick up hitchhikers.
我从不让人搭顺风车
电影精选列表