别 奶奶
No, Grammy...
下来
Hey, get out of there!
怎么
What?
看见没 我说什么来着 小菜一碟
See, what did I tell you? Easy. Huh?
他们砸了欧海尔先生的头
Hey, they broke O'Hare's head!
你在干什么呢 小鬼
What do you think you're doing, kid?
我想找地方种树
Um, I'm looking for a place to plant a tree.
真正的树
A real one.
我们要树做什么
Why would we need a tree?
就是
Exactly.
天哪
Oh, man.
伙计们
Folks...
我们最不需要的就是树了
The last thing you want around here is trees.
脏兮兮的
They're filthy!
弄得到处都是恶心的 黏糊糊的树液
Spewing that sticky, nasty sap all over the place.
还会引来毒蚂蚁和蜇人的蜜蜂
They bring poisonous ants and stinging bees.
为孩子们想想吧
Think about the kids.
我刚想到 树还有树叶
And, I just thought, you know, they make leaves!
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
然后树叶还会掉下来
Then these leaves, they just fall.
随处乱掉
They just fall wherever they want!
我们知道你为什么讨厌树
Come on! We know why you're really against trees.
因为树可以制♥造♥空气
Because they produce fresh air.
免费的
For free!
你骗人 你伤害了我
I am wounded! You have lied!
我没骗人 那是光合作用
It is not a lie! It's called photosynthesis.
听听 她随口胡编
Come on. She's making that up!
那是她编出来的词 各位
That's a made-up word, people!
特尼镇现在就很完美了
Thneedville is perfect just the way it is.
我们不需要树
We don't need trees!
而这男孩有粒种子
That boy has a seed.
我们得阻止他 谁和我一起 来
We need to stop him! Who's with me? Come on!
欧海尔说的对
O'Hare is right!
种子会毁了我们 阻止他
Seeds will ruin us all! Stop it!
最后的机会了 孩子 交出来吧
Last chance, kid. Hand it over!
你要去哪
Where do you think you're going?
来 我们走
Come on, let's go!
进来 进来
Get in, get in!
阻止那疯子
Stop that maniac!
不好意思 让一让 小心
Excuse me, excuse me. Watch out!
泰德 你要撞到墙上了
Ted, you're going to hit the wall!
对 我知道
Yeah. I know.
大家看见没
Wow. Did you see that?
这孩子以为自己是谁呢
Who does this kid think he is, huh?
我叫泰德·威金兹
I am Ted Wiggins.
我替树说几句
And I speak for the trees.
事实是 特尼镇并不完美
And the fact is, things aren't perfect here in Thneedville.
如果我们不做些什么
And they're only going to get worse,
事情只能每况愈下
unless we do something about it,
我们必须改变做法
unless we change our ways.
改变 就由种下这粒种子开始
And we can start by planting this!
拜托 没什么大事
Okay. Come on, now. Everything is fine.
不是吗
Right?
要我说 告诉他我们多讨厌那种子
I say we tell this kid what we think about that seed!
各位 拜托
People, come on!
你 站出去
You! Get out there right now
让这些人都支持我 不然就开除你
and get these people on my side, or else you're fired!
来啊 告诉大家你怎么想
Go on, tell them what you think.
你不认识我 但我叫赛
You don't know me, but my name's Cy
就是个欧海尔送货员
I'm just the O'Hare delivery guy
种树听起来值得一试
But it seems like trees might be worth a try
所以让它扎根生长吧
So I say let it grow
我是丹
My name is Dan
我是罗斯
And my name's Rose
我们的孩子韦斯利在发光
Our son Wesley kind of glows
想来这样并不好
And that's not good, so we suppose
让树生长吧
We should let it grow
让它生长吧
Let it grow, let it grow
种瓜得瓜 种豆得豆
You can't reap what you don't sow
种下一粒种子
Plant a seed inside the earth
让它长大才知道是什么
Just one way to know its worth
让我们庆祝世界重生
Let's celebrate the world's rebirth
让它生长吧
We say let it grow
我叫玛丽 我三岁了
My name's Marie, and I am three!
我想看看树的样子
I would really like to see a tree
让它生长吧
I say let it grow
我是诺玛奶奶 我已年老 满头银发
I'm Grammy Norma I'm old, and I've got gray hair
但我记得那绿树遍野之时
But I remember when trees were everywhere
空气都是免费的
And no one had to pay for air
让树生长吧
So I say let it grow
让它生长吧
Let it grow, let it grow
像从前一样
Like it did so long ago
只是一粒小种子
It is just one tiny seed
就是我们的所有
But it's all we really need
应该改变这一切
It's time to change the life we lead
让树木来生长
Time to let it grow
我叫欧海尔 我同大家一样
My name's O'Hare, I'm one of you
共同居住在特尼镇
I live here in Thneedville, too
也许你们说的对
The things you say just might be true
也许该洗心革面
It could be time to start anew
改变我的看法
And maybe change my point of view
才不 掐死萌芽
Nah! I say let it die!
掐死它
Let it die, let it die
让它干枯且
Let it shrivel up and...
来啊 一起来
Come on, who's with me?
没人一起
Nobody.
你个贪婪鬼
You greedy dirt-bag!
让它生长
Let it grow, let it grow
让爱撒满世界
Let the love inside you show
种下一粒种子
Plant a seed inside the earth
让它长大才知道是什么
Just one way to know its worth
让我们庆祝世界重生
Let's celebrate the world's rebirth
让它生长吧
We say let it grow
让它生长吧
Let it grow, let it grow
种瓜得瓜 种豆得豆
You can't reap what you don't sow
只是一粒小种子
It's just one tiny seed
就是我们的所有
But it's all we really need
放弃你的贪婪吧
It's time to banish all your greed
想象特尼镇鲜花盛开 绿树遍野
Imagine Thneedville flowered and treed
让这个梦想统治一切
Let this be our solemn creed
谢谢你 泰德
Thank you, Ted.
让它生长吧
We say let it grow
在特尼镇
In Thneedville
让它生长吧
We say let it grow
拉开了崭新的篇章
It's a brand new dawn
让它生长吧
We say let it grow
在特尼镇
In Thneedville
让它生长吧
We say let it grow
拉开了崭新的篇章
It's a brand new dawn
做的很好 瘦竹竿
You done good, Beanpole.
做的很好
You done good.
顺便说一句 胡子不错
By the way, nice mustache.
除非
除非有人像你这样在乎
事情永远不会有所改变 不会的
--苏斯博士