What, you're scared of monkeys now?
猴子的体重是它们的三倍
Monkeys can carry three times their body weight.
是呀?毒蛇害怕猴子
So that's a yes? Viper's scared of monkeys.
这只是事实
It's just a monkey fact.
就是这些
That's all it is.
那些家伙呢?
Where are those guys?
他们肯定死了 现在只有你和我
They're definitely dead. It's just you and me now.
答案是肯定的 我们得组建一个家庭
Of course... we'll have to start a family.
我们不是在组建家庭
We are not starting a family.
嗯 给它几天
Eh, give it a few days.
嗯!嘿!你们去哪儿了?
Uh! Hey! Where have you guys been?
- 嗨 伙计们 - 我真的很抱歉 朵拉
- Hi, guys. - Look, I'm really sorry, Dora.
没事的 很好 萨米
It's fine. It's fine, Sammy.
我们看见雇佣兵了 他们在我们前面
We saw the mercenaries. They're ahead of us.
我们必须从安全的距离跟踪雇佣兵
We'll have to follow the mercenaries from a safe distance.
不 我们不跟着他们 我父母没有走那条路
No. We're not following them. My parents didn't go that way.
我父亲说去帕拉帕塔的路 要经过一个歌♥剧院
My father says that the way to Parapata passes through an opera house.
歌♥剧院建于几百年前
The opera house was built hundreds of years ago
欧洲人在橡胶业繁荣的时期
by Europeans during the rubber boom.
到现在为止 除了废墟 什么也没有
There'll be nothing but ruins by now.
这就是他们走的路
This is the way they went.
一定是这
This must be it.
可能吧
Or was it.
看起来 这里很久没歌♥剧歌♥手了
It doesn't look like any opera singers have been here for a while.
是的
Yeah.
欧洲人可能建造了它 但是…
The Europeans may have built it, but...
丛林把它夺回了
the jungle has taken it back.
哦 我的脚
Ew, my feet.
为什么地面感觉像巧克力布丁?
Why does the ground feel like chocolate pudding?
对不起
Excuse me.
等等!
Wait, wait, wait!
我吃了很多的薯条和香肠
I ate a lot of frijoles and chimichangas.
我吃了辣椒
I ate chile con carne.
我会非常小心的
I ate mucho pozole.
嗯…
Um...
等等 有人注意到树木在长高吗?
Wait. Anyone else notice the walls are getting higher?
流沙!
Quicksand!
你开玩笑吧!
You got to be kidding me!
流沙真的存在吗?
Quicksand really exists?
我以为只会在游戏视频中出现
I thought it was just a video game thing.
就像陷阱一样!
Like Pitfall!
真棒
It's a classic.
我们怎么摆脱这些东西?
How do we get out of this stuff?
好的 面对流沙 首先不要惊慌
Okay, rule number one of quicksand: don't panic.
那样你会越陷越深
You'll only get sucked in further.
让你的背平躺下来
Lie down flat on your back.
把体重分配到背上
You have to distribute your weight.
好 好吧
Okay. All right.
不 不 我不会这么做的
No, no, no. I'm not doing that.
是的 不 这感觉不太对
Yeah. No, this feels super wrong.
现在用你的腿做小动作
Now make little movements with your legs
让流沙腾出空间
to make space for the water to get between the sand.
一旦你的腿自♥由♥了 赶快从流沙中出来
And once your legs are free, simply backstroke out of the quicksand.
哦 让我休息一下 我们会死在这里
Oh, give me a break. We're gonna die in here.
看 看 她出来了!出来了!
Look, look! It's working! It's working!
加油
Come on.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 帮帮我! - 亚历杭德罗 别动
- Help me! - Alejandro, you have to stop moving.
坚持…
Stay sti...
你们为什么都安静下来?
Why have you all gone quiet?
很糟 不是吗?
It's bad, isn't it?
哦不!嘘!
Oh, no! Shoo!
去!不 不!别在脸上
Cha! No, no no! Not on the face.
别不在脸上啊!
Not on the face. Ahh!
那个也是雄性 他们现在要战斗了
It's another male. They will now fight.
哦不!
No, no!
啊!
Ahh!
我觉得那家伙不是在打架
I'm not sure those guys are fighting.
哦 是雌性
Oh, it's a female.
它们不是在打架 它们在交♥配♥!
They are not fighting. They are mating!
- 把它拿开! - 快 找树枝
- Get it off! - Quick, someone go get a branch.
- 我下沉了! - 不 不 等等!
- I'm sinking! - No, no, wait!
伙计们 回来!
Guys, come back!
丛林里满是树木 我却找不到树枝
It's a jungle full of trees and I can't find a branch.
哦 哦 不!
Oh, oh, no!
亚历杭德罗!
Alejandro! Alejandro!
我看到脚了 人脚!
I see feet. Human feet!
这边!
Over here!
好了 各位一二三!啊!
Okay, everyone. One, two, three! Ahh!
- 我还活着? - 是的!
- I'm alive? - Yes!
- 我还活着!我还活着! - 是的!
- I'm alive! I'm alive! - Yes!
- 我还活着!我还活着! - 是的!
- I'm alive! I'm alive! - Yes!
我还活着 我还活着…
I'm alive, I'm alive...
我以为我会死
I thought I was gonna die.
我以为我会死
I thought I was gonna die.
大人们哭的时候 太尴尬了
It's so awkward when adults cry.
没想到在这找到了他
You just don't know where to look.
我太蠢了!
And I was stupid!
然后有蝎子…
And then a scorpion went...
在我的头上交♥配♥
mating on my head.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我一生都充满了谎言
My whole life is a lie.
我是个骗子
I'm a fraud.
- 不!不 - 是的
- No! No. - Yes.
每个人都会犯错 亚历杭德罗
Everyone thinks that sometimes, Alejandro.
我是个坏人
I'm a bad guy.
- 不 - 是的
- No. - Yes.
- 不 不 - 不 是的 我是坏人
- No. No. No. - No, yes, I am. Yes.
我是个…我是个坏人!
I'm a... I'm a bad guy!
不 你不是坏人 没有坏人 真的
No, you are not a bad guy. No one is, deep down inside.
- 谢谢你 朵拉 - 来吧
- Thank you, Dora. - Come on.
我们在哪?
Where are we?
有人住在这里
Someone lives here.
有人要来
And that someone's coming.
她没见过我的父母
She hasn't seen my parents.
她似乎 对帮我找父母不感兴趣
And she doesn't seem very interested in helping me find them.
也许她知道如何去帕拉帕塔
Perhaps she knows how to get to Parapata.
帕拉帕塔!
Parapata!
她似乎对此很感兴趣
She seemed pretty interested in that.
他们不会是我们吗?
Are they supposed to be us?
嗯!
Yah!
看起来很糟糕 对吧?
That seemed bad, right?
- 大家都觉得不好? - 是的 有一点
- Everyone thinks that was bad? - Yeah, a little bit.
什么?她说了什么?
What? What did she say?
她说 寻求帕拉帕塔的人都会被诅咒
She said anyone seeking Parapata is cursed.
那太好了
Well, that's great.
但她也说 她知道如何让你们回到下游
But she also said she knows how to get you guys back downriver.
她可以带你们回家
She can take you home.
你们所有人
All of you.
是的 是的!我得救了!
Yes. Yes! I am saved!
我 是说
I... mean,
很显然 你离开了我们 才能冷静
only if you are cool without us, obviously.
你让我陷入烂摊子 但我猜你把我救出来了
You got me into this mess, but I guess you're getting me out of it,
我们扯平了
so we'll call it even.
我和你一起去 我不能让你一个人走
I'm coming with you. I can't let you go alone.
我是说 你是我的表妹 我该这样做
I mean, plus you're my cousin. There's, like, rules about that.
这就是我们分开的地方
This is where we split up.
哦 我的…
Oh, my...
我 我希望你不要有事
I... I hope you don't die or anything.
你也是
You, too.
她在盯着我们吗?
电影精选列表