是的
Yeah.
- 这是什么? - 紧急情况下用的
- What is this? - A flare. In case of emergency.
哦
Oh.
它着了!
It works!
哦 这些是什么?
Oh, and what are these?
碘丸消毒水
Iodine pills to sanitize water.
个人发电机
Personal generator.
双向无线电
Two-way radio.
五天紧急食品供应包
Five-day emergency food supply kit.
一个帐篷 还有双层吊床
OneLink Shelter System with DoubleNest Hammock.
你知道 悬崖睡觉
You know, for cliff sleeping.
你不能把这些带进来
You can't bring any of this in here.
放学后把它捡起来
Pick it up after school.
这是怎么回事?
What's going on?
但我可以带我的溜溜球来吗?
But I can bring my yo-yo?
你意识到溜溜球是我最致命的武器
You realize that a yo-yo is by far my deadliest weapon.
真的?
Really?
对不起 我们迟到了 朵拉 我们走
I'm sorry. We're late. Dora, let's go.
来吧 我们走!
Come on, let's go!
慈善蛋糕!
Cupcakes for charity!
拯救雨林!慈善蛋糕!
Save the rain forest! Cupcakes for charity!
- 雨林怎么了? - 它被摧毁了
- What happened to the rain forest? - It's being destroyed.
哦不!哪一个?
Oh, no! Which one?
丹特里?亚西尼?埃尔·云克?汤加斯?卡库姆?
Daintree? Yasuni? El Yunque? Hoh? Tongass? Kakum?
呃…全部?
Uh... all of them?
亚马逊雨林正面临着
Ranching and agriculture are some of the greatest threats
牧场和农业最大的威胁
facing the Amazon today.
但我相信 重点保护
But I believe that with focused conservation
和植物性饮食
and plant-based diets,
我们可以帮助雨林再次茁壮成长
we can help the rain forest thrive again.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你很聪明吗?
Why are you smart?
你在我的学校做什么?
And what are you doing in my school?
朵拉 在家接受教授教育
Dora. Home-schooled by professors.
父母错误地认为我不负责任 缺乏社会经验
Parents misjudged me as irresponsible and lacking in socialization.
哦
Oh.
吃一个房♥子蛋糕
Have a cupcake on the house.
谢谢!
Thank you!
- 今天过得愉快 - 你也是 再见!
- Have a great day. - You, too. Bye!
- 她看起来不错 - 不
- She seems nice. - She's not.
那是萨米·摩尔
That's Sammy Moore.
她是个荣誉学生
She's an honor roll student,
三校运动员和班长
tri-varsity athlete and class president.
哦 所以她一定很佩服她的同龄人
Oh, so she must be very admired by her peers.
什么 她?不可能
What, her? No way.
每个人都讨厌她 她简直就是地球上最差的人
Everyone hates her. She's literally, like, the worst person on Earth.
你好!我是朵拉!很酷的衬衫
Hi! I'm Dora! Cool shirt.
哇!
Whoa!
我们不在那里
We're not there.
地球 我们更像是…这里
Earth. We're more like over... here.
要我纠正它吗?
Want me to correct it?
啊
Ah.
啊
Ah.
我们开始吧
There we go.
你 懂天文学?
You... into astronomy?
当然 有谁不懂?
Of course I am. Who isn't?
那是什么?有问题吗?
What's that? Is there a problem?
那是早钟 我们现在迟到了 谢谢
That's the morning bell. We're late now. Thank you.
哦 再见 这是一个纸杯蛋糕
Oh, goodbye. Here's a cupcake.
- 谢谢! - 那是兰迪·沃伦
- Thank you! - That's Randy Warren.
你也不要和他说话 好吗?
You don't want to talk to him, either, okay?
为什么?
Why?
所以
That's why.
好吧 让我们看看昨晚谁读了
Okay, let's see who did the reading last night.
谁是莫比·迪克…
Who is Moby Dick...
为什么这个故事今天仍然很重要?
and why is this story still significant today?
哦
Oh.
谢天谢地 还有一个
Thank God. Someone else.
你是新来的 是吗?
You're new, yes?
好吧 打个招呼
Well, say hello.
你好 我是朵拉 迭戈的表亲
Hola. I'm Dora. I'm Diego's cousin.
莫比·迪克是一头鲸鱼
And Moby Dick is a whale.
这部小说是西方作家的典范
The novel exemplifies the Western writer's
对殖民化土著文化的怀旧占有
nostalgic appropriation of colonized indigenous cultures,
解释了它在今天的美国小说中被重新化的地位
which explains its reified status in American fiction today.
你从哪儿转来 朵拉?
Where did you transfer from, Dora?
丛林
The jungle.
我的父母都是教授 我读了很多书
My parents are both professors. I do a lot of reading.
呆子!
Dork-a!
谢谢你 朵拉
Thank you, Dora.
看起来我们班上有一颗新星
It looks like we have a new star in the class.
不确定 我早些时候说得很清楚
Not sure I made myself clear earlier.
但是 如果你要向女王开枪 你最好不要错过
But if you're going to take a shot at the queen, you better not miss.
没有什么比受伤的动物更危险了
There is nothing more dangerous than a wounded animal.
很多事情比受伤的动物更危险
A lot of things are more dangerous than a wounded animal.
- 好好开始吧 - 停下!停下
- A healthy one, for a start. - Stop! Just... stop.
我在盯着你
I'm watching you.
再见 大家!今天工作很出色!
Goodbye, everyone! Great job today!
我们成功了!我们学完了!
We did it! We finished school!
如果你该去一个地方
If there's a place You gotta go
你要知道 我是地图
I'm the one you need to know I'm the map
我的孩子在学校怎么样?都还好吗?
How is my child at school? Is everything ok?
很好!
Great!
是的 很好 完美
Yeah. Great. Perfect.
- 好吧 - 嗨 亲爱的 你好吗?
- Okay. - Hi, honey, how are you?
我们做得很好 但仔细听
...We're doing great. But listen carefully.
- 好吧 - 我们在坐标一点八三二处
- Okay. - We're at coordinates 1.832.
我们正在取得非常好的进展
We're making really good progress.
呃…对不起?嗯…
Uh... Excuse me? Um...
我有点卡住了!
I'm kind of stuck!
我不知道你是否能听到我 但坐标是二点三六七四
I don't know if you can hear me, but the coordinates are 2.3674.
我想你!
I miss you!
嗯 你试过这个吗?太不可思议了!
Mmm. Have you tried this? It's incredible!
- 它叫什么? - 奶酪
- What's it called? - Mac 'n' cheese.
谢谢!干得好!
Thank you! Great job!
美味!
¡Delicioso!
请输入您的语♥音♥
Please record your message.
妈妈 爸爸 又是我
Mami, Papi, it's me again.
你在哪里?请给我打电♥话♥
Where are you? Please call me.
请语♥音♥留言
Please leave a message at the tone.
嗨 妈妈 爸爸 方便的时候 给我打电♥话♥
...Hola, mami, papi. Call me when you can.
我们星期五要去自然历史博物馆
We're going to the Natural History Museum Friday.
想你 想靴子 怀念所有
Miss you, miss Boots. Miss everything.
♪ 没有你 没有你 ♪
♪ Without you Without you. ♪
[冬之舞]
[12月12日]
[成为你最喜欢的明星]
你是太阳 我明白了
You're the sun. I get it.
你是氢!
And you're hydrogen!
- 哦 - 这就是星星的构成
- Oh. - That's what stars are made of.
我喜欢这首歌♥!
I love this song!
你想跳舞吗?
You want to dance?
对不起 朵拉 我真的不会跳舞
Sorry, Dora, I can't really dance.
- 好吧 - 但是…
- Okay. - But...
不过 我可以屏住呼吸七分钟
I can hold my breath for seven minutes, though.
我父母让我在社区游泳池里无人监督
My parents left me unsupervised at the community pool a lot.
假装淹死是引起注意的好方法
Pretending to drown is a good way to get attention.
想要 想看吗?
Wanna... Wanna see?
我喜欢跳舞
I love dancing.
我真的很喜欢
I'm really good at it.
- 孔雀! - 现在大家围拢过来
- The Peacock! - Everybody gather round now
转过身 转过身去
电影精选列表