我去们找不到他们?“他们”是谁?
- She's got a kid with her.
- T's Max.
- 她还带着个孩子
- 是马克斯
She's armed.
她有武器
Keep looking.
继续找
- You know morse?
- I was a scout once.
- 你知道莫尔斯密♥码♥?
- 我曾经当过童子军
- So what is this place?
- It's a speakeasy.
- 那这是什么地方?
- 这是个语♥音♥室
During prohibition, residents would meet here in secret to get wasted.
在禁酒期间,居民们会在这里秘密聚会消磨时间
Not on my watch. Come on. What are you doing?
在我眼皮子底下不行 来吧 你在做什么?
- You're not my mom.
- Exactly. Sit down.
- 你又不是我妈妈
- 没错,坐下
How'd she get into the building?
她是怎么进来的?
- I let her in.
- Really?
- 我让她进来的
- 真的吗?
Yeah, she was having dinner here with the Stantons, and I...
是的,她和斯坦顿一家在这里吃饭,而我...
Thought she was on the tenth floor?
以为她在十楼?
- Yeah.
- You idiot.
- 是啊
- 你这蠢货
So, she was having dinner here?
那 她在这里吃晚饭?
What light can you shed on our mysterious lady?
你能给我们这位神秘女士带来什么启示呢
Nothing. I just met her.
没有什么 我刚认识她
You invited a stranger to share easter dinner?
你邀请一个陌生人一起吃复活节晚餐?
She must be very beautiful.
她一定很漂亮
She helped my children save Jasper, our cat.
她帮助孩子们救了贾斯帕 ,我们的猫
She's new here. It was the least we could do.
她是新来的 我们能做的只有这么多了
Who is this doorwoman?
这个门卫是谁?
You have a name?
你有名字吗?
Ali.
阿丽
Ali what?
阿丽什么?
Her full name... something Polish.
她的全名... 好像什么 波兰语
Gorski.
戈尔斯基
What?
什么?
Gunnery sergeant Alexandra gorski of the marine security guard brigade
海军陆战队保安大队的亚历山德拉·戈尔斯基中士
received a silver star for her actions on October 15, 2019
2019年10月15日,在罗马尼亚布加勒斯特
during a terrorist ambush on the ambassador's convoy
一次恐♥怖♥分♥子♥伏击大使车队时
in Bucharest, Romania.
她因英勇而获得了银星奖
Gorski is only the third female soldier
戈尔斯基是第三位
to receive the award for exceptional valor since world war ii.
因非凡英勇而获得此殊荣的女兵 自从第二次世界大战开始以来
What's a decorated soldier doing here as a doorman?
一个被授予勋章的士兵为什么在这里做门卫?
Why didn't you talk to my mom?
你为什么不跟我妈妈谈谈?
That's a long story.
说来话长
What about my dad? You guys clearly knew each other.
那我爸爸呢?你们两个都很了解对方
He was kind of an ass.
他有点蠢
Yeah, still is.
是的,一直都是
I didn't mean that. He is a good man.
我不是那个意思 他是个好人
My dad's a pussy.
我爸爸是个懦夫
No, he's not.
不,他不是
You don't know anything about him.
你对他一无所知
A dad raising two kids on his own is not a coward.
一个独自抚养两个孩子的父亲不是懦夫
My mom and dad were driving back from the theater.
我妈妈和爸爸从剧院开车回来
I was on the phone with my mom
我正在和我妈妈通电♥话♥时 车从路上滑入湖中
when the car slid off the road into the lake.
车从路上滑入湖中
My mom was trapped inside.
我妈妈被困在里面
Dad made it out.
爸爸出来了
She didn't.
她却没有
I'm sure that he tried everything that he could.
我相信他已经尽力了
I was on the phone with her for a full minute as the car filled with water.
我和她通了整整一分钟的电♥话♥,车里装满了水
What was he doing all that time?
那时候他在干什么?
He should've done more.
他应该做得更多
- Don't you think he...
- He didn't fucking try hard enough!
- 你不认为他...
- 他 他妈的还不够努力!
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗?
Hey.
嘿
Don't be ashamed.
别害羞
I've seen plenty of tough guys cry.
我见过很多坚强的人哭过
I'm not my father.
我不是我父亲
Max, what the hell?
马克斯,怎么回事?
Christ. Give me that!
上帝啊 把那个给我!
Are you out of your goddamn mind?
你疯了吗?
Let's go.
走吧
Please tell me there's another way out of this room.
告诉我这个房♥间还有另外一条路
Check this out.
看看这个
What is it?
这是什么?
This is how they got the liquor up here without anybody noticing.
他们就是这样在没人注意的情况下把酒弄上来的
Come on. It's our way out of here.
来吧 这是我们离开这里的路
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
Well, there are six more rooms.
嗯,还有六个房♥间
If we have to tear down every wall, we're gonna be here until Christmas.
如果我们要拆掉每一堵墙,那我们得呆到圣诞节
So what now, Mr. Dubois?
那现在怎么办,杜布瓦先生?
They're here.
它们在这
They have to be.
必须的
Okay, slowly. Slowly.
好吧,慢慢来 慢慢地
Watch out, man, I got this.
小心点,伙计,我知道了
Go!
快走
You have amassed quite a library over the years, Mr. Stanton.
这些年来你积累了一个很大的图书馆,斯坦顿先生
The books I've collected have been an important part of my work.
我收集的这些书 是我工作的重要组成部分
With a distinct bent towards British history.
对英国历史有明显的偏见
Well, you can take the boy out of england,
好吧,你可以把这个男孩带出英格兰
but you can't take england out of the boy.
但你不能把英格兰从这个男孩身上带走
You must have spent a small fortune
你一定花了一大笔钱
to build shelves capable of storing your collection.
建了一个可以存放你藏品的架子
The former tenant built the library.
前房♥客建造了这个图书馆
It was one of the main reasons why we bought this place.
这是我们买♥♥下这个地方的主要原因之一
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在干什么?
I never knew dreischler to be a big reader.
我从来不知道德雷斯勒是个大读者
- Dreischler?
- Your Mr. hersch.
- 德雷斯勒
- 你们的赫希先生
这里
Borz, get the tools!
博兹,去拿工具!
A customized mosler from the early "80s, four-wheel combination lock.
80年代早期定制的mosler,四轮组合锁
This isn't gonna be easy.
这可不容易
How long?
要多久?
Good safecracker would get you inside within five hours.
好的保险柜能让你5小时之内无能为力
- I'll do it in two.
- Do it in one.
- 我只用两个小时
- 给你一小时
No, no, no. We need the water to cool the drill bit, man. Yeah.
不,不,不 我们需要水来冷却钻头,伙计 是啊
Grab the hose and hook it up in the kitchen.
去厨房♥用水管接水
You're telling me what to do now? Who put you in charge?
你是在教我怎么做事吗?别忘了是谁让你独当一面的?
Get him what he needs.
把他需要的东西给他
I opened a vintage bottle of wine for the holidays.
我打开了一瓶葡萄酒准备过节
Would you care to join me for a glass?
你愿意和我一起喝杯吗?
That would be splendid.
那太好了
Would you like some?
你也想来点吗?
Huh. I'll take that as a no.
呵 我就当你不需要吧
Here we are, Mr. Dubois. Enjoy.
洒来了,杜布瓦先生 享受吧
Mm. That's an old Italian.
嗯 这是意大利老洒了
I prefer Bordeaux.
我更喜欢波尔多
It was a gift.
这是一份礼物
I'm not much of a connoisseur myself.
我自己也不是什么鉴赏家
Sweetheart, can you hold this for a second?
亲爱的,你能拿一下这个吗?
Not like your video games, is it?
不像你的电子游戏,是吗?
Turn around.
转过身去
I've been wondering how long ago you met Mr. hersch.
我一直在想 你有多久没见过赫希先生了
Why do you ask?
你为什么要问这个?
Oh, just habit. Too many years in research libraries.
哦,只是习惯 在图书馆工作太多年了
My wife used to say I asked too many questions.
我妻子常说我问的问题太多了
Over 30 years.
超过30年了
Oh, interesting.
哦,真有趣
A frenchman and a German.
一个法国人和一个德国人
电影精选列表