Iook what I found.
瞧 ,我找到了什么
Candy!
糖果
Gunnery sergeant gorski.
戈尔斯基中士
Yes, ma'am?
是的,长官
I'm confident my daughter will appreciate some female company.
我相信我女儿会很感激能有个女警卫的
- Yes, ma'am.
- Shall we proceed, Mr. laughlin?
- 是的,长官
- 我们继续吧,劳克林先生
Come on, nira. Let's get comfy.
来吧,尼拉 放松点
Secure vip's daughter in eagle three.
一定要确保贵宾的女儿在老鹰三号♥的安全
Copy that, chief.
收到,头儿
Mr. Collins, let's go over the presentation.
柯林斯先生,让我们看一下演示文稿
This is so pretty.
这太漂亮了
All teams, this is six. Radio check over.
全体注意,这里是六号♥ 检查无线电 完毕
Eagle one, Roger. Out.
老鹰一号♥,收到
Eagle two, Roger. Out.
老鹰二号♥,收到
Eagle three, Roger. Out.
老鹰三号♥,收到
Eagle four, Roger. Out.
老鹰四号♥,收到
Eagle nine, this is eagle six. Radio check, over.
老鹰九号♥,这里是老鹰六号♥ 无线电检查 完毕
How come there's so many cars with us today?
今天怎么会有这么多车?
To make sure you and your mommy are super safe.
为了确保你和你妈妈的安全
Okay.
好吧
Can I have another piece of candy?
我可以再吃一块糖吗?
- You're gonna get me in trouble.
- Yes.
- 你会给我惹麻烦的
- 没错
All right, just one.
好吧,就一颗
Thank you.
谢谢你
We may have a situation.
我们可能有麻烦了
Grouping in the woods at three o'clock.
有个小队在林中三点钟方向
Yeah, that's an all clear.
是的,这是解除警报
Holy... no!
天哪... 不!
Johnson, take the lead! Go, go, go!
约翰逊,带头!快,快,快!
- Ali?
- Nothing is gonna happen to you, okay?
- 阿丽
- 你不会有事的,好吗?
Nothing is gonna happen to you.
你不会出事的
Is nira all right?
尼拉没事吧?
Back it up! Back it up! Back it up!
退后! 退后! 退后!
All right, sweetie.
好了,亲爱的
Sweetie, I need you to sit here and stay low, okay?
亲爱的,我需要你坐在这里 保持安静,好吗
Come on. Let's go!
快点,快走
- Mommy!
- It's okay.
- 妈咪
- 没事的
- So when'd you get back?
- To New York?
- 你什么时候回来的?
- 纽约吗?
About a week.
大约一个星期
Do you have a place to stay?
你有地方住吗?
What about a job?
工作怎么样?
Hmm.
嗯
It wasn't exactly a parade welcoming me home.
你这可不是欢迎我回家的样子
Well, I missed you at the funeral.
我在葬礼上很想你
They wouldn't let me go.
他们不让我走
What, for your sister?
什么,就因为你姐姐?
Non sibi sed patriae.
不为己 只为国
- Not self, but country and all that.
- That's Navy, not us.
- 不是自我,而是国家
- 那是海军,不是我们
It seemed to make sense at the time.
当时似乎有道理
You know, the kids would benefit from having their aunt around.
你知道的,有小姨在身边,孩子们会过得更好
Any interest in seeing them?
有兴趣去看看他们吗?
Jon?
约翰?
Okay then.
就这么定了
There's an opening at the apartment building where I'm working.
我工作的公♥寓♥楼有个空缺
It's not much, but it's something.
虽然工资不多,但还是有意义的
They're doing major renovations.
他们正在进行大装♥修♥
You get the job, hardly anybody will be there.
这份工作归你了,几乎没有人会去那里
Not quite as exciting as where you've been.
虽然不像你的过去那么地激动人心
You know, when we fought in Vietnam, we saw a lot of things.
你知道的,当年在越南作战时,我们经历过很多事情
After the war, the only people who really understood what we went through...
战后,真正了解我们经历的…
Were the other soldiers.
只有其他士兵
There's groups you can talk to.
你可以去和他们谈谈心
Don't worry. I'm fine.
别担心 我很好
I'll check out this job.
我要去看看这份工作
I missed you, uncle pat.
我很想你,帕特叔叔
I owe you a couple of mets tickets.
我欠你几张大都会的票
Not until they got a team worth watching.
直到他们找到一支值得看的球队
Hey, so where do I find borz blasevic?
嘿,我在哪能找到博兹·布拉塞维奇?
In the locker room. Take the elevator down to the basement,
在更衣室 乘电梯到地下室
go left through the fire doors. You'll see it.
从防火门向左走 你会看到的
And don't tell him we're related.
别告诉他我们是亲戚
- He'll go easier on you.
- All right.
- 他会对你更宽容的
- 好吧
Hey, uncle pat.
嘿,帕特叔叔
谢谢
Thanks.
- You're gorski?
- Yes, sir.
- 你是戈尔斯基?
- 是的,先生
Pat told me you were coming.
帕特告诉我你要来
He's a nice guy.
他是个好人
- Don't you think?
- Yes, sir.
- 你觉得呢?
- 是的,先生
You can put your stuff...
你可以把你的东西放在
Here.
这里
Sorry about this. We're all unisex here.
很抱歉 我们这里都是不分男女的
This is what I love about rachmaninoff.
这就是我喜欢拉赫玛尼诺夫的原因
He's so unexpected.
他太出乎意料了
I feel the same way about Dylan.
我对迪伦也有同感
- Thomas?
- Bob.
- 托马斯?
- 鲍勃
You're not a fan of classical work, are you?
你不喜欢古典作品,是吗?
Not exactly, sir.
不完全是,先生
You can cut the "sir" crap.
你可以少说点“先生”
We have enough kissing up to do here already.
我们这里要拍马屁的事已经够多了
We don't have to do it to each other.
我们不需要这么客套的
We'll use the next two days to get you acclimated.
我们打算给你两天时间慢慢适应
You get the easter weekend off.
复活节周末你就没事了
Everyone will be out of the building, so you won't miss much.
每个人都会离开大楼,所以你不会错过太多的
You come back to work on Monday.
你星期一回来上班
There will be more babysitting the carrington while it gets a facelift.
卡灵顿翻新装♥修♥的时候会请更多的保安来保护它
Think you can handle that?
我想你能行
I'll do my best, sir.
我会尽力的,先生
Good.
好
Let's go, let's go! Holiday!
快点走,快点走,放假了
Hey!
嘿
I may be old-fashioned, but a woman doorman?
我可能是个守旧的人,但是一个女门卫?
We're trying to modernize our image at the carrington, sir. I'm sorry.
我们正在努力使卡灵顿酒店的形象现代化,先生,对不起
Here, let me help you with those.
来,让我来帮你
- Oh, no. I got them.
- I insist, I insist.
- 哦,不了,我能行
- 应该的,应该的
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're not moving during the remodeling?
你们在装♥修♥的时候没出去吗?
Borz was kind enough to arrange an exception for us.
博兹很好心 他给我们破了个例
Poor Bernard had a stroke seven years ago.
可怜的伯纳德七年前中风了
You know how old fogies feel about change.
你知道老顽固们对事物改变的看法
Old fogies. Come on, you're not that old.
老顽固 别这样,你看起来没那么老
You're kind.
嘴真甜
A liar, but kind nevertheless.
小骗子,但我爱听
Oh, that was very helpful, dear.
哦,你帮了大忙,亲爱的
You know, your sister never stopped talking about you.
你知道吗,你姐姐一直在谈论你
- Now I know why.
- Wait.
- 现在我知道为什么了
- 等等
How do you know my sister?
你怎么知道我姐姐的
Well, you're Ali, right?
你是阿丽,没错吧?
Your sister and family lived in the building.
电影精选列表