你姐姐和家人就住在这栋楼里
Her husband and kids still do.
她的丈夫和孩子们一直都在
Where is he?
他在哪里?
10c.
10楼C号♥
Oh, lovely family, but tragic what they've lived through.
哦,有爱的家庭,但他们的生活太悲惨了
Have a happy easter.
祝你复活节快乐
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我?
Well, I was gonna...
我当时正打算...
You know, I thought being close to family might...
你知道吗,我觉得和家人亲近可能会...
Might be, you know...
可能会,你懂的...
Nice.
很好
- Max, get the door.
- I'm busy.
- 马克斯,去开门
- 我很忙
Max, I swear to god, I'm gonna throw that game out the window.
马克斯,我向上帝发誓,我要把你的游戏机扔出窗外
- What?
- Is your father home by any chance?
- 什么?
- 你父亲在家吗?
It's for you.
找你的
Well, who is it? I'm working.
是谁啊?我在工作
- Ali.
- What the hell is going on?
- 阿丽
- 到底怎么回事?
- You tell me. Are you working here?
- Yeah.
- 你告诉我,你在这儿工作吗?
- 是的
And that has nothing to do with you?
而且,这和你无关?
No.
不
Damn it, uncle pat.
该死的,帕特叔叔
- You want to come in?
- No.
- 你想进来吗?
- 不
I did not ask for this.
我没有要求这个
Believe me, I had no idea you were gonna end up here.
相信我,我不知道你会来这里
- Jasper!
- No.
- 贾斯帕
- 不
Jasper! Damn it.
贾斯帕,该死的
Lily, how many times? Words.
丽丽,跟你说过多少次了,别说脏话
We have to find him.
我们得找到它
Uh, look, I've got to get this.
呃,瞧,我还有事
It's my publisher in London. We've been missing each other all morning.
是我在伦敦的出版商 我们整个上午都找不到对方
Can you just... I won't be long.
你能…我很快就回来
Do you need help?
你需要帮忙吗
Jasper could be anywhere by now. We need Max.
贾斯帕现在可能在任何地方 我们需要马克斯的帮助
- Come on!
- Oh! Okay.
- 快来
- 哦,好吧
Max!
马克斯
Go away.
走开
Lily, what the hell?
丽丽,搞什么鬼
Jasper escaped again. We need your help.
贾斯帕又逃跑了 我们需要你的帮助
Get out!
出去
I don't have time to look for your stupid cat.
我没时间去找你那只笨猫
If you don't help us, I'll tell dad that you're smoking marijuana again.
如果你不帮我们,我就告诉爸爸你又在吸大♥麻♥了
Jasper!
贾斯帕
Jasper, come here.
贾斯帕,到这来
There's 63 apartments on ten floors,
第10层有63间公♥寓♥
all of them open for the contractor.
所有房♥间都对承包商开放
This is gonna take forever.
这要花很长时间
Max collected all of the blueprints for the carrington
马克斯收集了卡灵顿大楼的所有蓝图
- when he was a boy scout.
- Max, a boy scout?
- 在他还是童子军的时候
- 马克斯,童子军?
I can see that.
我看得出来
Jasper?
贾斯帕
Jasper?
贾斯帕
Jasper!
贾斯帕
Where are you?
你在哪?
Where'd your brother go?
你哥哥去哪儿了?
Max? Max, this isn't funny.
马克斯?马克斯,这一点也不好玩
Max, where'd you go?
马克斯,你在哪儿?
Max...
马克斯
Butt brain!
大笨蛋!
Where did you even come from anyway?
你从哪冒出来的?
A secret door. Building's full of them.
秘密通道 大楼里到处都是
Servants used them to get from room to room.
仆人们通过它从一个房♥间穿越到另一个房♥间
Jasper!
贾斯帕
- What's your name anyhow?
- Ali.
- 你叫什么名字?
- 阿丽
Aunt Ali?
阿丽阿姨
Mommy told us all about you.
妈咪跟我们说过你
- She did?
- Yeah, you were her hero.
- 是吗?
- 是啊,你是她的英雄
So how do we find Jasper anyway?
那我们怎么找到贾斯帕呢?
Jasper...
贾斯帕
Iet's check the basement.
我们去地下室看看
That's Jasper.
那是贾斯帕
What's through this wall?
这堵墙里有什么?
They were building a subway tunnel under the carrington.
他们曾经在卡灵顿下面修建一条地铁隧♥道♥
Ran out of money in the '40s, sealed it up.
40年代的时候没钱了,就把它封起来了
Jasper.
贾斯帕
Jasper!
贾斯帕
Please be okay.
一定要好好的哦
Max, give me your phone.
马克斯,把你的手♥机♥给我
There he is.
它在那儿
- What do we do?
- Now, let's see.
- 我们该怎么办?
- 让我看看
What's she doing?
她在干什么?
Do not try this at home.
不要在家里尝试这个
I didn't think we'd ever see Jasper again,
我以为我们再也见不到贾斯帕了
but then aunt Ali dropped into the hole like spider-man and saved him.
但是阿丽阿姨像蜘蛛侠一样吊进洞里救了他
- Really?
- Yep.
- 真的吗?
- 是的
Your aunt was always full of surprises.
你们的阿姨总是充满惊喜
Right. You, go in and get started on mommy's mint sauce,
好了,你,进去开始做妈妈的薄荷酱
and I'll join you in a minute.
然后我马上就来
Will you come to easter dinner tomorrow? I'm cooking it.
你明天来参加复活节晚餐吗?我正在煮呢
Lily, I would love that but...
丽丽,我很乐意,但是
You got to eat.
你总得吃东西吧
It'll give us a chance to reconnect.
这是我们重新联♥系♥的机会
I don't want to reconnect.
我不想再联♥系♥了
I'm taking the kids back to the uk on Monday.
星期一我要带孩子们回英国
During the construction, you'll have the place to yourself without us.
在施工期间,我们不在,你就可以独享这个地方了
The only reason we stayed so long was Lily wanted to make an easter dinner here.
我们呆这么久的唯一原因是丽丽想在这里做一顿复活节晚餐
Like her mother did.
就像她妈妈那样
I know.
我知道
We weren't really in touch, and I...
我们以前都不怎么联♥系♥,而且我...
I didn't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
Please, Ali?
求你了,阿丽
You're still here, buddy?
你怎么还在这里,伙计
Your shift ended over an hour ago.
你一个多小时前就下班了
Don't you have an easter feast waiting for you somewhere?
你不是有复活节宴会在等着你的吗?
I promised Mrs. hersch I'd fix her microwave before I went home.
我答应赫希太太回家前会帮她修微波炉
That's thoughtful of you.
你真体贴
Yeah, well, I don't want to disappoint her.
是啊,我不想让她失望
Do you wanna share a beer?
你想喝杯啤酒吗?
- Start the celebration.
- Yeah, sure.
- 开始庆祝吧
- 是的,当然
Hey, hey, tilt the glass.
嘿,嘿,把玻璃杯倾斜一下
You never poured a beer before?
你以前从没倒过啤酒吗?
Like this?
像这样?
- Is that better?
- Yeah.
- 这样好些了吗?
- 是的
A better tilt?
斜着会更好吗?
So what's your plans tonight?
你今晚有什么计划?
At home. TV, bed.
在家 看电视 睡觉
- No party?
- No party.
- 没有聚会?
电影精选列表