而她却嫁给了个马戏团的领队
and instead I got the ring leader of a circus.
我从来都不理解莉莉对你的看法
I never understood what Lily saw in you.
这是一件令全世界挚爱他们女儿的父亲们都抱怨的事
A common complaint the world over for fathers of beloved daughters,
但在这件事上我认为我们能确切地达成共识
but in this instance I think we can all agree it is particularly accurate.
来吧
Come here.
-来吧! -你几乎没说清楚任何事情--
- Come here! - Perhaps, you didn't mean any of that--
那是她的日记
It was her journal.
我的手下在残骸中发现的她的唯一的东西
The only thing of hers my men found in the wreckage.
它属于这里!
It belongs here!
你需要做的就是再也别让我见到你
All you had to do was never show your face again.
即使这样你也失败了
And even at that you failed.
现在你将为让我失去莉莉而付出代价!
Now you will pay for taking Lily away from me!
你知道你回来会发生什么
You knew what would happen if you returned.
是的
Yes.
巴里 巴里!
Barry, Barry!
你走吧
You should go.
这是我的过去 只跟我有关 跟你没关系 好吗?
It's my past that's caught up with me, not yours. Yeah?
-你是我的朋友 -走吧 别回头
- You're my friend. - Go. Don't look back.
你最好别跟他在一起 孩子
You're better off without him, kid.
我遵守了
I'm in compliance.
是的!最后 你也来了!孩子 这真无聊
Yes! Finally, some action down here! Boy, it was getting boring.
你知道 医生 我不愿告诉你 但是你快完了 我的朋友
You know, Doc, I hate to tell you, but you're going down, my friend.
你给我闭嘴就好了!
You'll do well to keep your buck teeth together!
这是什么味道?嘿 小伙子们 我认为多力特医生又在嘟嘟了
What is that smell? Hey, fellas, I think Doctor Dolittle did a little doo-doo.
多力特医生嘟嘟了吗?
Did Doctor Dolittle do a little doo-doo?
我出去之后 我就会去教训你
Perhaps, when I'm out of here, I'll teach you some manners.
并且作为补偿我会拿走你的幸运腿
And accept your lucky foot as payment.
哦 这条幸运腿吗?别担心它 医生
Oh, this lucky foot? Don't worry about it, Doc.
因为我会用我的两条幸运腿在你的坟墓上跳踢踏舞
'Cause both of my lucky feet are gonna be tap dancing on your grave
当我碰到你的时候
when my guy's done with you.
打个赌吧 在右边的角落里 身披金色的条纹
Taking bets over here. In the right corner, wearing golden stripes
拥有着872杀的卓越记录
with a sparkling record of 872 kills,
巴里'屠夫'本斯定
Barry 'The Butcher' Burnstein.
多力特博士 记得我吗 你的病人?
Doctor Dolittle, remember me, your old patient?
我是巴里
It's Barry.
巴里 我怎么会忘记你呢?
Barry, how could I forget you?
哦 但是你确实忘了 医生 当时我们正要开始行动
Oh, but you did, Doc. We were just starting to make progress.
之后你带着拉苏利的女儿跑了抛弃了我
And then you ran off with Rassouli's daughter and abandoned me.
现在我回来了 或许我们应该重归于好--
I'm back now. Perhaps we should just pick up where we left--
享受这盛宴!
Enjoy the feast!
多力特会怎么样?
What will happen to Dolittle?
他是个死人了
Well, he's a dead man.
他可能觉得能说动巴里
He'll think he can talk his way out of it,
但巴里已经气疯了
but Barry has gone completely nuts.
但你 已经是我们的一员了
But you, you are one of us now.
为多力特死去干杯!
To Dolittle's death!
嘿!是你!是你造成的
Hey! It's you! You made it.
我需要你去向船上的朋友传达一个消息
I need you to get a message to my friends on the boat.
一个消息?好的 我什么时候搞砸过?
A message? Sure. When have I ever let you down?
我日以继夜地听着 「哦 巴里 你是多么的失望啊
All I hear day after day, "Oh, Barry, you're such a disappointment.
为什么你不能跟你的兄弟一样?他以偷猎者为食」
Why can't you be more like your brother? He eats poachers for a living, you know."
是的 妈妈 我知道!整个丛林的都知道!
Yes, Mother, I know! The whole jungle knows!
哦 我的头痛
Oh, my head.
你的偏头痛是由严重的遗传问题引起的
Your migraines are brought on by severe maternal issues,
并且夹杂着手足之争
and compounded by sibling rivalry.
-请停下来 -哦 别 别!
- Please, make it stop. - Oh, no, no!
-躺下 -哦 我的脑袋
- Lie down. - Oh, my head.
我可以重新开始你的治疗
We could resume your treatment.
这压力让人难受 我只想做个好孩子
The stress is unbearable. I just want to be a good boy.
只想让妈妈感到骄傲
Just want to make Mommy proud.
是的?
Yeah?
我吃的人都不够优秀
No one I eat will ever be good enough.
放松 放松
There's the release, release it.
我再也不能是优秀的
I will never be good enough.
除非我吃了你
Unless I eat you.
因为每个母亲都想让她们的儿子长大并吃一个医生
Because every mother wants their son to grow up and eat a doctor.
你这只疯猫
You're a sick kitty.
来吧 博士 我们来个痛快的
Come here, Doc. I'll make it quick.
之前那个我一个小时就搞定了
I've got another one of these in an hour.
放弃吧 多力特 你还不够聪明
Give up, Dolittle. You can't outsmart--
这是什么?等等 现在它在这儿
What was that? Wait. Now it's over there.
它又到了这儿
And now it's over here.
现在又回到了这儿 抓到了!现在又去了那儿
Now it's back over there, got it! And now it's over here.
哦 它不见了 我有抓到它--
Oh, I lost it. I've got to get it--
猫就是猫 容易被分散注意力
A cat is still a cat. Easily distracted.
新游戏啊 医生 给我下来
New game, Doc. Get back here.
来吧 医生!
Come on, Doc!
好的 詹姆斯 你不能让那孩子失望 你必须传达这个消息
Okay, James, you can't let this kid down. You gotta deliver this message.
哦 不是 是詹姆斯
Oh, no. It's James.
从现在开始别太注重关系...
From now on no more focusing on relationships and...
保利?是你吗?你的羽毛看起来不错
Poly? Is that you? Your feathers really filled out nice.
-发生了什么 詹姆斯? -哦 对了 消息 我的大哥
- What happened, James? - Oh, right! Message. My bad.
那孩子被拉苏利逮住了 巴里想把多力特当成午餐
The kid's been captured by Rassouli, and Barry is about to have Dolittle for lunch.
看来我们还是得上岸
Looks like we're going ashore after all.
亲爱的 带上我的炸♥药♥ 可以吗?
Be a darling, and grab my dynamite, will you?
如果我们想赢 我们应该分头行动
We need to split up if we are going to pull this off.
奇奇 你跟我走
Chee-Chee, you're coming with me.
我们去哪?不 不 别告诉我
Where are we going? No, no, don't tell me.
到那儿再告诉我
Just tell me when we get there.
-耀西 制♥造♥混乱 -希望这样就够了
- Yoshi, create a distraction. - Hope this is enough.
我们被攻击了!
We are being attacked!
-下来吧 医生 -治疗才是答案!
- Come on down, Doc. - Therapy's the answer!
哦 不!比我想象的更糟
Oh, no! Worse than I expected.
-我抓到你了 医生 -退后 巴里!
- I got you, Doc. - Back off, Barry!
保利 别这样!
Poly, don't!
一道开胃菜?
An appetizer?
我抓到你了 保利
I got you, Poly.
有什么遗言吗医生?
Any final diagnosis, Doc?
你想成为最好的巴里吗?
Don't you want to be the best Barry you could be?
我会成为的
I'm about to.
我不是恐惧的囚犯!!
I am not a prisoner of fear!
我不是恐惧的囚犯!-噢,不不不!
I am not a prisoner of fear! - Oh, no, no, no!
感到害怕是很正常的!
It's okay to be scared!
觉得害怕没关系!-你应该害怕!
- It's okay to be scared! - You should be scared!
恐惧很正常!
It's okay to be scared!
给他个教训!
Give him a good hiding!
好的 我们能搞定他 我们能搞定他!
Okay. We're doing this. We are doing this!
我们办不到!
We're not doing this!
攻击他下盘!
Hit him in the low area!
下盘
Down there.
肯定很痛 哎呦 我的巴里甜心!
- That's gotta hurt. - Ow, my Barry berries!
搞定
That will work.
轻点 猩猩
Cheap shot, ape.
我治疗还没结束
I haven't finished by treatment.
睡吧 虎宝宝
Go to sleep, baby tiger.
是时候把爪子收起来了
Time to put those claws away.
终于搞定
Anyway.
你比我更需要这个
You need this more than I do.
妈妈 告诉我这够了
Tell me that I'm enough, Mommy.
我赌了五十块啊
I had fifty grand running on that.
好吧 我不会给钱的
Well, I won't pay that.
女士们先生们 冠军在此
Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner.
谢谢你一直严格要求我 医生。
Thanks for sticking with me, Doc.
我拿到了 我拿到了 -别动!
- I have it. I have this. - Hold!
现在 它是我的了
And now, I'll have it.
女王真是有一个「得力大臣」
She had such a sure hand.
这就是医生要找的
Exactly what the doctor ordered.
穆德福 他们许诺你什么好处让你谋害女王?
What did they offer you, Müdfly, to murder the Queen of England?
实际上 很多
Quite a few things, actually.
爵士头衔 迎风房♥ 皇家艺术学院主席
Knighthood. Windward house. Chair of the Royal College.