我从上议院来
I come from the House of Lords.
女王的健康受到极大的关注
There is great concern for Her Majesty's health.
我将继续用水蛭
I shall continue to leech,
在血液中循环蒸汽
to circulate the vapors in the blood stream.
她会幸运的挺过这周
She'll be lucky to last the week.
多力特医生不是第一次来这里
This is not the first time Dr. Dolittle's been here.
你们有个垂死的女王?很快就会好的
You got a dying Queen? Not for long.
多力特医生在…
Doctor Dolittle is in the...
-等等 等等我 -小姐 抓到一个混进来的
- Wait. Wait for me. - A stowaway, milady.
-他说是-- -多力特医生的学徒
- Who claims to be-- - Doctor Dolittle's apprentice.
是真的 加雷斯
It's quite alright, Gareth.
但如果他是我学徒 就应该给我拿包
But if he was my apprentice, he should fetch my bags
并且闭上他的嘴
and keep his gob shut.
女王的房♥间里有动物?我要求他们立即出--
Animals in the Queen's chamber? I demand their immediate remov--
罗斯小姐 是我的错
Lady Rose, my apologies.
请原谅我 我没意识到你曾是...
Please forgive me. I didn't realise that you were a part of...
约翰·多力特家的一员
John Dolittle.
-是布莱因吗?-布莱尔
- Is that Blein? - Blair.
-普弗灵?-不
- Poofling? - No.
-马弗勒? -不 是穆德福!
- It was Muffler? - No, it's Müdfly!
-u的变音符 -是的
- With an u-umlaut. - Yes.
-来自德国 -当然 德国人
- From the German. - Of course, from the Germans.
为什么他会在这里?
Why is he here?
女王陛下亲自选的多力特医生
Her Majesty has personally requested Doctor Dolittle.
我们开始工作吧 -好吧 吉普 好好闻一闻她
Let's get to work. Alright, Jip, give her a good sniff.
-你还好吗 伙计?-闻起来不对劲
- You alright, fellow? - Something smelled wrong.
这是一个喜欢闻屁♥股♥的人说的话
And that's coming from a guy who loves the smell of butts.
-你喜欢闻屁♥股♥ -我闻到一股别的味道
- You do love butt. - I detected a whiff of something else.
花香 带着--
Floral with ---
我很困惑 医生 我之前从没闻过这种味道
I'm perplexed, Doc. I've never smelt anything like it before.
我和吉普赛有一些疑惑 我们能谈谈吗?
Jipsy and I have developed doubts. May we consult?
当然 我不仅乐意帮忙照明…
Of course, I'd be more than happy to help illumining...
许多年前我和约翰还是爱丁堡的学生
John and I were students at Edinburgh years ago.
有些人认为他有观察的天赋
Some thought he had a gift for observation.
抱歉 小家伙
Sorry about that, Mini.
待在这儿 嘎嘎 让人类出去
Stay here. Dab-Dab, clear up the humans.
博约 去拿植物索引 还有茶叶罐
Boyo, fetch for botanic index, and the tea tin.
大家都出去! 你们听明白我说的了吗?
Everyone out! Do you understand the words coming out of my bill?
你在闻什么 吉普?接骨木果?阿莫克?
What do you smell, Jip? Elderberries? Amoque?
不对?
Negative?
不对
Negative.
是 是
Aye aye.
多力特 你有什么发现吗?
What have you found, Dolittle?
造成这一切的原因 很有可能是
Quite possibly, the answer to everything.
-揭露-- -但他还在学校的时候就这样了
- Exposure-- - But he was like this in school.
靠近点 靠近点 我在说一些很有趣的事
"Lean in, lean in... I'm saying something interesting."
我确实很感兴趣
I am interested.
女王的症状受一种罕见的苏门答腊植物的影响
The Queen symptoms are due to the effect of a rare Sumatran plant
叫做龙葵花
known as the Nightshade flower.
这个月的17号♥将会有日食出现
A solar eclipse will occur on the 17th of this very month.
如果到那个时候她还没有被治好 她就会死
If she is not received the antidote by then, she will perish.
那是特纳吗? 肯定是了 超有意思的一幅画
Is that a Turner? Must be. What a fine painting.
我说 多力特 你有什么计划?
I say, Dolittle, what is your plan?
计划? 我觉得我们确实需要一个
The plan? I suppose we do need one.
她唯一被治好的希望是一种没有被测试过的疗法
The Queen's only hope is the cure that's never been tested
来自一座从未被发现的岛上 一棵从未有人见过的树上
from tree that's never been seen on island that's never been found.
这么讲听起来很不靠谱 但是先不管这个...
Sounds ridiculous saying it out loud. But regardless of that...
除了这趟危险的旅途 我们没得选
We have no choice but to embark on this perilous journey
必须要得到伊甸园树上的果实
to obtain the fruit of the Eden Tree.
啥?
What?
伊甸园中的树? 哦天 真是荒诞!
Eden Tree? Oh my, fantastic!
多力特一家还有他们伊甸园的树
The Dolittles with their Eden Tree island.
-还不够吗?你妻子已经-- -闭嘴 布莱尔!
- Isn't it enough that your wife-- - Shut up, Blair!
不好意思 我是说 又见到你真好 布莱尔
Sorry, I meant to say, lovely to see you again, Blair.
我们现在就出发! 哒哒!
We are off now, ta ta!
据说它的果实可以治愈人类已知的任何疾病 赐予人类永恒的生命
Its fruit is said to cure every malady known to man, grant eternal life,
甚至治好你的脱发
even restore the hair on your head.
除了你做的 不要让她吃任何人的食物
You must let nothing pass her lips that hasn't been made and served by you.
-明白了吗? -嗯嗯 我会注意的
- Clear? - Yes, I'll see to it.
我们去马车那 吉普 你留在这保护女王
That's us to the carriage. Jip, you need to stay behind and guard the queen.
-这很重要 -好吧 启动看守模式
- Very important. - Right. Guard-dog mode.
所有人都退后 让我来守着这道防线
Stand back everyone, while I secure the perimeter.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我很佩服你一直都没放弃 女王就指望你们两个了
I do so admire how you don't give up. The Queen is counting on both of you.
祝你好运
Good luck.
好啦 前面还有一大段旅程等着我们呢
Right. Chop chop. There is a long voyage in front of us.
船不会自己开
And the boat isn't gonna sail itself.
深呼吸 耀西
Deep breath, Yoshi.
我们没有整天的时间
We haven't got all day.
-看起来她要压扁了 -没准还能再塞一个
- Seems like she's filled up. - Maybe we could squeeze in one more.
-哦不 -普林顿! 我的意思是...
- Oh, no. - Plimpton! I mean...
再载我一站 我的好兄弟
One more stop, good fellow.
我听不到你说什么因为我不在这儿
I can't hear you because I am not here.
我觉得我们该在这里分道扬镳了
I believe it's time to go our separate ways.
-我要和你一起去 -当然不行 旅途太危险了
- I am going with you. - Certainly not. Far too treacherous.
-我可是你的学徒 -你?不 不
- I'm your apprentice. - You? No. No.
噢 你有一个学徒了 你不需要一个学徒或者一只鸵鸟
Oh, you have an apprentice. You don't need an apprentice and an ostrich.
我要回家
I'll go home.
我不想让场面变得尴尬 所以我假装你是我的学徒
I didn't want to be embarrassed, so I pretend you belonged.
可我不是帮上你的忙了吗?
I was helpful there, wasn't I?
像我这样的动物不会占太多的地方的
The animals like me, I don't take up much space.
我想我属于这里
I think I belong here.
别让我回家 求你了
Don't make me go home. Please.
你脖子上是什么? 快进来
What is that around your neck? Move.
-我很担心这个男孩 贝丝 -给他点时间 时间能治愈一切
- I'm worried about the boy, Bethan. - Give him time. Time is all.
我们是猎人啊 贝丝 猎人
We're hunters, Bethan. Hunters.
这的确... 我们捕猎动物 他放生动物
It has a certain... We hunt things, he frees things.
兔子 老鼠 他甚至把蜘蛛都放出去
A rabbit, mice-- He carries spiders outside!
没人喜欢蜘蛛 甚至它们自己都不喜欢自己
Nobody likes spiders, not even spiders.
我不知道你姐姐是怎么受得了他的
I don't know how your sister put up with him.
-保利 你在这儿干嘛? -确保你能上船
- Poly? What are you doing here? - Making sure you don't miss the boat.
我在和一只动物说话?就像多力特医生
Am I talking to an animal? Just like Dolittle.
哦不 我会说人类的语言 实际上我说的比任何鹦鹉都要好
Oh, no. I'm speaking human. Better than any parrot ever has, actually.
现在 拿一些衣服行李 快点
Now, let's pack some clothes. Come on.
-但是多力特说我属于这里 -帮个忙 图图
- But Dolittle said I belong here. - Little help, Tutu.
好吧 我可从未听他说过这种话
Well, I've never heard him say anything of the sort.
你有特别的地方 斯塔宾斯
There's something special about you, Stubbins.
我只在两个人类身上见过
Something I've only seen in two other humans.
孩子 你是属于我们这边的
You belong with us, kid.
你让我有点担心多力特 那是我的工作
And you let me worry about Dolittle, that's my job.
所以 你准备好用一生去冒险了吗?
So, are you ready for the adventure of a lifetime?
-我加入 -当然你会加入!
- I'm in. - Of course you are!
保利 我们快走 我们还需要赶上船 时间宝贵
Poly, let's move, we got a boat to catch and we're burning daylight!
别担心 亲爱的 我们有完美计划
Fret not, Ma chéri, we have the perfect plan.
新计划! 新计划!
New plan! New plan!
别让它们跑了!
Don't let them get away!
他们为什么要追我们? 我们又不是罪犯
Why are they chasing us? We're not criminals.
问问你自己吧 我们被三座森林通缉了
Speak for yourself, we're wanted in three forests.
而且任务不是逃跑 除非有人追你
And it's not an escape mission unless you're being chased.
-我必须... -很痒啦!
- I have to... - That tickles!
-哪边走? 图图? -低头!
- Which way, Tutu? - Down!
让开!
Clear the way!
-这边! -让开 亲爱的
- This way! - Get off the road, Ma chéri.
一会见 混♥蛋♥们
See you later, suckers.
我们做到了 我们做到了! 我们...
We've done it! We've done it! We...
...错过了
...missed it.
好吧 老大 下一步去哪?
Okay, boss, what's our next move?
放弃损失 改名换姓 把这孩子丢河里
We cut our loses, change our identities, ditch the kid in the river.
-哇 哇 放轻松 -那座桥怎么样?
- Whoa, whoa. Easy. - What about that bridge?
可以! 那座桥!
Yes! The Bridge!