曾经 一位与众不同的医生以他杰出的能力而闻名
There once was a peculiar doctor known for his extraordinary ability.
他能与动物交谈
He could talk to animals.
多力特医生声名远扬
Doctor Dolittle's reputation spread far and wide.
甚至连英国女王都曾召见过他
Even the Queen of England called on him.
女王非常感谢他的帮助 并赐给他一个神奇的避难所
So grateful for his help she gifted him a wondrous sanctuary
它的大门向所有生物敞开
whose doors were opened to all creatures.
他的日子属于动物们 但他的心属于一个女人
His days belonged to the animals, but his heart belonged to one woman.
无畏的探险家 莉莉
Lily the Fearless Explorer.
他们一起环游世界 历经冒险
They traveled the globe going on great adventures.
保护那些无法自卫的生物
Defending creatures who could not defend themselves.
他们组建了一支非凡的队伍
They made an extraordinary team.
很快 那支队伍组成了一个家庭
Soon, that team became a family.
有莉莉在身边 多力特感到从未有过的活力四射
With Lily by his side Dolittle never felt more alive.
直到有一天 莉莉踏上了探险之旅
Until one day she left on an adventure.
可是 莉莉在海上死去了
Lily died at sea.
多力特伤心欲绝 他关闭了庇护所
Heartbroken he locked the gates of the manor
彻底与世隔绝
and completely retreated from the world.
对于我 和他所拯救的动物们来说
As for me, and the animals whose lives he'd saved,
我们想知道 有谁能够拯救他?
we were left to wonder, could anyone save his?
直到一天早上 一个最不可能的生物走进了多力特的生活
Until one morning, a most unlikely creature found its way to Dolittle's life.
一个很特别的男孩
A very special boy.
在人们只把动物当成财产 食物 或者消遣的时代里
In a time when people thought of animals only as possessions, food, or sport,
这个男孩则完全不同
this boy felt quite differently.
像这样 我把鸟群冲散
This way, me scattered crew.
-儿子你把它赶出来 你来射击 好吗? -好的 好主意 爸爸
- Junior flushes him, you shoot, yeah? - Right. Good plan, dad.
-准备好 抬起你的枪 -我一定要这样做吗 叔叔?
- Get ready. Shoulder your gun. - Do I have to, uncle?
来吧 孩子
Come on, boy.
打那只 射! 快射!
Take that one. Shoot! Shoot!
射! 射啊!
Shoot! Shoot!
-我不知道 我不能 -射击! 快射!
- I don't know, I can't. - Shoot! Shoot!
你不能总故意射偏
You can't keep missing on purpose.
哦 看啊 他这次射中了什么东西!
Oh, look! He hit something this time!
哦不 我们得救它
Oh, no. We have to help him.
你可不会让动物受苦
You don't leave an animal suffering.
拿着
Take it.
他是个非常奇怪的男孩
He's a very odd boy.
跟着保利
Follow Poly.
医生约翰 多力特和莉莉 多力特的家
Home of Doctor John and Lily Dolittle.
我们治疗所有动物--
We treat all animals--
跟着保利
Follow Poly.
秘密入口
Secret entrance.
保利 你去哪了?
Poly, where'd you go?
好一只狗 好大 好白--
Good dog. Big, white--
这可不好
It's no good.
据我所知 我是这里唯一的人类
As far as I'm concerned, I'm the only human here.
别管他们
Just ignore them.
掉进卡拉哈网便无处可逃 这可是个巧妙的设计
There's no getting past the Kalahari snare, it's an ingenious design.
我想你刚抓到一个男孩
I think you just caught yourself a boy.
让我看看 等等 我不想看 快让他走开!
Let me see. Wait, I don't wanna see. Just make it go away!
深呼吸 医生 有嘎嘎在呢
Deep breaths, Doc. Dab-Dab's got your back.
别害怕 约翰 只是个小男孩
Don't be afraid, John. It's just a boy.
这可是个机会
This is an opportunity.
这是个噩梦!
This is a nightmare!
打扰一下
Pardon me.
你在上面做什么?
Whatever you're doing up there?
我从白金汉宫来 有急事
I've come from Buckingham Palace on urgent business.
你能告诉我 这是不是约翰 多力特的家吗?
Can you tell me if this is the home of John Dolittle?
你是谁
Who are you?
你可以叫我罗斯小姐 那你是…?
You may call me Lady Rose. And you are..?
我叫斯塔宾斯
Stubbins.
你能... 帮我下来吗?
Could you... help me down?
这违反了多力特的规定
This goes against Dolittle's rules.
为什么又是接触人类违反规定?
Why are humans against the rules again?
如果你跟人类靠太近 你会受到伤害
If you let humans too close you'll get hurt more
远比你不跟他们接触伤的深 没错吧 医生?
than you would if you didn't let them at all. Isn't that right, Doc?
够了 大伙 回归日常! 今天充实得很呢
That's enough everybody. Back to our routine! We have a very full day.
约翰 振作起来!
John, pull yourself together!
你不能因为...他们是人 你就不理他们
You can't ignore people just because they're... people.
他们要是需要帮助呢?
What if they need help?
装睡 装死
Possum, play dead.
这太可笑了 奇奇 你能去开门吗?
This is ridiculous. Chee-Chee, will you answer the door?
你是我们中唯一有胳膊的
You're the only one with arms.
一天里 象棋已经给我足够的压力了
I think chess was enough pressure for one day.
奇奇好孩子 这就是我们训练的目的
Chee-Chee boy. This is what we trained for.
勇敢一点 摆脱恐惧
Be brave and get rid of them.
-不要忘了你的口头禅 -我不是恐惧的囚犯?
- And don't forget your mantra. - I am not a prisoner of fear?
你不是恐惧的囚犯
You are not a prisoner of fear.
你以前来过这里吗
Have you been here before?
女王都跟我讲过了 这是个极不寻常的地方
The Queen told me all about it. It's the most unusual place.
不管面对什么 我都准备好了
I'm prepared for anything.
真奇妙! 一只大猩猩来开门
Wonderful! A gorilla answering the door.
正如女王所说的
Just as the Queen said.
等一下
Wait a minute.
我有一只受伤的松鼠
I have an injured squirrel.
我不该让你走的
I should've never let you go.
你好?
Hello?
哦 看看你啊!
Oh, look at you!
你是在伪装成小树枝吗?
Aren't you peculiar posing as a twig?
请离开! 这是我的藏身之所
Move, please! This is my hiding spot.
不在这儿
Not here.
你在那下边还好吗?
Are you alright down there?
是的 我很好 你继续
Yeah. I'm fine. Go on.
-多力特医生 -是的 是我
- Doctor Dolittle. - Yeah, right.
你被女王本人召见到白金汉宫过
You have been summoned to Buckingham Palace by the Queen herself.
继续说
Go on.
你应该知道 她病得很重
You should know. She's fallen gravely ill.
你明白我说的吗?
Do you understand what I'm saying?
你又明白我说的吗?
Do you understand what I'm saying?
继...续 继续说然后离开!
Go... on. Go on and be gone!
我不再在乎任何人 任何事 任何地方了
I don't care about anyone, anything anywhere anymore.
鸟儿会带你出去
The birds will show you out.
很好 一切都井然有序了 午餐将在一分钟内送达
Great. Everything's tidy. Lunch will be served in a minute now.
-闻起来不错 医生 -谢谢
- Smells lovely, Doc. - Thanks very much.
嘿 医生 这次给我们留点
Hey Doc, save some for us this time.
抱歉医生 可能我害怕小孩
Sorry, Doc. Guess I'm scared of kids, too.
别再担心了 来吧 我们吃饭
Don't worry about that. Come on. Let's eat.
今天我们吃西兰花汤
For that we'll be offering today a broccoli soup.
你绝不会相信我们在网里抓到了什么
You'll never believe what we caught in the net.
先生 女王点名要求你过去
The Queen has asked for you by name, sir.
你没听清我说的吗? 我说不再接生意了
Are you hard of hearing? I told you I'm closed for business.
什么生意?
What business?
治疗人类
Treating humans.
入侵警报!
Intruder alert!
-别担心 我很好 -不 我很不好!
- Don't worry, I'm fine. - Well, I'm not!
我的屋子陷入了混乱
My house is descended into chaos.
-它是你的吗? -谁也不是我的
- Is it yours? - I don't own anybody.
耀西有个毛病 它来找我的时候就有
Yoshi had an issue that he came to me with.
它总是很冷
He's always cold.
我有一只受伤的松鼠
I have an injured squirrel.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
它怎么受的伤?
How was he injured?
-我射中了它 -什-- 我没听清
- I shot him. - Wha-- I can't hear you.
我射中了它 但那是个意外
I shot him, but it was an accident.
当然! 一次意外的射击
Of course! An accidental firing upon.
人类永远不会变
Humans never change.
它伤得很重
He's very hurt.
请帮帮它
Please help him.
拿着 还有这个
Take that. And this.
我这么英俊怎么能死
I'm too beautiful to die.
嗯?
Yes?