Jiggs?
就像《麦琪和吉格斯》里那样吗?
Is that like in Maggie and Jiggs?
你好,你叫什么名字?
Hi there, and what is your name?
米切尔。
Mitchell.
米奇尔,你好吗,米奇尔?
Mitchell, how are you Mitchell?
这位英俊的小伙子是谁?
And who's this handsome fellow?
圣丹斯电影节。
Sundance.
圣丹斯电影节?
Sundance?
就像《圣丹斯小子》里那样?
Like in the Sundance Kid?
我猜他一定会耍很多把戏吧?
Ooh, I bet he does a lot of tricks, huh?
我敢打赌他会得奖。
And I'll bet he wins the prize.
你好,你叫什么名字?
Hi there, what's your name?
米歇尔。
Michelle.
哦,多可爱的名字。
Oh, what a lovely name.
你的小狗叫什么名字?
And what's your doggie's name?
狄更斯。
Dickens.
狄更斯吗?
Dickens?
哦,这名字真棒。
Oh, that's a marvelous name.
这是一个男孩的名字。
It's a boy name.
男孩的名字?
A boy name?
对不起,对不起。
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
我道歉。
I apologize.
他们太可爱了,绝对的可爱。
They are just darling, absolutely darling.
这是美妙的。
It's wonderful.
——再见。——再见。
- Bye. - Bye.
好的,米歇尔。
Okay, Michelle.
现在你是第一个,好吗?
Now you're gonna be first, okay?
我要去那边,开始的时候我会给你一个信♥号♥♥。
I'm gonna go over there and I'll give you a signal when it's time to start.
-我只要走错一步就会引起恐慌。
- I could start a panic with just one wrong move.
你知道镇上的人对那该死的加速器有多生气。
You know how upset the townspeople are about that damned accelerator.
现在,你想让我告诉他们,他们会被他们的贵宾犬吃掉?
And now, you want me to tell 'em they're going to be eaten by their poodles?
如果州长知道了,你觉得我还能在这工作上干多久?
How long do you think I'd stay in this job if the governor heard about that?
我只是让你提醒人们,让他们晚上在家里养狗。
I'm only asking you to warn people, to ask them to keep their dogs at home at night.
-给我证据,事实,我才能采取行动。
- Give me proof, facts, then I can take action.
我没有任何证据。
I don't have any proof.
这只是一个实验,一个理论,一种本能。
It's just an experiment, a theory, an instinct.
听着,如果你不相信我,就相信他。
Listen, if you don't believe me, believe him.
先生,你能通知一些人吗?
Will you alert some people, sir?
不,我不会。
No, I will not.
转身。
Turn around.
太不可思议了。
Marvelous.
只是不可思议的。
Simply marvelous.
他很可爱。
He's cute.
坐下。
Sit.
发生什么事情了?
What's happening?
不。
No.
发生什么事情了?
What's happening?
孩子们,放下你们的皮带。
Children, drop your leashes.
不要打扰狗。
Leave the dogs alone.
现在跟我来,慢慢地。
Now come with me, slowly.
来吧,没错。
Come on, that's right.
跟我来。
Come with me.
悄悄地,但要快,跟我来。
Quietly but quickly, come with me.
来吧,就这样,来吧。
Come on, that's it, come on.
发生什么事情了?
What's happening?
好了,孩子们,快跑!
All right, children, now run!
快跑!
Run!
-先生们,15分钟后我有个会议。
- Gentlemen, I have a meeting in 15 minutes.
失陪一下好吗?
Will you excuse me?
莫顿,我要去找当局。
Morton, I'm going to the authorities.
如果你这么做了,你就被开除了。
You do, and you're out.
莫顿……喂?
Morton... Hello?
是的。
Yes.
什么?
What?
好了,有人受伤吗?
All right, is anyone hurt?
我马上过来。
I'll be right over.
幼儿园有一场狗狗秀。
There was a dog show at the kindergarten.
狗攻击了父母和孩子。
The dogs turned on the parents and the kids.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
哦,我知道。
Oh, I know.
哦,太糟糕了。
Oh, it's terrible.
到底是怎么回事?
What in the world?
哪只狗先攻击的?
Which dog attacked first?
等等,等等。
Hold it, hold it.
让我弄清楚到底发生了什么然后我会处理的,好吗?
Let me find out exactly what happened and then I'll take care of it, all right?
现在放轻松。
Now just relax.
当然,我打赌他什么都不做。
Oh sure, I bet he doesn't do a thing.
我打赌什么都不会发生。
I bet nothing happens.
他怎么能做任何事呢?
How can he do anything?
我不明白。
I don't understand it.
-莫顿! -狗在闹
- Morton- - The dogs were acting up.
孩子们可能把他们吓坏了。
The children probably frightened them.
害怕他们?
Frightened them?
——是的。-没人吓狗。
- Yes. - No one frightened the dogs.
莫顿,那些动物都疯了。
Morton, those animals went crazy.
现在,它们很危险。
Now, they're dangerous.
求你了,做点什么吧。
Please, do something.
-至少没有人严重受伤。
- At least no one was seriously hurt.
但你不在场,菲茨杰拉德医生。
But you weren't there, Dr. Fitzgerald.
-你可以为此感谢上帝。-太可怕了。
- You can thank God for that. - It was horrible.
有人知道他们往哪走了吗?
Does anyone know which way they went?
据我所知,他们还在成群结队地往山上跑。
Well, as near as I can figure, they're still in a pack and headed for the hills.
我们中的一些人组成了一群人追捕这些动物并杀死它们。
Some of us are forming sort of a posse to hunt these animals down and kill them.
如果我是你,尼科尔斯先生,我就回家锁上门。
If I were you, Mr. Nichols, I'd go home and lock the door.
锁门?
Lock the door?
他们只是一群狗。
They're just a bunch of dogs.
我们今晚就把他们全杀了他们不只是一群狗。
We'll shoot them all tonight and be- They're not just a bunch of dogs.
当它们独自一人时,它们的行为和其他狗一样,但当它们在一起时,它们会积累智慧。
When they're alone, they act like any other dog, but when they're together, they accumulate intelligence.
他们似乎有某种目标感。
They seem to have some sense of purpose.
-听着,我-不会那么容易的-我什么都不知道
- Look I- - It won't be that easy- I don't know anything about that.
我知道我们得做点什么。
I know we've got to do something.
你到底要不要跟我们一起?
Now, are you with us or not?
-尼科尔斯先生,昨天已经有两人被这些狗咬死。
- Mr. Nichols, two people were killed already yesterday by these dogs.
-有人被杀了?-有人被杀了,你却什么都没说?
- People were killed? - People were killed and you didn't say anything to anybody?
嗯,我昨天不太确定。
Well, I wasn't sure yesterday.
你的意思是说你知道这些动物在野外乱跑,然后你让孩子们表演狗狗?
You mean to say you knew these animals were running around wild, and you let the kids have a dog show?
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy?
听着,不要在晚上猎杀这些动物。
Look, don't hunt these animals at night.
这可能非常危险。
It could be very dangerous.
等到明天早上吧。
Just wait until tomorrow morning.
如果我是你,我会开始寻求外界帮助。
And if I were you, I'd start asking for outside help.
汤普森,你就是个懦夫。
What you are, Thompson, is a coward.
-是的。-嘿,冷静点。
- Yeah. - Hey, now cool it.
-听着,如果你不打算做点什么,我们会的。
- Look, if you're not gonna do anything about this, we will.
不,你不是。
No you're not.
——是的!-不,听着!
- Yeah! - No, now listen!
-我不会让一群白♥痴♥拿着上膛的枪到处跑,追逐影子。
- I'm not gonna have a bunch of idiots running around with loaded guns chasing shadows.
现在,有人吗?毫米。
Now, somebody?get mm.
-那你跟我们一起去。-我们组成一队吧。
- You go with us, then. - Let's form a posse.
-是的。-来吧,我们开始吧。
- Yeah. - Come on, let's do it.
好吧,好吧。
All right, all right.
迈克,你和侯默,也许还有弗里蒙特,半小时后在我家见,好吗?
Look, Mike, you and Homer and maybe Fremont, uh, meet me in my place in a half hour, all right?
我们半小时后见。
We'll meet you in a half hour.
我们要去打猎。
We'll have us a hunt.
. 好吧-
. Okay-
科佩尔曼医生,让大家都回家,好吗?
Dr. Koppelman, let's get everybody home, okay?
各位,请你们回家待在那里,锁好门,如果你们有狗,看在上帝的份上,把它们关在里面,好吗?
Folks, if you'll please just go home and stay there, lock the doors, and if you've got any dogs, for God's sake, keep 'em inside, okay?
让我来处理。
Let me take care of it.
-科佩尔曼太太,非常抱歉
- Mrs. Koppelman, I'm awfully sorry.
没事的,亲爱的,休息一下。
It's all right darling, get some rest.
莫顿,我要你打电♥话♥给州长。