多娜
Donna...
舒服多了 你好啊
That's better. Hello.
不过你真的以为我会不给我最好的朋友
But really, did you think I'd leave my best friend
-留一手防卫手段吗 -博士 怎么回事
- without a defence mechanism? - Doctor? What happened?
她没事的 我保证 她只是睡着了
She's all right, she's fine, I promise. She'll just sleep.
告诉我
Tell me...
你的塔迪斯在哪
Where's your TARDIS?
你本可以变得更好
You could be so wonderful.
-到底在哪 -你是个天才
- Where is it? - You're a genius.
你个铁石心肠的天才 真的 你真的是
You're stone-cold brilliant. You are, I swear, you really are.
但你还可以更厉害
But you could be so much more.
你可以更加美妙
You could be beautiful.
有你那样的心智
With a mind like that,
我们可以遍游群星 我肯定非常荣幸
we could travel the stars. It would be my honour.
因为你用不着去占有整个宇宙 观赏就行
Because you don't need to own the universe. Just see it.
拥有见识整个时间与空间的特权
To have the privilege of seeing the whole of time and space...
就已经占有了很多了
That's ownership enough.
那会停下吗
Would it stop, then?
我脑袋里的响声
The noise in my head?
我可以帮你
I can help.
没有了那响声 我都不知道我会是什么样
I don't know what I'd be without that noise.
我也想知道 没了你 我会成什么样
Wonder what I'd be, without you.
是啊
Yeah.
他什么意思 什么响声
What does he mean? What noise?
那是从伽里弗雷开始的
It began on Gallifrey.
当时我还小
As children.
但那根本不叫童年
Not that you'd call it childhood.
更像是一生的责任
More a life of... duty.
才八岁
Eight years old,
我就被送去接受了启蒙
I was taken for initiation.
去直面原生裂口
To stare into the Untempered Schism.
-那是什么 -是现实世界的一条裂口
- What does that mean? - It's a gap in the fabric of reality.
从中你可以看到时间漩涡
You can see into the Time Vortex itself.
而且很疼
And it hurts.
他们把我送去 丢在黑暗中
They took me there. In the dark.
我看着时间漩涡 老头子
I looked into time, old man.
然后我就听到了
And I heard it.
那对我的召唤
Calling to me.
那鼓声
Drums...
永不止息的鼓声
The never-ending drums.
原生裂口
The Untempered Schism.
就是从那时开始的
That's when it began.
历史记载法师听见了一段律动
History says the Master heard a rhythm.
并在他的一生中都折磨着他
A torment that stayed with him for the rest of his life.
一段鼓声 擂鼓进军的号♥令
A drumbeat. A warrior's march.
也是疯狂的征状 大人
A symptom of insanity, my Lord.
四击之声
A rhythm of four!
也是时间领主的心跳声
The heartbeat of a Time Lord.
听听
Listen to it.
听啊
Listen.
那我们就去查个明白 你和我
Then let's find it. You and me.
只不过
Except...
等一等
Oh, wait a minute.
很好 太好了
Oh, yes. Oh, that's good.
-什么 好什么 -那鼓声就在我脑海中
- What? What is? - The noise exists within my head.
而如今也在六十亿人的脑海中
And now within six billion heads.
全地球的人都能听见
Everyone on Earth can hear it.
想象一下吧
Imagine! Oh...
太好了
Oh, yes!
永生之门的效果还不够 你还在衰竭
The Gate wasn't enough. You're still dying.
这具肉身就是生于死亡 能做的也只有死亡
This body was born out of death. All it can do is die.
但你在垃圾场对我说什么来着
But what did you say to me, back in the wasteland?
你说 "时间的终结"
You said, "The end of time."
我说有什么东西就要回归了
I said something is returning.
我听到了一段预言 所以我需要你的帮助
I was shown a prophecy. That's why I need your help.
如果我就是其中一部分呢
What if I'm part of it?
你还看不出来吗
Don't you see?
那鼓声是从很远很远的地方传来的
The drumbeat is calling from so far away.
从时间终结之时
From the end of time itself.
而如今被放大了六十亿倍
And now it's been amplified six billion times.
追踪这么强的信♥号♥♥ 我就能找到源头
Triangulate all those signals. I could find its source!
博士啊
Oh, Doctor...
你看到的预言就是这样
That's what your prophecy was.
就是我
Me!
-塔迪斯到底在哪 -不 你停手吧
- Where's the TARDIS? - No. Just stop.
想想吧
Just think.
杀了他
Kill him.
我需要那技术 博士 告诉我在哪
I need that technology, Doctor. Tell me where it is,
-否则这老头死定了 -别告诉他
- or the old man is dead. - Don't tell him.
我一眨眼就杀了他
I'll kill him, right now!
其实你最让我印象深刻的事情
Actually, the most impressive thing about you
就是过去这么多年 你还是蠢得这么彻底
is that after all this time, you're still bone-dead stupid.
瞄准
Take aim.
你长了六十亿对眼睛
You've got six billion pairs of eyes,
-但还是看不到最显而易见的事 -比如
-but you still can't see the obvious, can you? - Like what?
那卫兵比你高了三厘米
That guard is one inch too tall.
天啊我打了他 我这辈子从没打过人
Oh, my God, I hit him. I've never hit anyone in my life.
快点啊
Well, come on!
我们得尽快逃出这里
We need to get out of here, fast.
-仙人掌太棒了 -仙人掌人
- God bless the cactuses! - That's CACTI.
你种族歧视
That's racist!
你说的这个预言 博士 是从哪听来的
This prophecy of yours, Doctor... where did it come from?
博士
Doctor?
快点 我们得赶紧逃走
Come on! We've got to get out.
锁扣和绑带太多了
There's too many buckles and straps.
你就 推着走
Just... wheel him.
别别别 放我下来 别
No, no, no... Get me out. No...
不 不要 不要
No, don't... Don't!
不不不
No, no, no...
怎么回事 博士
What's going on? Doctor!
-哪边 -这边
- Which way? - This way.
不对不对 另一边 我要去找我的塔迪斯
No, no, no, the other way! I've got my TARDIS.
-我知道我在做什么 -不不不 听我说
- I know what I'm doing. - No, no, just... just listen to me!
找到他 找到他
Find him. Find him!
别下楼梯
Not the stairs...
别下楼梯
Not the stairs!
不
No!
史上 最烂 营救
Worst... rescue... ever!
在永生之门大厅下方 长官
Underneath the Gate Room, sir.
-地下室 去捉住他 -是 长官
- Basement. Get him. - Yes, sir.
停下 听我说
Just... stop, and listen to me!
-抓住了 -是吗
- Gotcha. - You think so?
不不不 不要
No, no, no - don't, don't!
-快放我下来 -你就不会说声谢谢吗
- Now get me out of this thing! - Don't say thanks, will you?
他不会放我们走的 赶紧把我放下来
He's not going to let us go. Just hurry up and get me out!
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness me...
我们上太空了
We're in space!
-快点啊 -知道了
- Come on! - All right!
动作麻利点
Get a move on!
打开传送 跟着他
Open the teleport and follow him!
-快点 -急什么
- Come on! - All right!
他还在上面
He's still up there.
射击练习
Target practice.
-飞行甲板在哪 -我们是安全的
- Where's your flight deck? - But we're safe!
我们离地面十五六万公里呢
We're a hundred thousand miles above the Earth.
而他手上有全世界的导弹随时准备发射
And he's got every single missile on the planet ready to fire!
也对
Good point.
-可我们在太空里 -没错
- But we're in space! - Yup.
把所有东西都朝向天空 给我找到那艘船
Turn everything you've got to the skies. Find me that ship.
-导弹准备 -打开雷达 最大功率搜索
- And prime the missiles. - Open up the radar, maximum scan.
电影精选列表