你为什么不能?
Why shouldn't you?
我很高兴。
I'm delighted.
你不知道有你在这里对我有多重要。
You don't know what it means to me to have you here.
我来有两个原因。
I had two reasons for coming.
我想看看你住的地方。
I wanted to see where you live.
很简单。
It's very simple.
但很整洁,很有男子气概。
But very neat, very masculine.
告诉我,你没有动物陪伴你吗?
Tell me, have you no animal to keep you company?
没有狗,猫,鸟吗?
No dog, cat, bird?
我大部分时间都待在医院。
I spend most of my time at the hospital.
你的母亲吗?
Your mother?
是的。
Yes.
你和她很像,不是吗?
You are like her, are you not?
我不知道。
I don't know.
先生,晚餐准备好了。
Dinner is served, sir.
你没告诉我你有个中国人吗?
You did not tell me you had a Chinese man?
一个惊喜值得另一个惊喜。
One surprise deserves another.
我们进去好吗?
Shall we go in?
多么迷人啊!
How charming!
吃中餐是一种很好的想法。
This is a most kindly thought to have a Chinese dinner.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
你对客人很好。
You treat your guests very well.
要不是我认识您,我还以为您招待了不少客人呢。
If I did not know you, I would think you entertained a great deal.
你喜欢这个汤吗?
Do you like the soup?
尝起来像橙色。
Tastes like orange.
-可以吗?——它是完美的。
- Is it all right? - It's perfect.
自从我离开家,我就没有吃过。
I have not had any since I left home.
原谅我,我刚告诉他那有多好吃。
Forgive me, I just told him how delicious it is.
我知道这使他很高兴。
I know that pleased him.
告诉我,你在哪找到他的?
Tell me, where did you find him?
他有有教养的绅士的口音。
He has the accent of a cultivated gentleman.
问他介意我告诉你吗?
Ask him if he minds my telling you.
如果教授愿意的话。
If the professor wishes.
他是我的一个学生。
He's one of my students.
他好心地自告奋勇为我准备晚餐。
He very kindly volunteered to serve dinner for me.
但直到我听了塔比的故事,他之所以成为现在的样子,我才意识到我以前有多傻。
But it wasn't until I heard Tubby's story, what made him what he is,that I realized what a fool I'd been.
科学和生命之间没有冲突。
There's no conflict between science and life.
是塔比的痛苦欺骗了我。
It was Tubby's bitterness that deceived me.
他只是想为自己的沮丧找借口,我现在明白了。
He was just trying to alibi his own frustration, I see that now.
多亏了你。
Thanks to you.
我很高兴你对世界有了更友善的感觉。
I'm glad you feel more kindly toward the world.
不是世界,奥德丽。
Not the world, Audrey.
我在为我们着想。
I'm thinking of us.
你也一直为别人着想。
You have been thinking of others too.
坎宁安医生告诉我,在中♥央♥港口的那个男孩。
Dr. Cunningham told me, that boy at Center Port.
奥德丽,你不明白吗,亲爱的,这都是你的功劳。
Audrey, don't you see, dear, that's all your doing.
6个月前,我根本不会为那孩子操心。
Six months ago I wouldn't have bothered my head about that boy.
但如果你知道的话,你会的。
But you would, if you had known.
是的,如果我认识你,坠入爱河的话。
Yes, if I'd known you and been in love.
别这么说,我不…
Do not say that, I do not...
我必须说出来。
I must say it.
见到你的第一天起,我就爱上了你。
I've been in love with you since the first day I saw you.
我从一开始就与之斗争,然后,突然间,我意识到这就是我的救赎。
I fought against it at the start and then,quite suddenly, I knew that was my salvation.
我爱你,英安。
I love you, Ian Ying.
在我家,我希望你永远待在这里。
Here in my home, I want you here always.
我想和你结婚。
I want to marry you.
但这是不可能的。
But it cannot be.
你必须明白,你是西方,我是东方。
You must realize that you're the West and I am the East.
你是个女人,我爱的女人,而我是个男人,一个爱你的男人。
You're a woman, the woman I love,and I'm a man, a man who loves you.
东方还是西方,这才是最重要的。
East or West, that's all that matters.
不,不,杰克,我们说的是…
No, no, Jack, we said...
我们说了很多傻话。
We said lots of things, silly things.
请稍等。
Please wait.
我必须有一个思考的机会。
I must have a chance to think.
有什么好考虑的?
What is there to think about?
记得我曾经告诉过你,我也有一堵墙把我和你隔开。
Remember I once told you I, too, had a wall that kept me from you.
什么样的墙?
What sort of wall?
一个承诺,一个庄严的承诺。
A promise, a solemn promise.
-还没有实现。-但它是什么?
- It is not yet fulfilled. - But what is it?
-只要你告诉我…-我做不到。
- If you'd only tell me... - That I cannot do.
这是我自己的问题,我必须自己解决。
It is my own problem that I have to work out by myself.
要多久……
How long will it...
是吗?
Yes?
是的,我是毕文。
Yes, this is Beaven.
嗯?
Hm?
血液计数是多少?
What's the blood count?
是的,是的,我知道。
Yes, yes, I know.
好了,准备好手术室,通知杰克逊。
All right, get the operating room ready and call Jackson.
我15分钟后到。
I'll be there in 15 minutes.
你知道我们的生活会是什么样子。
You see what our life would be.
这不是干涉的事。
It is not that which interferes.
那是什么呢?
What is it then?
你有工作要做,你得走了。
There is work for you to do, you must go.
你会等我吗?
Will you wait for me?
不,我必须坐火车,但我想在这儿呆到该走的时候。
No, I must take my train, but I shall like to stay here until it's time to go.
你什么时候能让我知道?
When will you let me know?
我知道就去,但我答应你一个。
As soon as I know, but one promise I will give you.
即使我真的再回到这里,我也要留下来。
If ever I do come back here, it shall be to stay.
再见吧,再见一会儿。
Goodbye, for a little while.
是的,我希望能有一段时间。
Yes, I hope for a little while.
有位希尔顿小姐要见您,大人。
There's a Miss Hilton to see you, Excellency.
你确定吗?
You're sure?
她要求被宣布为希尔顿小姐吗?
She asked to be announced as Miss Hilton?
是的,阁下。
Yes, Excellency.
那就请希尔顿小姐进来。
Then show Miss Hilton in.
大使会接见你的,希尔顿小姐。
The ambassador will see you, Miss Hilton.
您这么快就来看我真是太好了,大人。
It is good of you to see me so quickly, Excellency.
我很高兴向林玲的女儿表达我的感激之情,感谢她的巨大成就。
I'm happy to express my gratitude to the daughter of Sen Ling for her great accomplishment.
你是说它已经成功了?
You mean it has been successful?
是的,我们迫切需要的贷款终于得到了。
Yes, the loan we needed so desperately is being granted.
林森会为你感到骄傲的。
Sen Ling would have been very proud of you.
你让我很难问那个把我带到这里来的问题。
You make it very difficult for me to ask the question that has brought me here.
不需要。
It need not be.
是的,因为这和森玲有关。
Yes, because it has to do with Sen Ling.
这使我回想起上海被毁后我最后一次见到他的情景。
It brings back the picture of how I last saw him after Shanghai had been destroyed.
我花了三天时间才到家。
It took me three days to reach our home.
我走进花♥园♥。
I walked into the garden.
这里曾经是那么美丽,我们曾经是那么快乐,可现在已经没有花♥园♥了,只有裂开的洞和泥土上流血的伤口。
It had once been so been so beautiful, where we had been so happy,but there was no garden anymore, only gaping holes,bleeding wounds in the earth itself.
中国也是如此。
So it is with all China.
在门口,我发现了他,或者说是他的残骸。
And in the doorway, I found him, or what was left of him.
当我站在那里时,我发誓只要我还活着,我就要用我的一生来偿还我所欠他的债。
As I stood there, I took a vow that so long as I had life,that life should be devoted to repaying the debt that I owed him.
现在我到你们这里来,要问你们,我的债清偿了没有。
And now I come to you to ask you if my debt has been discharged.
我必须知道我已经完成了我的誓言。
I must know that I have fulfilled my vow.
当你被宣布为希尔顿小姐时我就知道了。
I knew that you had when you were announced as Miss Hilton.
当你称自己为尹英时,是因为你认为自己是中国人,而现在你称自己为希尔顿小姐,则意味着你已经意识到自己是美国人。
When you called yourself Ian Ying it was because you thought of yourself as Chinese,and now by calling yourself Miss Hilton it means you have realized that you are American.
是的,这是第一次。
Yes, that is true for the first time.
这是应该的。
And that is as it should be.
我希望他是一个非常好的年轻人。
I hope he is a very nice young man.
你怎么知道的?
How did you know?
还有什么能让你回到属于你的地方?
What else could call you back where you belong?
是的,我想是的,他是一个很好的年轻人。
Yes, I suppose, and he is a very nice young man.
坎宁安博士吗?
Dr. Cunningham?
啊,你好。
Ah, hello there.
我去学校找你了。
I was over at the college looking for you.
我刚收到奥德丽的电报,她明晚会来。
I just got a wire from Audrey, she'll be here tomorrow night.
我想让你和坎宁安太太跟我们一起吃晚饭。
I want you and Mrs. Cunningham to have dinner with us.
当然可以,不过请你到旅馆里来和我们一起吃饭吧。
By all means, but you come down to the hotel and dine with us.
不,这将是一个真正的庆祝,至少我希望如此。
No, this is going to be a real celebration, at least I hope so.
她说如果她再回来,就永远不会回来了。
She premised that if she ever came back, it'd be for good.
亲爱的孩子,恭喜你,太棒了!
My dear boy, congratulations, that's splendid!
电影精选列表