All authentic criminals.
当时的警♥察♥生意较兴隆
There was a lot more business back then.
你为了解救一个小女孩
How can you justify destroying a $7 million mini mall
却摧毁了一座七百万元的商场 你如何自圆其说?
to rescue a girl whose ransom is only $25,000?
滚一边去 小姐
Fuck you, lady.
答得妙
Good answer.
你推荐的就是此人?
This is your recommendation?
这位超级战警的作风像野兽
The Demolition Man's an animal.
他显然适合担任这个任务 可以放他出狱
He's clearly the man for a job such as this. You could reinstate him.
他是个浑身肌肉的块状怪物
He's a muscle-bound grotesque.
已四十年没担任警♥察♥了
who hasn't worn a shield in 40 years.
赛门费尼士是个老式罪犯
Simon Phoenix is an old-fashioned criminal.
要老式的警♥察♥才抓得到
We need an old-fashioned cop.
冰冻监狱312和618已空 准备日常检视
Cryo-fac 312-618 is ready for routine maintenance and inspection.
运送冰冻犯人斯巴达
约翰斯巴达 586♥4♥号♥犯人
John Spartan, 586♥4♥.
肺部功能接近正常
Pulmonary activity approaching normal.
体温 百分之六十三 上升中
Body temperature, 63% and rising.
生理联结线启动
Biolink engaged.
电击程式启动
Laser defibrillation sequence started.
十五秒内输入血浆
Plasma transfer in 15 seconds.
十秒内输入血浆
Plasma transfer, 10 seconds
八秒
8 seconds
六秒
6 seconds
血浆输入完成
Plasma transfer complete.
镁热雷射完成
MTL complete.
释放一个犯人
Hunting down an escaped cryo-con
去抓另一个犯人?
by releasing another one?
我很难信服
I am unconvinced.
警方有职权这么做
It's within the powers of the police charter.
暂时假释 让他恢复警♥察♥身分
He can be released on limited parole and reinstated to active duty.
你嫌家里的骨董太少?
It's not enough to collect the '90s?
卡陀说我们该尽力而为
Cocteau said everything in our power.
我想不出更好的办法
I can't think of a better idea.
并不代表这是个好办法
That doesn't mean it's a good one.
此人的执勤方式跟我们很不同
This man comes from a dissimilar method of law enforcement.
他简直是赛门费尼士的同类
I'm not sure he's any different than Simon Phoenix himself.
警探?
Detective?
警探 我是列妮娜赫丝丽副队长
I am Lieutenant Lenina Huxley.
现在是公元2032年
The year is 2032.
-你获释的理由是... -我被冰多久了?
The reason you have been released is... How long have I been under?
36年
Thirty-six years.
我有个老婆
I had a wife.
我老婆人呢?
What happened to my wife?
她在2010年的地震中过世了
Her light was extinguished in the Big One of 2010.
她死了
She died.
死于震灾
In an earthquake.
大震灾
The earthquake.
我有个女儿
I had a daughter.
我对她有承诺 她人呢?
What happened to her?
约翰斯巴达 我是警♥察♥局队长乔治厄尔
John Spartan. I am Chief of Police George Earle.
我们不是放你出来跟家人团圆的
We didn't thaw you out for a family reunion.
赫副队长查过你夫人的下落 算是你走运
Consider it fortunate that the lieutenant did a probe on your wife.
你的使命是去抓逃犯 赛门费尼士
This is about you and the cryo-con Simon Phoenix.
什么?
What?
赛门费尼士在今天逃狱 目前已经杀死了十一个人
Today Simon Phoenix escaped from this cryo-facility. We've had 11 murders so far.
你知道 目前 我们是个相亲相爱的
You see, we've become a society of peace-loving
和平的社会 老实说 我们...
and understanding and we are, quite frankly, not equipped...
无力处理这个逃犯
to deal with this situation.
十六年来 圣安矶未曾有过 任何凶杀案
There's been no deaths of unnatural causes in San Angeles for 16 years.
你说哪里?
Where?
圣芭芭拉 洛杉矶 圣地牙哥 在2011年合并
The Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, San Diego Metroplex merged in 2011.
此地就是以前的洛城
You are in what used to be LA.
那太棒了
That's great.
-老兄 给我一包"万宝路" -好的
-You, get me a Marlboro. -Yes, of course.
"万宝路"是啥东西?
What's a Marlboro?
香烟 任何牌子都可以
It's a cigarette. Any cigarette.
抽烟有害健康 不是好习惯
Smoking is not good for you. Anything not good for you is bad.
所以抽烟是犯法的 另如酒精
咖啡 肉类 激烈运动都犯法
Hence, illegal. Alcohol, caffeine, contact sports, meat...
你在放什么狗屁?
Are you shitting me?
约翰斯巴达 你违反语言道德 扣你一个点数
You are fined one credit for violation of the verbal-morality statute.
那是什么鬼声音?
What the hell is that?
-约翰斯巴达 扣你一个点数 -你说脏话
-You are fined one credit. -Bad language...
巧克力 汽油 无教育性玩具
chocolate, gasoline, uneducational toys and spicy food.
及刺♥激♥性食物都禁止 堕胎犯法 无照怀孕也犯法
Abortion is illegal, so is pregnancy if you don't have a license.
喂 原始人
Caveman.
时事简报完毕 该行动了
Let's finish with the Rip Van Winkle and get moving.
费尼士已经浴火重生
Our Mr. Phoenix has risen from the ashes.
我追那个瘪三追了两年
I tracked that dirtbag for two years...
逮到他之后 你却让我坐了冰牢
and when I finally bring him down you turn me into an ice cube.
谢了 我不想再抓他了
Thanks, but no thanks.
你假释的条件 是再彼挂上阵
The conditions of your parole are full reinstatement into the SAPD
受命即刻追捕赛门费尼士
and immediate assignment to the apprehension of Phoenix.
否则...
Or...
请你回去继续坐冰牢
you can go back into cryo-stasis.
这个机会不是每个人都有
Not many people get a second chance, John Spartan.
-好了 -没问题
有赛门费尼士的新消息吗?
Any new inforama on Simon Phoenix?
没有 列妮娜赫丝丽
There is nothing, Lenina Huxley.
你的约翰斯巴达呢?
Where's Spartan?
在厕所 我想他憋很久了
He went to the bathroom. I guess he got all thawed out.
长官 我正式跟你打招呼
I formally convey my presence.
你好吗?
How are you doing?
他们不习惯身体的接触
We're not used to physical-contact greetings.
我不知道 你们发觉了没有...
I don't know if you guys know it but...
你们的卫生纸用完了
you're out of toilet paper.
你说"卫生纸"?
Did you say "toilet paper"?
二十世纪的人习惯在如厕后
They used handfuls of wadded paper
用纸擦拭
back in the 20th.
尽管笑吧 该放卫生纸的地方
I'm happy you're happy, but in place of toilet paper.
你们却摆了三个贝壳
you've got a shelf with three seashells.
他不知道如何使用三个贝壳
He doesn't know how to use the seashells.
这一定把你搞糊涂了
I can see how that'd be confusing.
我不敢相信 你是斯巴达?
I don't believe it. Is that you, Spartan?
不会吧 柴克?
柴克蓝普?
Zach Lamb?
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
我变老了
I got older.
老天 我记得你才刚出道而已
My God, I remember when you were a rookie pilot.
他们后来不准我开直升机了
They finally grounded me.
狗屎 你是最佳飞行员
Shit, you were a damn good flyer.
斯巴达 你违反语言道德规范 扣你一个点数
You're fined two credits for violation of the verbal-morality statute.
我 马上回来
I'll be right back.
他们好像是老友
They seem to be friends, yet
但他却对他说脏话
he speaks to him in the most profane manner.
如果你看过我的研究 就知道男人是靠脏话攀交情的
If you'd read my study, you'd know this is how heterosexual men bonded.
这我知道
I knew that.
多谢了 你这个猪脑袋丑八怪...
Thanks a lot you shit-brained, fuck-faced, ball-breaking, duck-fucking...
乱搞人♥兽♥关系的 讨厌鬼...
-pain in the ass. -You're fined five credits...
扣你五个点数 你连续违反语言道德规范
for repeated violations of the verbal-morality statute.
我找到卫生纸了
So much for the seashells.
待会儿见了
See you in a few minutes.
列妮娜赫丝丽 进入声音检验程式
Voice check, Lenina Huxley.
很可惜 赛门费尼士没有装密♥码♥
Unfortunately Simon Phoenix was not coded.
在你坐冰牢期间 每个市民身上都安装了密♥码♥
While you were sleeping a code was installed on everyone.
那是卡陀博士的聪明构想 将一块有机晶片
It was a brilliant idea by Dr. Cocteau. An organic microchip
缝在皮肤上
is sewn into the skin.
可以 随时随地追踪任何一位市民
Sensors all over the city can zero in on anyone at any time.
我搞不懂 你们当时没有晶片 要如何办案?
I can't even conceive of what police officers did before it was developed.
照办不误 这种法♥西♥斯♥统治 我听了想吐
We worked. This fascist crap makes me want to puke.
你知道你为何抓痒吗?
What do you think you're scratching?
以为我们会随便放了你 而不控制你吗?
电影精选列表