(1996年 洛杉矶)
记得吧? 以前班机都在此降落
Remember when they let commercial airlines land in this town?
我搞不懂我们的任务是什么
I don't understand where we're going...
简直是没事找事
or why we're bothering anyhow.
-就算是日行一善吧! -你最好再找个更好的理由
-You're doing a good deed. -Give us a better reason.
好 有个疯子劫持了公车 押了三十个乘客当人♥质♥ 充分的理由
A maniac hijacked a municipal bus with 30 passengers on it.
我知道人♥质♥的位置 也知道那疯子是谁
I got a hunch where those passengers are and who that maniac is.
要说来听听?
Share it with us.
费尼士 赛门费尼士
Phoenix. Simon Phoenix.
派疯子去抓疯子
Send a maniac to catch one.
费尼士!
Phoenix!
别动 费尼士
Don't move, Phoenix.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
被捕? 狗屎
Arrest? Shit.
是你私闯禁地
And you're trespassing.
乘客押在哪里?
Where are the passengers?
喔 对 公车乘客啊
Oh, yes, the passengers.
他们在...
Well, they're...
去你的
Fuck you.
那些乘客早完蛋了
The passengers are gone.
我警告过市政♥府♥ 大家别闯我的禁地
See, I told the city, "Look, nobody comes down here. "
邮差早吓跑了
Postmen figured it out.
警♥察♥也不敢来
policemen figured it out.
偏偏公车司机不听话
But the goddamn bus drivers just wouldn't listen.
我最后一次问你 费尼士
Last time, Phoenix.
乘客押在哪里?
Where are the hostages?
别管人♥质♥了 这是你我之间的恩怨
To hell with the hostages! This is between you and me!
-对 -什么? 什么?
你想怎样? 阿兵哥 试试看
What you got? Do something.
来吧!
Go ahead.
你四周都是汽油
You're up to your ass in gasoline.
我一把火烧死你
I'll set your ass on fire.
这里好冷不是吗?
Is it cold in here...
还是只有我这么觉得?
or is it just me?
(洛杉矶警♥察♥局)
乘客押在哪里? 费尼士
Where are they, Phoenix?
让我想想看
Now, where did I put them?
我发誓 如果我死了就想不起来了
I swear, I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached.
这点我会好好记住
I'll keep that in mind.
妈的! 约翰 我讨厌你这种硬汉作风
Damn it, I'm tired of this "demolition-man" shit!
你不该闯来这里
You were not supposed to come down here!
你不该单独去抓费尼士
You were not supposed to attempt the arrest of Phoenix alone...
也不该把这里夷为平地
or to blow anything up!
不是我♥干♥的 是他倒汽油把这里炸掉的
It wasn't me! He dumped the gas and rigged the place to blow!
对啊! 跟你无关?
Right, you weren't involved.
我知道 你两年来一直想逮这个疯子
I know you've tried to nail this psycho for years.
但你也要了解... 执勤要按照程序
But remember a thing called official police procedure?
-人♥质♥呢? -不在这里
-Where are the hostages? -They're not here.
-你说不在这里是什么意思? -他一定把人♥质♥藏在别处
What? He must've stashed them someplace else!
你怎么知道人♥质♥真的没在里面?
Are you sure they weren't in there?
我事先查过了 只有八个人 都是他的罗罗
I did a thermo check and there were eight of them, all part of his gang.
你又搞错了
Wrong again!
你有什么话要说? 烂人
You got something to say?
-把他押走 -走了
Get him out of here!
浑球!
Motherfucker!
我们得好好谈一谈
We are going to have a chat.
报告队长!
Captain!
这里找到一大堆尸体
Over here! There're bodies everywhere!
大概有二 三十具
There must be 20 or 30.
到处都是
They're everywhere.
看到了吧? 我警告过他 他居然说"干我屁事"
See that? I told him! He said he didn't care!
天啊 你为了抓我 竟忍♥心牺牲无辜市民
How could you sacrifice all those innocent people for me!
你还算人吗?
What kind of man are you?
我们可要一起吃牢饭了 再见 甜心
We'll spend a lot of quality time together. Bye, sweetie!
蜜糖 小甜心!
Honey! Sugar!
你最好找个律师
If you got a lawyer, better call him.
主演:席维斯史特龙
主演:卫斯理史奈普
月名:超级战警
主演:珊卓布拉克
主演:奈杰尔霍桑
主演:班杰明布莱特
约翰斯巴达 你曾为洛杉矶立下汗马功劳
John Spartan, you've done great deeds for Los Angeles.
主演:巴布甘顿
所以 本人很遗憾地在此...
So, it is with some regret that l, William Smithers...
主演:葛伦夏迪克斯
以典狱长身分宣布你的徒刑
Acting as Assistant Warden, hereby carry out this sentence.
省省吧
Skip it.
斯巴达中士你被判处 七十年徒刑
You've been sentenced to 70 years.
主演:丹尼斯李瑞
必须在加州冰冻监狱 接受零度下的感化教育
sub-zero re-habilitation in the California Cryo-Penitentiary.
你的罪名是过失杀人 夺三十位市民的性命
for the involuntary manslaughter of 30 civilians.
废话别说了
Skip it.
服刑间你肉身将处于冻结状态
You'll be placed in cryo-stasis for the duration of your sentence.
以潜移默化方式改正你的行为
and your behavior will be altered through synaptic suggestion.
公元2046年之前不得假释
You'll be eligible for parole no earlier than the year 2046.
我很遗憾 中士
I'm sorry.
(1996年十一月二十日 感化)
故事:彼得兰柯夫 罗伯特瑞诺
编剧:丹尼尔华特斯 罗伯特瑞诺 彼得兰柯夫
制片:乔西佛 麦克李维 霍华凯桑简
导演:马可·布兰毕拉
(2032年八月三日)
全体人员注意
All personnel.
刑犯吉尔摩预定于七点十五分
The next scheduled parole hearing for prisoner Gilmour
举♥行♥假释听证会
will take place at 07:15.
威廉史密瑟典狱长请到A层会议室
Warden William Smithers report to Level A, conference room.
(外线电♥话♥)
问候你好威廉史密瑟
Mellow greetings.
赫丝丽副队长 平安
Be well, Lieutenant Lenina Huxley.
在这个美好的周一早晨
As it is a beautiful monday morning
依我的勤务表...
and as my duty log irrationally requires it...
该向你询问刑犯的动态
I'm querying you on the prison population.
日子还是很沉闷吗?
Does the tedium continue?
你的问题很有趣 但很抱歉
Your question is amusing but irrelevant.
犯人都是冰块 从来没动过
The prisoners are ice cubes. They never move.
这种缺乏刺♥激♥的日子真教人失望
I find this lack of stimulus to be truly disappointing.
-你不认为吗? -我尽量不去想
-Don't you think? -I try not to.
但你还年轻 所以你可以
You're young, think all you want.
所有的犯人早都服服贴贴了
Things don't happen anymore, we've taken care of all that.
假释听证会结束后再跟你联络
I'll fiber-op you back after the parole hearings.
祝你今天快乐 平安
Have a peachy day. Be well.
平安
Be well.
维特一三七
Vector 137.
下个路口 圣塔摩妮卡大道
Upcoming, Santa Monica Boulevard.
个人密♥码♥通过 威廉史密瑟典狱长 平安
Retina coding accepted. Warden Smithers, be well.
请就绪
Go on.
-启动自动驾驶 -进入自动驾驶
Self-drive on. Self-drive engaged.
列妮娜赫丝丽密♥码♥接上
Coding on.
本市目前无需部署警力
No police presence is requested in the city at this time.
回警局报到
Report to the station.
老天 真够乏味
Oh, boy, how exciting.
(德范大厦)
(地狱人生)
(艾佛)
就是这一部
That's it.
食物 填饱肚皮的食物 十二个小时后还有一部车
"Food, glorious food. " There'll be another in 12 hours.
这些浑球真准时
These assholes are predictable.
老天 我痛恨这个地方
God, I hate this place!
-我们攻击行动尚未就绪 -就绪与否已不重要
There's not enough of us, Friendly. That doesn't really matter anymore.
我们的人都在挨饿
People are hungry.
早就一无所有了
We've nothing to lose.
(圣安矶警局)
问候你 厄文
Greetings.
可爱的列妮娜
Lovely Lenina.
问候你 这是圣安矶警局 紧急热♥线♥电♥话♥
Greetings, welcome to the emergency line of the SAPD.
想接自动答录机 请按1
If you prefer an automated response, press one now.
平安 副队长
Be well.
问候你 列妮娜赫丝丽
Mellow greetings, Lenina Huxley.
我猜猜 又是万事太平?
Let me guess, all is serene?
猜错了 今早忙乱得很
On the contrary, it's been a horrific a.m.
公共建筑被毁容
电影精选列表