but I do have to eat,game day and all.
但我真的想吃点东西,今天还有比赛呢。
So, what do you feel like?
那么,你想点什么呢?
The steaks here are really good.
这里的牛排做的很不错。
Hey, you see number 23?That's my boy.
嘿,你看到23号♥了吗?他就是我的儿子。
My beautiful boy.
我的漂亮男孩。
Ladies and gentlemen, please give a big
女士们先生们,请热烈欢迎
Hamilton Factories welcome to Martha Richards.
玛莎.理查兹来到汉密尔顿工厂体育馆。
And please rise,remove your hats
请大家起立,脱帽
for the singing of our national anthem.
并一起唱我们的国歌♥。
Like a bird
像一只小鸟
(此歌♥选自莱昂纳德.科恩的
On the wire
停在电线上
《Bird on the wire》)
Like a drunk in
像一个醉汉在
A midnight choir
午夜的合唱团
I have tried
我已经尽力
In my way
用我的方式
To be free
去获得自♥由♥
What the hell?
这啥玩意儿?
Like a worm
像一只蠕虫
On a hook
挂在钩子上
Like a knight from some
像一把刀子插♥进♥
Old-fashioned book
故纸堆中
I have saved
我已经留下了
All my ribbons
我所有的缎带
For thee
送给你
If I
如果我
If I have been unkind
如果我不友善
I hope that you
我希望你
can just let it go by
能把它当往事忘却
If I
如果我
If I have been untrue
如果我不够真诚
I hope you know
我希望你知道
It was never to you
它从不是对你的
Oh, like a baby
哦,像个婴儿
Stillborn
初生的宝贝
Like a beast
像一头幼兽
With his horn
还顶着他的角
I have torn
我已经撕裂了
Everyone
每个想
Who reached out for me
靠近我的人
But I swear
但我发誓
By this song
以这首歌♥的名义
And by all that I have done wrong
我犯的所有的错
I will make it all
我都将弥补
Up to thee
至于你
I saw a beggar leaning
我看到一个乞丐依靠在
On his wooden crutch.
他的木拐杖上。
Honey, I'm home.
亲爱的,我回来了。
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
你♥他♥妈♥地在逗我。
Didn't I tell you when I got home I wanted you gone?
我不是跟你说过,我回来时希望你走开吗?
And now, of course,here you are smoking
而现在,你居然他妈地还在
fucking cigarette smoking in my house,
我的房♥间里抽烟,
in my fucking house,when you know fucking well
在我这该死的房♥子里,你♥他♥妈♥地很清楚
that I hate the smell of fucking cigarette smoke.
我讨厌香烟的气味。
Now that's some fine language
现在这些“好听"的语言
for a college professor to be using.
就出自大学教授之口。
What the...?
怎么会是...?
Dad?
爸爸?
Hello, Sam.
你好,萨姆。
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
Well, I was having a quiet drink and a smoke?
那我就不能在这里喝几杯酒抽几根烟吗?
Should I put it out?
我该把烟灭了吗?
No, no, go on. Enjoy the cancer.Can't hurt you now.
不,不,继续。享受你的癌症吧。它现在也伤害不了你了。
You're still dead, aren't you?
你不是已经死了吗?
Yes, I am still dead,
是的,我已经死了,
and no it can't.
也没可能活过来了。
Nice looking place you got here.
你这儿看着不错啊。
Thanks.
谢谢。
You, on the other hand,you don't look so good.
另一方面,你看起来不太好。
I know, I know, I know.
我知道,我知道。
Been going through kind of a rough patch.
我最近经历了一段困难时期。
Such is life.
生活就是这样。
Tell me about it.
又开始教训我了
Just wait till you shuffle off this mortal coil.
你就等着从这凡尘俗世中解脱吧。
Funny you should mention old Hamlet.
很滑稽,你提到了老哈姆雷特。
He was visited by the ghost of his dead father as well.
他父亲的亡魂也来找过他。
Or was he?
否则他会怎样?
Right.
是的。
Aye, there's the rub.
是啊,这就是问题所在。
You're either a ghost,
你要么是个鬼魂,
or I'm even more fucked than previously believed.
要么就是我比之前想象的更糟。
Does seem that way,but there's nothing yet broken
看起来是这样,但还没有什么糟糕的
that can't be fixed.
是不能被修复的。
Now, I hear you've been having a little marital trouble.
我刚听你说,婚姻出了点问题。
Oh, yeah.
哦,是的。
She met somebody she prefers fucking,
说实话,她遇上她更想与之做♥爱♥的人
or maybe was just sick of my bullshit, if I'm being honest.
或者可能只是受够了我的屁话。
You have to be honest with ghosts, don't you?
你必须对鬼魂诚实,不是吗?
Probably.
很可能吧。
She probably was sick of your bullshit,
她很可能是讨厌我的废话,
probably too young for you as well.
还有可能就是那位比你更年轻。
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢你,爸爸。
You know, I never saw a man go with so many women.
你知道吗?我从没见过一个男人跟这么多女人在一起。
Is that a mental thing,like some with the hand-washing?
这是精神问题吗,就像有些人会一直洗手一样?
I don't know, Dad, maybe.
我不知道,爸爸,也许吧。
And you with all those pretty wives waiting at home.
你让这些漂亮的女伴在家里等你。
Yep.
是的。
There is definitely something wrong with you, son.
你绝对是你的问题,儿子。
That's very perceptive of you, Dad.
你可真有洞察力,爸爸。
I mean, really perceptive.
我是说真正的洞察力。
And now that we're talking,you know, man to man,
而现在,我们在进行男人与男人之间的谈话,
honestly about women...
坦诚地谈到女人们...
I want to ask you something.
我想问问你。
Why...
为什么...
Why did our mother leave us?
为什么我的母亲离开了我们?
And why did she leave you?
她为什么离开你?
That is the question.
就这个问题。
It's a very good question.
这是一个好问题。
Yeah? And what's the answer?
是吗?那答案呢?
I don't know.
我不知道。
What do you mean you don't fucking know?
那你♥他♥妈♥地知道什么?
You're a ghost.
你是个鬼魂。
You're an all-knowing,supernatural... how can you...
你是全知的,超自然的...你怎么会...
Ghosts know some things,and they don't know others.
鬼魂是知道某些事,而他们也有不知道的事情。
It's the same as people.
他们和人类一样。
What's the point of being a ghost, if you don't things?
如果你什么都不做,做个鬼魂还有什么意义?
Hamlet's father came back,he knew loads of things.
哈姆雷特的父亲回来时,他知道很多事情。
You don't know anything worth two shits.
你却连那两件破事都不知道。
Do you know something?You're a terrible ghost.
那你知道这个吗?你是个可怕的鬼魂。
A fucking awful, terrible,lame, terrible fucking ghost.
一个极其讨厌的,可怕的,还腿瘸的,该死的鬼魂。
Easy.
小心点儿。
Alright.
没事儿。
Alright.Let's get you to bed.
那好。我扶你上♥床♥休息。
I'm not tired.
我不困。
I know, love.Let's get to bed.
我知道,宝贝。去睡觉吧。
Does anybody have a breath mint?
有人带薄荷糖吗?
I do sir.
我有,先生。
Laura, yeah.
劳拉,好的。
Oh, Certs.
哦。果然是。
I haven't seen these for a long time.
我很久没见过这玩意儿了。
电影精选列表