Frankie Lane
在弗兰基巷子里
(这首歌♥取自莱昂纳德.科恩的
He was singing Jezebel
他唱着淫♥荡♥的歌♥
专辑《the death of the ladie's man》中的Memories)
I pinned an Iron Cross
我把铁十字勋章
To my lapel
钉在我的翻领上
I walked up to the tallest
我走近那最高的
And the blondest girl
而且是最可爱的金发女孩
I said,"Look, you don't know me now
我说,“看,你现在还不认识我
But very soon you will
但不久你就会的
So, won't you let me see?"
你难道不想让我欣赏一下吗?”
I said,"Won't you let me see"
我说,:“你不想让我去欣赏吗?”
I said,"Won't you let me see
我说,“你不想让我去欣赏
Your naked body?"
你那裸♥露♥身体?”
莱昂纳德.科恩的画像
该建筑现位于蒙特利尔市中心
Sweet Jesus.
我的老天。
You asked me to get you back in 15 minutes,
你让我在15分钟后带你回家,
I got you back in 15 minutes.
我15分钟后就把你带回家了。
Now, it's your turn.Go find your wallet,
现在,该你了。去找你的钱包,
you'll make your flight and I'll make my hundred.
你将赶上航♥班♥,而我将挣到100块钱。
Keep the motor running.
不要让车熄火。
I know you're hungry
我知道你很饥饿
I can hear it in your voice
从你的声音中就能听出来
And there are many parts of me
而我的身体上有很多地方可以供你
To touch,you have your choice
抚摸,你想摸哪儿都随便
Ah, but no you cannot see
啊,但你不能看
She said,"no, you cannot see"
她说。“不,你不能看”
She said,"No, you cannot see
她说,“不,你不能看
My naked body"
我那裸♥露♥的身体”
Party's over, motherfuckers.
舞会结束了,狗男女。
Jesus Christ!
我的老天!
- Get the fuck out. - Just get out, Jack.
-滚出去。 -你就出去吧,杰克。
- Are you sure? - Yes!
-你肯定吗? -是的!
- Yeah, she is sure. - Jack, get out!
-当然,她当然肯定。 -杰克。出去!
Stop it both of you! Stop it!Just get out Jack, go.
你们俩都住手!别打了!杰克你马上出去。
Take your fucking clothes with you.
穿上你那该死的衣服。
Lovely morning,and fuck you, old man!
可爱的早晨,操♥你♥妈♥的,老头儿!
- Get the fuck out. - Fuck you, old man.
-滚蛋。 -操♥你♥妈♥,老头儿。
Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥。
Jesus fucking Christ.
真晦气。
I mean...
我想说...
What can you say?
你还能说什么?
Linda, I mean, what can a person say about this?
琳达,我是说,一个人对此能说些什么呢?
I know, I'm sorry.
我知道,对不起。
- But it's not just me.- What?
-这不能全怪我。 -什么?
Things haven't been good,and you haven't been good,
周围一切都不好,连你也不好,
for a long time,you have not been good.
你很长一段时间都不好。
Just listen to yourself."I haven't been good."
听听你自己说的话。“我还一直不好。”
In our bed, Linda. In our bed.
这是在我俩的床上,琳达。我们的床。
You've done it here,what, how many times?
你们也在这上面做过,那勾当,多少次了?
With you, it's just a question of how many.
和你,这只是一个次数上的问题。
How many woman have you fucked in our bed?
你在这我们的床上操过多少个女人?
Well, we both know it's true.
那么,我俩都知道这是真的。
I know it's true,and you know it's true.
我知道是真的,你也知道是真的。
Yo! Let's go, buddy!
嘿!我们走吧,朋友!
I don't have time for this.
我没时间了。
- Where's my wallet? - What?
-我的钱包在哪里? -什么?
Where's my fucking wallet?
我那该死的钱包在哪里?
Hurry up!
快点儿吧!
It's on the dresser.
它在梳妆台上。
Okay.
好吧。
I want a divorce.
我要离婚。
Oh, yeah? Well, today's your lucky day, kid,
噢,是吗?今天你真走运,孩子,
you're gonna get one.
你会心想事成的。
I'm gonna be back later tonight,and I want you gone.
我今晚会晚些回来,我希望那时你不在。
Well, don't worry about that
那你,就不用担心这个
'cause I can't wait to fucking leave!
因为我也等不及,就想他妈地马上走!
What the hell, man?
怎么回事?哥们。
There's like, a naked guy comes running out,
刚才有个男人光着身子跑出来,
then you took forever.What the hell?
然后你又老不出来。怎么回事?
Just get me out of here.
马上带我离开这儿。
Okay, but just so you know the $100 is still mine.
好吧,但你要知道那100美元还是我的。
Yeah, yeah, yeah.Okay, got it.
是,是,是。好的,懂了吗?
All my faith to see
我相信我已经看到
Alright, let's do this.
好吧,我们快走吧。
Her naked body
她那裸♥露♥的身体
花♥花♥公♥子♥之死
Naked body
裸♥露♥身体
第一部分
当一个人知道了他的命运,他就犹如一个钓钩上的蠕虫
(此句摘自莱昂纳德.科恩的《Bird on the wire》)
Hey, Dad, sorry I'm late.
嘿,爸爸,对不起我来晚了。
My favourite son.
我的好儿子。
And there it is.The joke that never gets old.
老话讲。是笑话就永远不会变老。
Man, you are totally wasted.
伙计,你又喝多了。
Mm-hm. and I'm a little bit drunk as well.
嚒-嗯。我是有点儿醉了。
I got something to tell you,Layton.
莱顿,我要告诉你件事情。
Marriage is over.
我的婚姻结束了。
Linda and I are getting a divorce.
琳达和我将要离婚了。
Jesus, Dad... I'm sorry.
上帝啊,爸爸...我很难过。
But no big surprise,and probably for the best.
倒也没多大意外,也许这是最好的。
Is that it?
就这话?
Ten whole seconds of sympathy for dear old Dad,
就不能给你亲爱的老爹10秒钟的同情?
whose heart hanging out of his chest like a bag of trash?
你爹的心已经像垃圾袋一样被丢出他的胸腔。
I am sympathetic Dad.Just not very surprised.
爸爸,我跟同情你。只是不那么意外。
Yeah, you know what? —Neither am I, really.
是的,你知道什么? —其实,我也不知道。
Yeah.
好吧。
So, to what do I owe the honour of being invited
那么,什么使我有幸被邀请
to beautiful downtown Hamilton on a Tuesday afternoon?
在周二的下午来到这美丽的汉密尔顿的市中心?
Well, I'm just going to come out and say it.
好吧,我来这里,也正想说件事。
I may be in love,and I'm definitely gay.
我可能是在恋爱,而我绝对是同性恋。
Wow. Wow.
哇呜。哇呜。
I never expected that.
我可不想听到这个。
Does your mother know?
你母亲知道吗?
Told her last week.
上周跟她说过。
Hm, and your sister?
嗯,你的妹妹呢?
Yeah, of course.
是的,她当然知道。
You're cool with this, right?
你对这无动于衷,对吧?
Yeah. Yeah, I'm totally cool with it.
是的。是的,我对此完全冷静。
You know, it's just a bit of a change for me.
你要理解,对我来说,这确实是有点儿变化。
You're still my little boy.My darling little boy
你还是我的小男孩。那个我曾经
that I used to carry on my shoulders when you were
扛在肩膀上的小男孩,而你那时
no bigger than a peanut.
比花生米大不了多少。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
To maybe being in love to definitely gay, I mean...
我的意思是,他已经变成了一个绝对的同性恋...
Ah, Jesus.
哦,上帝。
Okay.
没事。
I love you, man.
我爱你,伙计。
Thanks, Dad. I love you, too.
谢谢,爸爸。我也爱你。
Okay. Okay, Dad. That's great.
好了。好了。爸爸。这样很好。
Yeah, it's great to maybe be in love,
是的,作为一个绝对同性恋,
to be definitely gay.
能谈上恋爱就很好了。
Okay.
是的。
What do you keep looking at?
你一直在看什么呢?
Nothing. Nothing.
没什么。没什么。
And, you know,that's something that Linda
你知道吗?有一件事情是琳达
never really understood.
一直都无法理解的。
How good it is to be really in love.
如果真能陷入爱河是多好的事情啊。
Because that's all we have in the end, you know?
你知道吗?这就是我们共有的结局,
Love.
爱情。
The heart wants what the heart wants.
心心相印。
Well, we really covered a lot for a little father-son chat,
很好,我们已经进行了很长的父子交流了,
电影精选列表