[SONG PLAYING IN BACKGROUND]
[背景音乐声]
Guessing last night ended badly?
我猜昨晚的结局很糟糕?
Oh, I fell.
哦,我能感觉到。
Yeah, right.
是的,没错。
Must not have ended too badly.
结果会好起来的。
I'm back for more punishment.
我出狱回来,是为了接受更多的磨难。
Any luck with the 9:00 to 5:00?
那要是正常上班会带来好运气吧?
Not yet.
还没有找到。
It'll work out.
总会有办法的。
Somehow it always does.
天无绝人之路。
Yeah.
是的。
Hey, Tex.
嘿,特克斯。
You seen the Nitwit today?
你今天看见那个蠢货了吗?
Tyler? No, haven't had the pleasure.
泰勒吗?没有,也不想见他。
Fuck.
操。
Want me to give him a message when he turns up?
他来的时候,让我给他带个口信吗?
Yeah.Tell his ass to call me.
是的。让他给我打电♥话♥。
Dumb shit's voicemail is full.
那蠢货的语♥音♥信箱已经满了。
[SNIFFS]
[吸鼻声]
Can I help you, faggot?
我能帮你吗?废物。
No.
不用。
Wow.
哇。
Ex-boyfriend?
前男友?
Think Tyler's bad news?
估计泰勒会有坏消息?
That guy's the worst news you could possibly get.
那家伙有什么坏消息都有可能。
Dealer?
他是毒贩子?
A wanna be pimp.
还拉皮条。
Gets his customers from the strip club he bounces at.
他在脱衣舞厅当保镖,并在那里发展他的客户。
Glad you don't know Tex.
很高兴你还不认识特克斯。
Yeah, I mean,I am one of the good guys.
是的,我想说,我还算是一个好人。
Huh! In my bar?
嗯!只在我的酒吧吗?
忏悔
[DOOR SLAMS]
[门砰然关上]
[TEX TALKING INDISTINCTLY]
[特克斯的模糊说话声]
[CAR ENGINE STARTS]
[汽车引擎发动声]
[KEYS JANGLING]
[钥匙叮当声]
[CAR ENGINE STARTS]
[车引擎发动声]
Chocolate is the best.
巧克力是最好吃的。
Without question.
绝对的。
So, what do you like to do when you're not working?
那么,你不工作的时候喜欢做什么?
Getting to the nitty gritty, huh?
抓虱子玩,你信吗?
Well, I don't have a lot of time left here.
我与日无多了。
No, don't say that.
不,别这么说。
It's a joke.
开个玩笑。
- [JOHN LAUGHS] - Ha ha.
—[约翰的笑声]—哈哈。
- Patient humor.- Okay. [LAUGHS]
—病人的幽默。—好吧。[笑声]
What do I do? I, uh...I have an apartment.
我该做什么?我。呃...我有一套公♥寓♥房♥。
I, um, I work on my car.'67 Firebird, classic.
我,我在喜欢鼓捣我的车。67年的火鸟,经典版。
To me anyway, and, uh,well, that's...
反正对我来说,那是…
Well, sometimes I go to church.
还有就是,有时候我会去教堂。
Oh!
哦!
Only people I ever knew that went to church
据我所知,去教堂做礼拜的
were nuns, or folks searching to pray their way
只有修女,或是寻求祈祷
out of something terrible in life.
以摆脱生活中某些可怕事情的人们。
Well, you got me again.
那你知道了我也去。
I'm a nun.
我是算是一个修女。
I knew it was something.
我就知道是这样。
- [CHUCKLES] - I used to be a doctor.
—[轻笑声] —我以前是名医生。
Then some years ago, my, um, my life just unraveled.
几年前,我的生活突然变得支离破碎。
I mean, it was coming apart before, but I didn't see it.
我是说,它之前就已经散架了,但我没看到。
I was blinded by my own magnificence.
我被自己的辉煌蒙蔽了双眼。
Hmm. Yeah.
嗯。是的。
In the end,I trashed everything,
最后,我毁了一切,
everybody, my family,my practice, my friendships.
毁了所有人,我的家人,我的工作,我的友谊。
I burned it.
一切都
All of it.
化为乌有。
And, uh, my life dead ended.
我的生活就此结束了。
I'm sorry.
对不起。
I am, too.
我也是。
I think that sorry sorrow
我认为对不起就是懊悔
it's the color of my life,whatever color sorrow is.
无论懊悔是什么颜色。这就是我生命的颜色。
[GRACE SIGHS]
[格蕾丝叹气声]
But my car, on the other hand,is red, and, uh, I think,
但另一方面,我的车,是红色的,我想,
uh, maybe that's why I work on it.
也许这就是我修复它的原因。
I'm trying to get back to that,you know, [HISSES] life.
我也试图回到从前。[嘘声] 这就是生活。
There are days, lot of days,
当我认识到生活本身其实
when I don't feel that life
就是一个可利用的选择时,
is really an available option.
已经过去了很多,很多时间了。
You feel that way now?
你现在找到那种方式了吗?
Now, right now,I feel. exposed.
现在,就在此时,我找到了。它是显而易见的。
You're the most vulnerable man I've ever seen.
你是我见过的最脆弱的人。
It's rare.
太少见了。
I think you mean weak.
我觉得你是想说脆弱。
No, no.They're... they're...
不,不。他们是...他们是...
They're usually just.stupid little boys with anger issues,
他们通常只是。愚蠢的小男孩有易怒的问题,
but I've never seen a man be more of a man
但我从没见过有哪个男人
than the man you are now.
比你现在更有男子汉气概。
[CHUCKLES] I take it you go for the sensitive type, huh?
[轻笑声]看来你喜欢敏感型的人,对吗?
[CHUCKLES]No, it's just... it's just...
[轻笑声]不,它只是..它只是...
Well, you remind me of my son when he was younger.
你让我想起了我儿子年轻的时候。
- You have a son?- I do.
—你还有个儿子?—我有。
I'd really like you to meet him someday.
我真的希望有一天你能见见他。
Okay.
好吧。
Let's make a date.
那咱们就定个日子。
[INHALES DEEPLY]
[深深吸气声]
- Ooh!- [GRACE LAUGHS]
—呵!—[格蕾丝笑声]
A date.
定个日子。
[GRACE LAUGHS]
[格蕾斯笑声]
[CAR BRAKES SQUEAKING]
[汽车刹车片摩擦声]
[CAR DOOR CLOSES]
[关车门声]
[GASPS]
[喘气声]
[BREATHES HEAVILY]
[沉重呼吸声]
[GLASS SHATTERS]
[玻璃碎声]
[GUNSHOTS FIRING]
[枪声]
[BREATHES HEAVILY]
[沉重呼吸声]
[CAR ENGINE STARTS]
[汽车引擎发动声]
Looks like you're keeping busy.
看起来你一直都很忙。
You were at my parole hearing.
你参加了我的假释听证会。
I'm your PO, Sarah Jenson.
我是你的保释官,莎拉·简森。
Am I in trouble?
我有麻烦吗?
Why do you ask that?
你为什么要问这个?
Well, you're standing in my driveway.
你站在我的车道上。
Is your mom around?
你妈妈在吗?
I'd like to talk to her.
我想和她谈谈。
She's the reason I got out, isn't she?
她是我保释出狱的原因,不是吗?
[INHALES] She came to me,told me about her condition.
[吸气声]她来找我,告诉了我她的情况。
I'm a mother, too.
我也是一位母亲。
She never said anything.
她什么也没说。
Well, she kept on top of me.
她一直在催着我办。
Had me take a second look at your case.
让我再看一遍你的案子。
Your mom?
你妈呢?
She's at El Paso General.
她在埃尔帕索综合医院。
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很遗憾听到这个消息。
Come by my office next week.
下周去我办公室一趟。
You find a job yet?
你找到工作了吗?
Not for lack of trying.
试了很多家。
Get one.
找一家吧。
权力
I know what you're gonna say.
我知道你要说什么。
Fuck!
操!
This is a burrito.
这是玉米煎饼。
电影精选列表