REYNOLDS: You are my sunshine My only sunshine
你是我的阳光,我唯一的阳光
You make me happy When skies are gray
当天空阴暗时,你让我快乐
But you never heard me when I said I love you.
当我说我爱你的时候,你却从耳不闻。
Please don't take my sunshine away.
请不要带走我的阳光
得克萨斯州,埃尔帕索
BILLY:Life has a drift to it,
比利:生活就像漂浮在水中,
a current that pushes us through.
被一股激流推动着我们前进。
And yet it's often at odds with the gravity of who we are.
然而这常常与我们的初衷不一样。
The constant push and pull between right and wrong.
我们经常徘徊在对错之间。
Some call it good and bad.
有人管这叫好与坏。
Others call it black and white.
还有人管这叫黑与白。
Nobody talks about gray.
没有人说到灰色。
Real life lives in the gray.
真实的生活就是在灰色之中。
罪恶
"There is a real evil in the world, Mom.
妈妈,世界上有一种正真的罪恶。
"A pure evil.I've seen it."
一种纯粹罪恶。我已看到了。
You remember writing that letter?
你还记得你写的这封信吗?
Yes, sir.
是的,先生。
Can you explain to us what exactly you meant by those words?
你能向我们说明,你的这些话到底是什么意思?
Well, evil exists under lock and key in here.
好的,罪恶现在这里被锁住了。
But out in the real world,you don't always see it coming.
但在现实世界中,你并不总是能预见到它的到来。
It tends to hide in plain sight out there.
它往往隐藏在显而易见的地方。
CHARLES: If released.
查尔斯:如果被保释。
If...
如果...
How do you think you'd do around all that evil?
你觉得,你会怎么对付那些罪恶?
[LIQUID GURGLING]
[液体流动声]
[THUD]
[砰地一声]
It's hard to say.
这很难说。
You do understand how that sounds?
你说这话,让我们怎么理解?
Yeah, it makes us think you'd go back to a life of crime.
是啊,这让我们觉得,你还会回到犯罪的生活。
I was never in a life of crime.
我就没有过犯罪生活。
You were arrested.
你可是被逮捕了。
Took a plea deal.
并认罪了。
And I did what my PD told me to do.
我只是按照警♥察♥局要求我做的。
Do you take responsibility for your crime?
你对你的罪行负责吗?
[BILLY SCREAMS]
[比利尖叫声]
As much as I can.Yes, sir.
我尽我所能。是的,先生。
CHARLES: Have you kept in contact with anyone on the outside?
[查尔斯]你与监狱外的人还有联♥系♥吗?
[FLASHBACK OF WOMAN SHOUTING]
[女人叫喊声回响]
Mr. Walker?
沃克先生?
Anything else you care to add?
你还有什么要补充的吗?
My mother had me when she was very young.
我娘生我的时候,还很年轻。
My father wasn't really around,
我爹还不在她身边,
and we didn't have much family to speak of.
我们也没什么说的上的家人
So...
所以...
I owe her.
我欠她的。
She's the main reason I want to get out.
她是我想出狱的主要原因。
[WHISPERED CONVERSATION]
[低声谈话]
[DOOR OPENS IN THE DISTANCE]
[远处的门开了]
ANTONIO: Mr. Walker, [CLEARS THROAT]
安东尼奥:沃克先生,[清了清喉咙]
it appears to this board that you are not yet rehabilitated to the point
在委员会看来,你还没有恢复到
of being released back into society.
被释放回社会的程度。
Therefore, we're recommend...
因此,我们建议...
[INAUDIBLE CONVERSATION]
[听不清的谈话声]
[BILLY SIGHS]
[比利叹了口气]
Okay, Mr. Walker.
好吧,沃克先生。
You've caught us on a charitable day.
今天正好是慈善日。
We're giving you that chance to take care of your mother.
我们给了你,照顾你母亲的机会。
CHARLES: And, son,
查尔斯:孩子,
stay away from any evil you may encounter out there.
你要远离监狱外会遇到的罪恶。
[BILLY SIGHS]
[比利叹气声]
Well I dug my heels Into a concrete thorn
当我的脚后跟踩上混凝土中的钢筋头时
Marauder's clothing's
那件掠夺者牌的外套
All I bought
是我能买♥♥的所有东西
And I am objecting
而我也反对
To most objections
大多人反对的东西
And I spun my wheel
于是我转动方向盘
Right off the spoke And no bad luck
随即说了句,运气还不算太坏
Life is stroking
生活也如此
I never found No penny facing up
我还没发现,哪枚硬币永远是会一面朝上
'Cause life is hard
因为生活是艰难的
Life is So damn hard sometimes
生活有时是真♥他♥妈♥得艰难
I feel like I'm a man most times
在很多次,我感觉自己就是
Can't catch me No damn breaks
不能稍稍停歇
So bottles high
于是喝了大半瓶后
Blow your smoke Up in the sky
你就向天空吐出一个烟圈
You know we are Bound to die
你知道,我们都将死去
But death can wait
但死神总能等待
[LAUGHS AND CRIES]You're home.
[笑着并哭着]你回家了。
You're home.
你终于回家了。
[CRIES] You're home.
[哭着]你回家了。
[CRIES] You're home.
[哭着]你回家了。
I remember the first time I got popped.
我还记得,我第一次被抓进去的时候。
I stole a dirt bike from my asshole neighbor.
我从我那抠门的邻居那儿偷了一辆自行车。
I was just borrowing it from the old bastard.
我当时只不过是,向那老混♥蛋♥借用一下。
[LAUGHS]
[笑声]
They gave me 30 days in the pen,
他们就圈了我30天,
but I only served four.
但我只服了四天刑。
Guess I made the other guys too nervous.
可能是我让其他人太紧张了。
Bet a month is just a drop in the bucket to you, huh?
我打赌一个月对你来说,只是九牛一毛,对吗?
埃尔帕索综合医院
帕金斯 医学博士
肝脏移植专家
Doc sign off on you drinking?
医生同意你喝酒了吗?
It's only one beer.I'm fine.
这只是啤酒。我没事儿。
Imagine it's pretty stressful having the kid back?
你孩子回来好像对你压力还挺大的?
His name's Billy.
他的名字叫比利。
Don't turn this around on me.
你别冲着我来。
He's the one sitting there like a space case.
他坐在那里,就好象他从太空中来。
He just needs a little bit of time
他需要一些时间
to get back in the swing of things.
来适应环境。
Just a little bit of time.
只是需要一些时间。
Guys always come out of there even more fucked up.
从那里出来的家伙们往往变得更坏。
What's your excuse,Mr. Four Days?
那你是怎么回事?“四天”先生?
You need to keep an eye on him.
你要盯着点儿他。
He could freak out at any moment.
他随时都有可能反常的。
Don't tell me how to raise my son.
不用你来教我,怎么教育儿子。
Next you'll be telling me you need your space.
接下来你会告诉我,你需要自己的空间。
Don't be a cliche.
别再老一套了。
I'm not the one acting like a drunken ass.
我才不会表现得像个醉鬼。
I'm just playing my role in this fucking good time.
我只是在这个美好的时刻扮演自己的角色。
Are you really sure you want to do this?
你真的想这么做吗?
Okay, buddy. Time to go.
好了,哥们儿。你该走了。
Ho ho, what do you know?
呵呵,你知道了吧??
He can talk.
他会说话。
You think prison made you a man?
你认为监狱会把你培养成一个什么样的人?
Do you want to find out?
那你想知道吗?
[BILLY GROANS]
[比利呻♥吟♥声]
Billy! Billy, Billy!That's enough.
比利!比利!比利!这就够了。
Inside. It's enough.Inside, inside.
进屋。够了。进屋,进屋。
- Hey, buddy.- Inside! I got this.
—嘿,哥们儿!—进屋去!我处理这些。
If you only did four days, you would have served that in County, not prison.
如果你只被关了四天,你也就在县管教所服刑,而不是监狱。
You might want to get your shit straight next time.
下次,你最好把你的破事搞清楚。
Just go inside.
现在进屋去。
Go on. I got this.I got this.
走吧。我来搞定。我来搞定。
I got it.
我来搞定。
God!
上帝!
- What's wrong with you? - What?
—你是怎么回事?—什么?
Do you want me to apologize?
你要我道歉吗?
Thought someday I'd be husband number three.
你是不是以为,有一天我会成为你的第三任丈夫。
Keep dreaming.
做梦吧。
[GLASS SHATTERS]
[玻璃破碎声]
[WATER GUSHING]
电影精选列表