[水流声]
He's a big talker when he's drunk.
他一喝醉就会说个不停。
Yeah. Well, there's a lot of those inside.
是的。监狱里面有很多这样的家伙。
I'm sorry he hit you.
我很抱歉,他打了你。
I'm sorry,I stuck my nose in.
对不起,是我多管闲事。
No, you didn't.
不,你不用。
You didn't.
你不用道歉。
He was never a long term kind of guy anyway.
反正他在哪儿,都不是那种有长♥期♥性的人。
Well, you could do better.
你可以做得更好。
Story of my life.
这就是我的命。
Mom.
妈妈。
Why do you have to ask your doctor if you can have a beer?
你为什么要问你的医生,你能不能喝啤酒?
[SCOFFS] I didn't wanna tell you when you were in there.
[嘲笑口吻]你在里面的时候,我不想告诉你。
I... I didn't see the point.
我…我看不出有什么。
You know, why worry you?
你知道的,为什么还要焦虑?
Huh?
呃?
Well, you've done plenty of that for me.
你已经为我做了很多了。
That's different.I am the parent.
这不一样的,我是你的家长。
You had me when you were 15.
你生我的时候才15岁。
It's not like you had a choice.
你当时也没得选择啊。
It's my liver.
这是关我的肝脏。
I need a new one.
我需要一个新的肝脏。
I'm on one of those lists.
我在其中一个名单上。
How long does that take?
那需要等多长时间?
They... They don't know.
他们...他们说不知道。
I'm AB negative, which happens to be a rare blood type.
我是AB型阴性,这是一种罕见的血型。
Turns out your mom is just a shitty match.
这表明,你妈我的天生的不好。
What can I do?
我能做什么?
You can help me do the dishes.
你能帮我的就是,刷盘子。
Come on, Mom. Fucking dishes.I'm serious.
妈妈,别说这些该死的盘子了。我是严肃的。
God, Billy, I'm a big girl.
上帝啊,比利,我已经是成人了。
I can take care of myself.
我的事情,我自己负责。
You should let me show you a little appreciation.
你应该让我向你表示一份孝心。
Billy, you've been punished enough.
比利,你已经受够惩罚了。
He really couldn't hit for shit.
他真的不会打人。
You are right. He was a big ass. Wasn't he? [LAUGHS]
你是对的。他就是一个大混♥蛋♥,不对吗?[笑声]
Yeah, he's kinda the worst.
是的,他是那种最坏的人。
Yeah, he really was.
是的,他真就是。
Uh, he really was.
呃,他就是。
[CHUCKLES]
[轻笑声]
Thanks for always looking after me.
谢谢你一直照顾我。
Oh, Billy,you made a mistake.
哦,比利,你犯了个错误。
You just... just made a mistake.
你刚刚就翻了个错误。
It's time to move on.
时间是向前走的。
Yup.
是的。
Yup.
是的。
[PANTING]
[喘气声]
自♥由♥
GRACE: Aw!
格蕾丝:啊!
Oh! You made breakfast?
哦,你做早餐了?
BILLY: Well, ya.
比利:是啊。
I told you get used to some changes around here.
我跟你说过,这里会有一些变化。
Yeah.
是的。
I love it. It's just, uh,
我很喜欢这个。就是,呃,
uh, not really hungry.
呃,不是很饿。
Here, there's 50.
这个,这有50块钱。
It should be enough.Better be enough.
这应该够了。最好就是够了。
Okay, I'll be home around 6:00.
好了,我大概在6:00回家。
Okay.
好吧。
GRACE: And I left your resumes on the desk.
格蕾丝:我把你的简历放在桌上了。
[DOOR OPENS, CLOSES]
[门开了,又关上了]
How can I help you, Billy?
我能帮你什么吗,比利?
Yeah, my mother, Grace.
是的,我的妈妈,格蕾丝。
Um, I think she's a patient of yours.
我听说,她是你的病人。
You're the son?
你是她的儿子?
Yeah.
是的。
I'm sorry, but I can't discuss a patient's condition.
抱歉,但我不能讨论病人的病情。
Well, Doc. I mean.
那,大夫。我的意思是。
I know she's on the list, man.
我知道她已经排在名单上了,伙计。
She told you she needs a new liver?
她跟你说她需要一个新的肝脏吗?
I don't understand.
我不明白。
I mean, she literally never drank.
我的意思是,她应该是不喝酒的。
It's not from drinking.
也不能说,它是由饮酒引起的。
Sometimes the liver just shuts down.
有时肝脏会停止工作。
It could be genetics,or any number of factors.
可能是基因,或者其他因素。
What about, uh, a living donor or one of those?
那活体捐献者或者其他捐献者呢?
Ah, her liver's too far gone for a partial or living donor.
除非是活体捐赠,她的肝脏部分已经坏死了。
Believe me,we tried everything.
相信我,我们在尽力。
Her liver just hasn't responded the way we would have hoped.
她的肝脏没有像我们希望的那样反应。
How long?
还能活多久?
That's always hard to say.
这个我很难说。
Well, pretend she's your mom.
那你就把她当成你的妈妈。
Six months, maybe a year.
六个月,也许一年。
Okay.
知道了。
And the list?
那个名单?
Unfortunately,she's fairly far down on it.
不幸的是,她已经排得相当远了。
Well, how can I move her up it?
我怎么才能把她调上去呢
You can't.
你不能。
[NOTIFICATION TONE BEEPS]
[通知音调声]
Excuse me.
等我一下。
Hey.
嘿。
You know where I've been for the last seven years?
你知道,我过去七年都去哪了吗?
Yeah.
知道。
I'll go back before she suffers any more than she has to.
在她承受更多痛苦之前,我会回去的。
I'll obviously deny we ever had this conversation.
我肯定不会承认我们谈过这事。
But I know a doctor over in Juarez
但我在华雷斯有个医生
(墨西哥北部的一个城市)
that can get you a healthy liver.
能帮你弄到健康的肝脏。
It's not cheap.
这不便宜。
It's far from ethical,or legal.
这既不符合伦理,也不符合法律。
But money talks a little louder across the wall.
但是金钱在边境墙的那一边更能说话。
How much?
要多少?
$160,000 is the going rate.
16万美元是现行价格。
Now, if you'll excuse me.
现在,失陪了。
[DR. PERKINS CLEARS THROAT]
[帕金斯医生清了清喉咙]
Resume is a little light, Billy.
简历有点轻啊,比利。
[LAUGHS] I'm just fucking with you, pendejo.
[笑声]我在跟你开玩笑,“混球”。
Oh, and I know about your, uh.
哦,我还不了解你,呃
vacation.
保释期。
Yeah.
是的。
Wait, Billy, please.
等一下,比利,请坐下。
Look, I would hire you, man.
听着,我会雇佣你的,哥们。
I mean, you saved my ass a few times back in school.
在学校的时候,你救过我几次。
I remember that.
我还记得呢。
But my dad,he owns the place.
但我爸是这地方的老板。
He's old school,neck ties and shit.
他很老派,平时都是打领带什么的。
He wouldn't let a felon within a mile of his cars.
他不会让重罪犯接近他的车。
Sorry, man.
对不起,哥们。
[PHONE RINGS]
[电♥话♥铃♥声♥]
[DOOR CLOSES]
[关门声]
[PHONE CONTINUES TO RING]
[电♥话♥铃♥声♥继续响着]
Hello?
喂?
When?
什么时候?
Mr. Walker.
沃克先生。
We got her stable.
我们使她稳定了。
She's not in any pain now.
她现在不会感到疼痛了。
So, she passed out from her medications?
她是因为服药晕倒了?
Not likely.
不太适应。
We ran a cardiac enzyme and PT INR.
我们做了心脏酶和PT INR检查。
I'm afraid her liver's worse than we thought.
恐怕她的肝脏比我们想象的更糟。
I don't know what that means, man,
我不知道那是什么意思
'cause you were supposed to be monitoring her.
电影精选列表