I'm sorry, sir, there's no one available at this number.
请稍后再拨
Please try your call again later.
好吧 就是这样 同学们
All right, that's it, people.
别忘了你们交作业的日期快到了
Don't forget the due date of your term paper is coming up
期待看到你们的才华
and I am expecting nothing short of brilliance.
再见
Goodbye.
詹森?
Jason?
我能和你说两句么?
Can I see you for a minute?
所以发生了什么?
So what's up?
你在逃课
You're missing class.
而且就算你来上课 你也不问任何问题
And when you are in class, you don't ask any questions,
不是说我想念那个
not that I miss that.
我想你可能被什么事牵连了...
I think maybe you got involved with something that...
你不是我爸 行不?
You're not my father, okay?
我从我父母那里听这些已经听够了
I get enough of this shit from my parents.
你会拿到你珍贵的考试答卷 不过与此同时
You're gonna get your precious term paper, but in the meantime,
别再烦我
just get off my back about it.
什么?
What?
你接到一个犯人约翰盖西打来的电♥话♥
You have a collect call from inmate John Gacy
来自默纳德惩教中心 要接通吗?
from the Menard Correctional Center. Will you accept the charges?
是 接通吧 -谢谢
Yeah, I accept. - Thank you.
詹森 你♥他♥妈♥的去哪儿了?
Jason, where the hell have you been?
我给你打了好几天电♥话♥了
I've been calling you for days.
呃 我忙着呢 约翰 好吗?
Well, I've been busy, John. Okay?
我有我的生活 你明白吗?
I have a life, you know?
你干什么了?你找了别人?
What did you do? You find someone else?
你说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
你怎么 难道写给另一个狱友了?
What are you, writing to another inmate?
怎么 我对你来说已经不够好了?
What, I'm not good enough for you anymore?
约翰 约翰 不是你说的那样 好吗?
John, John, it's not like that, okay?
你以为你只要无视我就没事了?不是那样的
You think you can just ignore me? That's not how it works.
别跟我玩脚踏两只船 你个小混♥蛋♥
You don't play both ends against the middle with me, you little shit.
我不会容忍♥的! -嘿嘿嘿 约翰
I won't tolerate it! - Hey hey hey, John,
冷静一下
just calm down.
你到底知不知道我是谁 我能做什么?
Do you have any idea who I am and what I'm capable of?
因为我知道你是谁以及你住在哪儿
Because I know who you are and where you live.
就你所知 现在你家外面就有我的人
For all you know, I could have somebody sitting outside right now
在监视着你和你的家人
watching you and your family.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你明明知道我在说什么
You know exactly what I'm talking about.
别玩我 詹森
Don't play me, Jason.
记住我是谁
Remember who I am.
我怎么会忘记呢?
How could I forget?
不要把你的友谊从我身边拿走
And don't go taking your friendship away from me
这样我才不会从你身边拿走一些东西
and I won't have to take something away from you
知道了吗?
, you got it?
嗯 我知道了
Yeah, I got it.
记住我是谁
Remember who I am.
永远记着我是谁
Always remember who I am.
草
Fuck.
草!
Fuck!
妈的
Fuck.
哦 你以为你吓住我了 哈?
Oh, you think you scare me, huh?
你以为你能吓唬我?
You think you scare me?
哈?好啊 我逮住你了 你个混♥蛋♥
Huh? Well, I got you, you fuck.
FBI!趴到地上
FBI! On the fucking ground.
把手给我举起来!放在地上!
Put your fucking hands up! On the ground!
你在跟谁说话?
Who are you talking to?
没有人
No one.
车为什么没洗?
Why isn't the car washed?
我让你在我们出发去奶奶家前把车洗了
I asked you to wash the car before we left for Grandma's.
我不去奶奶家 -你说你不去是什么意思?
I am not going to Grandma's. - What do you mean, you're not going?
意思就是我不去!
It means I'm not going!
是这样 我现在有很多重要的事要忙
Look, I just have a lot of important things on my plate right now.
顾不着再想去奶奶家的事了
I can't be worried about going to Grandma's house.
哦 真的吗? -嗯
Oh really? - Yeah.
那好 那么我和你♥爸♥应该停止为
Well, then maybe your father and I should stop worrying
付账单的事烦恼然后你就能开始自食其力了
about paying the bills around here and you can start fending for yourself.
是啊 也许你们应该这样
Yeah, maybe you should.
妈的
Fuck.
嘿 你这么急着要去哪儿啊 同性恋?
Hey, where are you going in such a hurry, faggot?
不关你的事 -哈?
None of your business. - Huh?
滚开 马库斯 -来玩玩呗
Fuck off, Marcus. - Come on, man.
从我眼前滚开
Get the fuck out of my face.
哦 你死定了
Oh, you're fucking dead.
嘿 嘿! - 詹森 你这是怎么了?
Hey hey! - Jason, what the heck?
詹森 够了!
Jason, that's enough!
停下!
Stop!
别打了 我们走吧!
Stop it, let's go!
嘿嘿 你们俩!-来吧
Hey! Hey, you two! - Come on.
啊!
Ah!
嘿 詹森
Hey, Jason.
詹森?
Jason?
他怎么啦? -这有什么新奇的?
What's with him? - What else is new?
你们去哪儿了?
Where have you guys been?
你知道我想要在天黑之前出发的
You know I wanted to leave before it gets too dark.
我们被一点事耽搁了 为什么他要留下?
We got held up. Why does he get to stay?
因为你哥哥在经历青春期危机
Because your brother's going through some teenage life crisis.
去拿你的包 我们走
Go get your bag. Let's go.
当然了 让我们只为精神病詹森担心吧
Sure, let's just worry about psycho Jason.
去拿你的包
Go get your bag.
快去!
Go!
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
你好?
Hello?
天呐!
Jesus!
你怎么来这儿了?
What are you doing here?
你拿着枪干嘛?
What are you doing with a gun?
呃 这里发生过入室抢劫
Well, there's been a bunch of break-ins,
所以我们...我们拿它来自卫
so we... we got it to protect ourselves.
哦
Oh.
嘿 你想进来待会儿吗?
Hey, do you want to come in for a second?
我是说 只要你还在这儿 不是吗?
I mean, as long as you're here, you know?
好吧 只待一会儿
Okay, just for a second.
喂?
Hello?
你有一个来自约翰·盖西的电♥话♥
You have a collect call from inmate John Gacy.
是的 我接
Yes, I accept.
你在耍我吗? -说吧
Are you fucking kidding me? - Go ahead, sir.
詹森 他们驳回了我的上诉
Jason, they denied my appeal.
他们要在六天之内杀掉我
They're gonna kill me in six fucking days.
我那个傻缺的律师说这不可能发生的
My fucking piece-of-shit lawyer said it would never happen.
约翰 约翰 慢点说 我没听清楚
John, John, slow down. I can't understand you.
别走 等等 阿丽莎 别走
No, wait, Alyssa, don't leave.
别想 你已经做了选择
Forget it, you made your choice.
詹森 你在听我说吗?
Jason, are you listening to me?
他们要在六天之内杀掉我!
They're gonna kill me in six days!
好的 约翰 慢点说 阿丽莎!
Okay, John, slow down. Alyssa!
谁他妈是阿丽莎?
Who the fuck is Alyssa?
詹森 别想了!我不做了 知道了吗?
Jason, forget it! I'm done, okay?
我以为你说你没有女朋友的
I thought you said you didn't have a girlfriend.
那不重要 约翰 -我以为你是我的朋友
It doesn't matter, John. - I thought you were my friend.
我以为我能信任你
I thought I could trust you.
等等 等一下 你刚才说什么 约翰?
Wait wait, what are you saying, John?
你个混♥蛋♥婊♥子♥!
You pussy-whipped little cocksucking piece of shit!
约翰?
John?
靠!
Fuck!
靠!
Fuck!
房♥间很好 我喜欢
The room is nice. I like it.
我也总是拉上窗帘
I always close the curtains too.
接下来?
So?
去床上
电影精选列表