好的 谢谢 伙计
All right, thanks, man.
谢谢你为我做的这些
Thanks for doing this.
一定很好玩
It's gonna be fun.
谢谢
Thank you.
三周前
他在帐篷里离我就30多厘米远
He was 14 inches from me in this tent,
打算与这女孩来一炮
trying to bang this chick,
突然间帐篷顶裂开了
when all of the sudden the roof opens up
大雨倾盆而入
and rain starts pouring in.
他一♥丝♥不♥挂♥地跳起来 跑到他的卡车前
He jumped up buck naked and ran to his truck,
抓起一块防水布 丢了过来
grabbed a tarp, threw it over,
然后又继续干了起来
and got right back to business.
你知道他对我说了什么吗
You know what he said to me?
你应该带件雨衣来的
"You should have brought a raincoat."
我曾经最好的朋友
Best friend I ever had.
敬丹尼 我知道的最好的海军陆战队员
To Danny, best damn Marine I ever knew...
也是最好的伙伴
present company included.
去你的
Fuck off.
-你什么时候回去 -我不回去了
-So when do you go back? -I'm not.
从上周起 我正式退伍了
As of last week, I'm officially out of the court.
我一直以为你会以此为终生职业呢
I always pegged you as a in-it-for-life kind of guy.
退出并不是出于我自己的选择
Well it wasn't my choice.
什么 他们给你发枚奖章
What, did they slap a medal on you
然后觉得比起当士兵你更适合拿来展示
and decide you're a better showpiece than a soldier?
去他的奖章
Oh, fuck the medals.
奖章并不能带回我们痛失的战友
It don't bring back the guys we lost
不管你打磨得它们多么闪闪发光
no matter how much you polish them.
我受够了
I had enough.
也是时候了
It was time.
好吧 我想薇薇应该很高兴你们能一起
Well... I guess Viv is happy you guys are gonna get to spend
-共度一些美好时光 -是啊
- some quality time together. - Oorah!
免费请你们
On the house.
为什么
Why?
你在战场付出了这么多 我得请你喝几杯
I can't have you buy drinks after all you did over there.
我付出了什么
After all I did?
我只是在完成我的工作
I was just doing my job
就像你在这里也应该做好你的工作一样
just like you should be doing yours, here.
放松点 我只是想表达一点尊重
Hey, relax man. I'm just trying to show a little respect.
那就表达出尊重来呀 收钱
Show some respect and take the money.
好的
You got it.
我讨厌那个人
I'm sick of that man.
怎么了 因为免费饮料吗 我能喝一整天
What, free drinks? I'll take them all day long.
虚伪的欣赏 藏在国旗之后
False appreciation, hiding behind the flag...
简直就是瞎扯
It's bullshit.
我只是
I just...
想恢复一点正常的生活
want to get back to some normalcy.
我只想
I just wanna get...
回到我的生活
back to my life.
薇芙应对得怎么样
How is Viv handling all of this?
这是一种调整
It's an adjustment.
我最近想得挺多的 但她很好
I've had a lot on my mind lately but she's good.
你们又重新开始业务了吗
So have you guys gotten back to business?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你知道的 努力造个小库珀出来
You know, working on a little mini Coop?
这不关你的事 但 是的 正在努力
It's none of your goddamn business, but yes. Yeah.
很努力吗
A lot?
是呀 很努力
Yeah. A lot. A lot.
据警方称3月22日凌晨
Police said at the early hours of March 22nd,
两位房♥主被发现死在家里
two owners were found dead here this morning.
那个女孩得给我看看她的乳♥头♥
That chick needs to show me her tits.
是的
Right.
邻居们听到一声巨响
The neighbors heard a loud noise.
嫌犯仍然逍遥法外
The suspects are still at large.
别搭理他们 库珀 算了 库珀
Don't even pay attention to 'em, Coop. C'mon. Coop.
她应该给我蛋蛋做个报道
She needs to do a report on my balls.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
我是个很友好的人 这就是为什么
I'm a pretty nice dude which is why
我给你一个机会收回你刚才说的话
I'm gonna give you a chance to take back what you just said.
他他妈在说 你在说什么
What the fuck is he-- what are you talking about?
我说你可以把你的屁话吞回去
I'm saying you can eat your words
不然你就得把这个酒吧吃下去
or you can eat this bar.
那是我妻子
That's my wife.
那不可能是你妻子 伙计
Oh, that can't be your wife anymore man,
那是杰克的女人
that's Jack's girl.
如果她和这种人在一起我也许还有机会
Maybe if she's with this guy I got a chance.
走吧 库珀
C'mon, Coop.
我根本不在乎你是不是什么战争英雄
I don't give a shit if you are a war hero,
这是我的酒吧 滚出去
this is my bar, get out.
走吧 离开这里 走吧
Just go. Get out of here. Come on.
看来那些奖章还是有点用的
Guess those medals are worth something.
他们会放过这一次
They're gonna look the other way this time.
他们最不想做的就是回答
Last thing they want to do is answer questions
为什么一个获得荣誉的军人只是
about a decorated marine being arrested
为了维护他妻子的名誉而被逮捕的问题
for defending his wife's honor.
也许你应该找个人谈谈
Maybe you should talk to somebody
谈一下你正在经历的事情
about whatever it is that you're going through.
即使不为了你自己 至少为了薇薇安
If not for you, then at least do it for Vivian.
走吧
Let's go.
我买♥♥了一艘游艇
I bought a yacht.
你买♥♥了一艘游艇
You bought a yacht?
得去维京群岛提货
Got to go pick it up down in the Virgin Islands
周末就去
over the holiday weekend.
你和薇薇安一起来吧
Why don't you and Vivian join me?
去维京群岛吗
To the Virgin Islands?
对呀 为什么不呢 在公海呆几天
Yeah, why not? I mean, a couple days on the open water,
呼吸一下大海的新鲜空气
breathing that fresh salt air.
不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
大块头 我是说 是的 薇薇喜欢水
Big guy, I mean-- Yes, Viv loves the water.
她喜欢 那就太好了
Yeah, she does, yeah!
你这次就成了只属于她的英雄了
And then you'll be a hero, to her for once.
我是说你一直服务于上帝和国家
I mean if it's God and country all the time,
但除非你妻子满意 否则是不够的
it's no good unless your wife is satisfied.
我会考虑一下
I'll think about it.
考虑个屁
Fuck thinking about it.
打包好行李 一起来
Pack your bags, come down there,
我向你保证 我们会过得很愉快的
we'll have a great time, I promise you.
我会考虑一下的
I will think about it.
我要打给薇薇跟她说
I'm going to call Viv.
打吧 她在上班
Go ahead, she's at work.
她无论如何都不会接电♥话♥的
She's not going to pick up anyways.
-下班后我打给她 -走吧 我累了
-I'll call her after work. - Let's go, I'm-- I'm tired.
我回来啦
I'm home.
我在这呢
Hey, I'm in here!
你饿了吗
You hungry?
是的
Yeah.
是的 我饿了
Yeah, I am.
-嘿 -看啊
- Hey. - Look.
那是什么
What's that?
真帅
So handsome.
战争英雄荣归故里
谢谢 你让他这么做的吗
Oh, thank you. Did you put him up to this?
当然
Of course.
发生什么啦
What happened?
我没事
I'm fine.
库珀
Coop?
说来话长 对不起
It's a long story. I'm sorry.
我们有鸡肉
Well we have chicken,
意大利面 或者
stuff for spaghetti, or...
-开心果冰淇淋 -快给我
-pistachio ice cream. -Give me that.
我不能浪费我的晚餐
I won't spoil my dinner.
约翰打电♥话♥来了
So John called.