是吗
Yeah?
他告诉了我他提出的邀请
He told me about the offer he made.
-啥邀请 -别装傻
-What offer? -Come on.
他告诉我买♥♥船的事 邀请我们去岛上
He told me about the boat and going down to the island.
我觉得这是个好主意 我们正好休息一下
I think it's a good idea. I think we could use a break.
我可以请几天假
I could take a couple days off work.
我才回到家 这就是休息了
I just got home. This is a break.
我想这对我们都有好处
I think it would be good for us.
考虑一下嘛
Please just think about it.
我想我可能会被鲨鱼吃掉
Well I guess I could get eaten by a shark.
然后我们就能得到一大笔保险金
We would get a shitload of insurance money.
我讨厌你开这样的玩笑
I hate when you joke like that.
我很担心你
I'm worried about you.
你也不吃药 也不去退伍军人部
You don't take your meds, you won't go to the VA,
我提了好几次让你去看心理医生
I so much as mention you seeing a psychiatrist
你都不去
and you say no.
我该如何让你好起来
How am I supposed to fix this?
对不起
I'm sorry.
不要 别这样
No, stop.
我只想让我丈夫回来
I just want my husband back.
讣告
你醒了吗
Are you awake?
好吧 我们去吧
Okay, we can go.
去哪
Huh? Go?
和约翰一起去出海 我们也去吧
Yeah, on the boat with John, we can go.
好的
Mmm. Good.
-你看到了吗 -啥
-Do you see it? -What
我没看到
I don't see it.
你会一直这样吗
Is this how you're going to be?
听着 如果你这样做是只为了让我安静
Look, if you're just doing this to keep me quiet
那整个旅程你都会很悲惨
and you're going to be miserable the entire trip
-那我们还是回家吧 -我没事
-then let's just go home. -I'll be fine.
只是如果他问起战争的事
It's just if he asks me about the war,
-我会跳船的 -他不会问的
-I'm going to jump overboard. -He won't.
我已经告诉他禁止问这个
I told him it was off limits.
你确定吗 他好像着迷了一样
Are you sure? It's like he's obsessed
着迷于死亡和毁灭
with death and destruction.
他是个坐享信托基金开着混合动力车
He's an orthopedic surgeon who has a trust fund
的骨科医生
and drives a hybrid.
他只是想要一点冒险感
It's-- he just needs a little adventure.
那么 他应该拿起步♥枪♥ 加入战争
Well then, he should have picked up a rifle and joined in.
那可真会是个奇观
That would have been a sight.
约翰·利文斯顿 超级士兵
John Livingstone, super soldier.
拜托 他是你兄弟最好的朋友
C'mon, he's your brother's best friend.
他这样做是也为了帮助我们
He's doing this to help us.
他说不定和我们一样需要这趟旅程
He probably needs this as much as we do.
走吧
Come on.
快点
Come on.
他在那儿
There he is.
现在就开喝有点早吧 不是吗
It's a little early for that, isn't it?
谁在乎 我们在度假呢
Who gives a shit, we are on vacation.
是啊
Yeah.
不咋寒酸啊
Not too shabby, huh?
它比我想象的要大得多
It's a lot bigger than I thought it was going to be.
-这是一艘22.86米长的拉扎拉游艇
- It's a 75-foot Lazara. -Ah,
-允许上船吗 -我怎能拒绝呢
-permission to come aboard? -Oh, how could I refuse,
-来 把那个给他 -来 给我吧
-look, give that to him. -Here, I'll take that.
-让我帮你 我抱住你了 -好的
- Let me help you. I got ya. - Okay. Okay.
上来了
I got ya.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是 约翰
-It's so good to see you. -You too, John.
请不要拘束 那边有啤酒
Make yourself at home, we got beers up there.
-你好 伙计 -你好
-Hey, man. -Hey.
我不知道是因为在船上还是这海风
I don't know if it's the boats or the sea air,
但你看起来更像水手而不是海军陆战队员
but you look more like a sailor than a marine to me.
是吗
Yeah?
你看起来更像护士而不是医生
You look more like a nurse than a doctor, so.
你准备好度过一个改变人生的周末吗
You ready for a weekend that's gonna change your life?
别来乱七八糟的 我就准备好了
No kumbaya shit and yeah, I'll be ready.
看来今晚的娱乐活动得取消了
Well there goes tonight's entertainment.
所以 你知道怎么开这家伙吗
So, you know how to run this thing?
不会要开3小时吧
It's not going to be a 3-hour tour is it?
不 不 不 这个宝贝有4个
No, no, no. This baby's got four 435 horsepower
435马力的沃尔沃柴油发动机
Volvo diesel inboards.
把它放到水里 这个宝贝就会隆隆作响
Get this on the open water and this baby is going to purr.
贝拉·伍德
Bella Wood?
背后一定有故事吧
There's got to be a story there, huh?
有的
Oh, there is.
但我们要留到海上去讲
But we're going to save that one for the sea.
快上船 让我们开始水上狂欢吧
Hop on board and let's get this party on the water.
好的 没问题
Yeah, okay.
我来 我来
I got it, I got it.
你确定你拿得动吗
You sure you got it?
不想你把啤酒洒了
Wouldn't want you to spill your beer.
这太棒了
This is awesome.
我想我该带你们参观一下
Well I guess I should give you guys the dime tour.
好的 开始吧
Yeah, let's do it.
好吧 我们现在在船尾
All right, we are in the stern right now.
对你们旱鸭子来说 船尾是船的后部
For you land lovers the stern is the rear of the boat.
你还记得我是海军陆战队的吧
You remember I'm a marine, right?
还是海军部的
Department of the navy?
我只是觉得你可能会感兴趣
I just thought that you might be up
接受一下航海生活教育
for an education in the nautical life.
-愿闻其详 -航海生活吗
-Always. -Nautical life?
他什么时候成为尼莫船长的
Since when did he become Captain Nemo?
态度好点
Be nice.
来这里 这是船头
Up here, this is the bow of the boat,
锚在那边
anchor's over there,
有足够的空间让你躺着晒出棕褐色皮肤来
plenty of room to lay out and work on your tan.
上来吧
Hop up.
谢谢
Thank you.
过来这边
Come over here.
这是船的左舷
This is the portside of the boat
那是右舷 左舷在左边
and that's the starboard. Port is the left.
好的
Okay.
右舷自然在右边
Starboard is right obviously.
这里是客厅
In here is our salon.
基本算是你们的起居室
Basically it's your living room.
那是掌舵室 风景不错是吧
That the helm station, nice views, huh?
是啊 真美
Yeah, it's beautiful.
把门关上
Yeah, yeah, close that door,
你确定不用我帮忙拿包吗
you sure you don't need help with the bag?
没事 我拿得了包
No, I got the bag.
跟我下来 我扶着你薇薇
Follow me. Come down here and let me help you Viv.
-谢谢 -小心楼梯
- Thank you. - Watch your step.
这里就是厨房♥了 那是食品储藏室
Here we have the galley, that's the pantry.
里面有豆子 米饭之类的 还有酒
It's stocked with beans, rice, etc. Booze.
对了 在那里有蛋和肉
Oh, yeah. In there, we've got proteins, meats,
但我们晚餐可能吃鱼
but we'll probably fish for dinner.
-你们喜欢海鲜吧 -我喜欢
- you guys like seafood, right? - Yeah, I love it.
好的 你们跟我下来
All right. And if you will follow me down here,
这就是船舱了
this is the cabin.
通常这里都是船长住的地方
All right. Now, normally this is the captain's quarters,
但这个周末是你们的了
but this weekend it's yours.
不用 你不必这样安排
No, you don't have to do that.
我们可以睡另一间船舱
We can sleep in one of the other cabins.
你们是我的客人
You two are my guests.
不 不 不 你住主卧吧
No, no, no, you take the master,
我们住另一间小一点的房♥间 没关系的
we'll take one of the smaller rooms. It's cool.
你们有两个人 我就一个人
There's two of you and one of me,
我住小的吧
I'll take the cabin crew.
我们就结束参观吧