...you will feel three.
基本上,这意味著…
Basically, this means...
你一直以来都在干一个突变体
...that you have been fucking a mutant!
喔,医生,我很抱歉…
Oh, Doctor, I'm sorry...
我以为你准备好见兰德尔夫人了
...I thought you were ready to see Mrs Randall.
兰德尔夫人,请过来坐,这是我们第一次见面吧
Mrs Randall, please come and sit down. I don't think we've met.
我自我介绍一下,我是曼托兄弟之一
Let me introduce myself. I'm one of the Mantle twins.
是机能障碍,不令人意外地…
The lesion, not surprisingly...
导致了宫颈扩大
...causes diffuse enlargement of the cervix...
还有,当然,我们的老朋友,白带
...and, of course, our old friend, leucorrhoea.
直到最近…
Until very recently...
诊断才倾向于在移除组织做完…
...diagnosis tended to be done after a histological examination...
检查后才进行,这是把好东西连同坏东西一起丢掉的案例
...of the removed organ. A case of throwing the baby out with the bath water.
打扰了,医生,你弟弟在办公室等你
I'm sorry, Doctor, but your brother is waiting for you in your office.
我觉得你最好去见他
I think you'd better go see him.
贝弗,你在这裡做什麽?
Bev, what are you doing here?
有什麽问题吗?
What's wrong?
我一直躲在克莱儿家裡
I've been hiding out at Claire's.
我在躲你
I've been hiding from you.
躲?
Hiding?
你在说什麽?
What are you talking about?
我怕…
I was afraid of...
我怕…怕你不会让我拥有她
I was af... afraid you wouldn't let me have her.
这真是太扯了,贝弗
Oh, that's crazy, Bev.
是很扯,因为…
It "is" crazy because...
昨天…
...yesterday...
昨天…
...yesterday...
我发现她出轨
...I found out that she was having an affair.
他对我不忠,艾力
She's unfaithful to me, Elly.
贝弗,你不能太认真
Bev, you mustn't take it so seriously.
她只是娱乐圈的女人
She's a showbiz lady.
你指望什麽?
What can you expect?
我爱上了她
I'm in love with her!
我必须认真
I have to take it seriously.
不认真的话就不叫爱了,不是吗?
It can't be love if it does this to you, can it?
这不可能是爱,贝弗
It can't be love, Bev.
你是对的,艾力
You're right, Elly.
我该躲的人不是你
I was hiding from the wrong person.
夜深
In the still
人静时
Of the night
我搂著你
I held you
紧紧地搂著你
Held you tight
只因我爱你
Cos I love
如此爱你
Love you so
我承诺将永远
Promise I'll never
不会让你离开
Let you go
夜深人静时 夜深
In the still of the night - In the still
人静时
Of the night
我记得…
I remember...
跳舞吗?
Dance?
不
No.
你去吧
You go ahead.
继续,贝弗,和她跳吧
Go on, Bev, dance with the girl.
在天亮
Before
之前
The light
再次抱紧我
Hold me again
用尽你的全力
With all of your might
夜深人静时
In the still of the night
夜深人静时
In the still of the night
那麽在天亮
So before
之前
The light
再次抱紧我
Hold me again
用尽你的全力
With all of your might
夜深人静时
In the still of the night
夜深人静时
In the still of the night
夜深人静时
In the still of the night
怎麽了,贝弗? - 我就是不能
What's the matter, Bev? - I just can't.
贝弗,和我们待在一起
Bev, stay with us.
和我待在一起
Stay with "me".
贝弗
Bev!
他倒下了
He collapsed.
该死,他没呼吸了!
Fuck, he's not breathing!
别碰他,他是我弟弟!
Don't touch him, he's my brother!
拜託,贝弗
Come on, Bev!
拜託
Come on!
贝弗?
Bev?
贝弗!
Bev!
艾力…
Elly...
谢天谢地你在这裡
...thank God you're here.
喔,老天
Oh, God!
喔,贝弗
Oh, Bev...
看看你…你真是一团糟
Iook at you..., you're a mess...
你不成人形
...you're a wreck.
你可能中风了,贝弗
You could've had a stroke, Bev.
真幸运你还是完好无缺的
You're lucky to be in one piece.
完好的
One piece.
贝弗…
Bev...
我们不能让任何人知道药的事
...we can't let anyone know about the drugs.
要是传出去,我们就完了
If that gets out, we're finished.
他们…怎麽会知道呢?
How... would they know?
我必须竭力阻止他们拿到血液样本…
I had to fight them off to stop them taking a blood sample...
但是我不能从早到晚待在这裡
...but I can't stay here day and night.
得在没人发现之前,让你戒除药物
I've got to get you off the pills without anybody knowing.
你认为我真的上瘾了吗?
Do you think I'm really addicted?
我会让你实行戒瘾计划,由我监管
I'll put you on a detox programme. I'll supervise it myself.
拿著吧
There you go.
亲爱的,告诉我怎麽了 - 妈妈,我已经忍♥无可忍♥了
Darling, tell me what's going on. - Mother, I'm at the end of my rope!
我不能在那屋子多待一秒
I cannot live in that house another second!
每一段关係都有起有落,亲爱的
Every relationship has its ups and downs, dear.
你和汤米…
You and Tommy...
贝弗,有几件事我们必须得…
Bev, there's a couple of things we're gonna have to...
你为什麽把那个拆开?
Why are you taking that apart?
艾力…我睡不著
Elly... I can't sleep.
如果你是想跟我要安♥眠♥药♥,我是不会给你的
If you're asking me for a sleeper, you're not gonna get one.
那我该怎麽办?
What am I gonna do, then?
你要撑住
You'll stay up.
艾力,不睡觉我会死的
Elly, I'll die if I don't sleep!
你要撑住
You'll stay up.
你回家的时候我能吃点药吗?
What if I take something when you go home?
我会待在这裡
I'm staying here.
那我等你睡了再吃又怎样呢?
What if I take something when you go to sleep?
我不会睡 - 你怎麽可能一直醒著?
I won't. - How will you stay awake?
我会吃的
I'll take something!
你为了让我不服用镇静剂,反而自己服用兴♥奋♥剂♥?
You'll take an up so that I don't take a down?
这真是太扯了! - 贝弗
This is crazy! - Bev...
别担心我,我不是你
Don't worry about me. I'm not you.
别破坏它
And don't destroy "that".
噢,好痛
Ow, that really hurts.
这个吗?
This?
这个…会痛?
This... hurts?
喔,我不知道到底为什麽会那麽痛
I don't know exactly what it is that's hurting...
布柯曼夫人,这是曼托足金牵引器
Mrs Bookman, this is a solid gold Mantle retractor.
足金!
Solid gold!
这是最好的
It's the best there is.
这家诊所是最好的!
This clinic's the best there is!
我的意思是…
I mean...
我们拥有技术
...we "have" the technology.
它不可能会弄痛的 - 我、我不是指…
It couldn't possibly hurt. - L-I didn't mean to...
你上一次来月经是什麽时候?
When did you last have a period?
我已经四、五个月没来了
I haven't had one in four or five months.
你性♥交♥的时候…会痛吗?
电影精选列表