Claire, this is me- Laura. Please don't be coy, it's tedious.
亲爱的贝弗利…
Dear Beverly...
亲爱的艾力略…
...dear Elliot.
有些人断言他们是无法被区分的
Some claim they can't tell the difference...
但我不是,亲爱的,对我来说很明显…
...but not me, dear. It's obvious to me that...
在我说蠢话之前,跟我说你是在和谁约会吧
Well, before I say anything gauche, tell me which one you're seeing.
你是说有两个人吗?
You mean there's two of them?
别傻了,亲爱的,当然是两个人
Don't be an ass, dear. Of course there are two of them.
他们是双胞胎,亲爱的
They're twins, dear.
孪生兄弟
Identical twins.
亲爱的,你脸色很糟啊
My dear, you've gone absolutely pale.
我说错话了吗?
Have I said something?
不不,绝没,服务生在哪?我想点咖啡喝
No, no, not at all. Where's that waiter? I want some coffee.
喔,真是不舒服
Oh, how sick-making.
我说错话了,是吗?
I "have" said something, haven't I?
你知道,我会非常喜欢布他哲命的
You know, I could get very fond of Butazamine.
呜…
Ooooh...!
贝弗利
Beverly...
你为什麽不跟我说你的兄弟,不只是兄弟而已?
...why haven't you told me that your brother isn't just a brother?
啊,那…啊,那个
Ah, th... Ah, that.
是的,那个
Yes, that.
我从没想到要说,因为他就只是兄弟而已
It never occurred to me. I mean, he "is" just a brother.
恩
Um...
这很重要吗? - 这很重要吗?
Is it important? - Is it important?
我听说你们住在同一个公♥寓♥裡
I've heard you live together in the same apartment.
对,这是真的
Yeah, that's true.
我们都喜欢义大利式傢俱
We both like Italian furniture.
天啊!你们睡在一张床上吗?
God! Do you sleep in the same bed?
喔,克莱儿拜託
Oh, Claire, come on!
你才拜託
"You" come on!
你告诉过我
You told me...
你和你兄弟并不亲近
...you and your brother weren't close.
而我现在发现你们不但是双胞胎…
And now I find out not only are you identical twins...
还一起住在…
...but you live together...
同一个公♥寓♥裡
...in the same apartment.
他是怎样的人?…
What's he like...
你的双胞胎
...your twin?
我是说…呃…
Well, I mean... er...
当然,他、他长的和我很像
Of course, h-he looks a lot like me.
心理上也很像吗?
Are you identical psychologically?
呃…
Um...
不,我不觉得
No, I wouldn't say that.
我什麽时候可以见他?
When can I meet him?
你不能,我是指…
You can't. I mean...
你不会想见他的
...you don't want to.
但贝弗利…你不懂吗?
But, Beverly... don't you understand?
我必须见他
I "have" to meet him.
为什麽?
Why?
我想知道你的所有事情
I want to know everything about you.
我不觉得这是个好主意
I don't think it's a good idea.
你不想让我见他,为什麽?
You don't want me to meet your twin. Why is that?
因为…因为很困难
It's... It's difficult.
非常困难
It's very difficult.
就是这样,我就是想知道为什麽对你来说很困难
That's it, you see. I want to know why it's difficult for you.
我的扣子… - 我非常想知道原因
My button... - It's important to me to know why.
我想我…
I suppose I...
我可以安排你…
...I could arrange for you and...
和艾力略…
...EIliot...
一起喝一杯
...to have a drink together.
嗯嗯,不行
Uh-uh. Nix.
不好
No good.
为什麽?
Why?
我想同时见到你们
I want to see you two together.
我就知道终究会这样
I know he's going to have to in the end.
啊,你来了 - 我来了
Ah, there you are. - Here I am.
我真的已经期待很久了
I've been really looking forward to this.
好吧…呃…
Well... er...
克莱儿·奈弗…
Claire Niveau...
这就是我哥哥艾力略
...this is my brother Elliot.
嗨,克莱儿…希望贝弗跟你说过,我是你的忠实影迷
Hi, Claire... I hope Bev's told you what a big fan I am of your movies.
他没说过,事实上他根本没提起过你
No, he hasn't. As a matter of fact, he hasn't mentioned you at all.
真的?这可让人高兴不起来啊
Really? That's not very flattering.
那…
Well...
不坐下吗?
Are you going to sit down?
好的
Yes, I am.
我真蠢,我想我一定是城裡…
I feel such a fool, actually. I must be the only woman in town...
唯一不知道赫赫有名曼托兄弟的人了
...who doesn't know about the fabulous Mantle twins.
你想喝什麽酒?
What are you drinking?
不喝,此时此刻我想非常清醒,保持头脑清楚
Nothing. I want to be very sober right at this moment. I want to be very clear.
你们两个真的很难区别,对吗?
There really isn't any telling you apart, is there?
在各方面都非常相似
Absolutely identical in every respect.
其实我比较高一点
I'm actually a couple of millimetres taller.
我相信有人要是认识你们两个,该怎麽说呢…
I bet somebody who knew you both - how shall I put it? -
真的非常瞭解你们的…
...knew you both really well...
一定能分辨你们的不同
...could tell the difference.
我是指不必量你们的身高
Without measuring your height, I mean.
什麽意思?
What "do" you mean?
贝弗利是温柔的那个,你是下三滥的,我说的对吧?
Beverly's the sweet one, and you're the shit. Am I right?
你认识的这位小姐真好斗啊,贝弗利
This is some feisty lady you've found, Beverly!
艾力略,我们就别废话了,你可以跟我实话实说
Elliot, let's ease up on the bullshit for a moment. You can be honest with me.
毕竟,我和你们都做过,不是吗?
After all, I am laying both of you, aren't I?
呃,现在,继续…
Er, now, hang on a...
这是你讨人喜欢的伎俩
It's a sweet little act you have.
先用虚情假意的关心软化他们…
You soften them up with all that smarmy concern...
接著德古拉随之而来,大肆朵颐一翻
...and along comes Dracula here and polishes them off.
其实是我先和你上♥床♥的…
I was the one who fucked you first...
但是我把你让给我弟,因为你不令我满意
...but I gave you to my baby brother because you weren't very good.
喔,天啊,不!呃…克莱儿
Oh, God, no! Um... Claire...
请让我解释
...let me explain...
你烂透了!
You absolute shit!
解释?解释什麽!听我说…
Explain what?! Explain... "what"? Listen...
我虽然稍有阅历,见过电影圈的一些噁心事
I've been around a bit. I've seen some creepy things in the movie business.
但这是我碰过最令人作呕的事
"This" is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
我对此怀疑 - 你怎麽了,老兄?
I doubt that. - What is it with you, chum?
没你弟在一旁看著你就不行吗?
You can't get it up unless little brother's watching?
我早说过这是个坏主意
I told you this was a bad idea.
真是太蠢了,我要走了 - 不用麻烦了
Really stupid. I'm leaving. - Don't bother.
解决了小事一桩
That solves "that" little problem.
天啊,贝弗
Jesus, Bev!
嘿
Hey!
怎麽了? - 不知道,我…我…
What's going on? - I don't know, I'm... I'm... er...
有点难过
...a bit upset.
听我说,我能去追上她
Listen, I'll go and catch up with her.
我会告诉她都是我的错 - 不
I'll tell her it was all my fault. - No!
别管她
Leave her alone.
我会整理的
I'll sort it out.
我现在宣布1988年年度医学奖得主
I give you the winner of the 1988 Feldman Award:
艾力略·曼托医生
Dr Elliot Mantle!
我想我们都知道,对于医界的职业者来说
I suppose all of us know just how important it is...
得到同行的认可有多麽重要
...for a practitioner to receive the recognition of his peers.
然而,我觉得今晚这个奖
However, I feel that this award tonight...
其实并不是给我的
...is not really for me...
而是给那些妇女的
...but rather for those women...
她们提供了最为珍贵的东西:
...who have provided that most precious thing:
生命的赋予
The gift of life.
我想要感谢安格斯·劳森医生 - 嗨,你好吗
I want to thank Dr Angus Lawson... - Hi, how are you?
是他给我时间让我从事自己的研究
...who gave me the time to pursue my own research.
但最重要的,我想感谢我的弟弟…
But most of all I want to thank my brother...
也是我的搭档,贝弗利·曼托医生
...my partner, Dr Beverly Mantle...
一如往常,他没有来这裡浪费时间沉醉于荣誉
...who, true to form, is not here wasting time basking in glory.
拿我的吧
电影精选列表