主演:杰瑞米·艾朗
主演:珍妮薇·普裘
片名:双生兄弟
导演:大卫·柯能堡
你听说过性吗?
You've heard about sex?
当然听过
Sure I have.
1954年,加拿大 多伦多市
我发现了为什麽会有性行为 - 是吗?真棒
Well, I've discovered why sex is. - You have? Fantastic!
因为人类没活在水裡
It's because humans don't live underwater.
我不懂
I don't get it.
鱼不需要性,因为牠们直接在水中产卵受精
Fish don't need sex, because they just lay the eggs and fertilise them in the water.
人类无法这样,因为他们不住在水裡
Humans can't do that because they don't live in water.
他们必须…将水内化到体内,所以我们需要性
They have to... internalise the water. Therefore we have sex.
你是指如果人类住在水裡,就不需要性了?
So you mean humans wouldn't have sex if they lived in the water?
他们会有另一种性行为,不用触摸彼此的
They'd have a "kind" of sex. The kind where you wouldn't have to touch each other.
我喜欢这个概念
I like that idea.
你听过水肺潜水吗?新发明的
Have you heard of scuba diving? It's just new.
自携式水下呼吸装置
Self-contained underwater breathing apparatus.
没错
Exactly.
你现在和我想的一样吗? - 对,你来问她吧
Are you thinking what I'm thinking? - Yeah. You ask her.
拉弗乐,你想和我们在浴缸裡做♥爱♥吗?是个实验
Raffaella, will you have sex with us in our bathtub? It's an experiment.
开什麽玩笑?滚开,你们这怪胎
Are you kidding? Fuck off, you freaks!
我要跟我爸说你们说下流话
I'm telling my father you talk dirty.
而且,我知道你们其实连“做♥爱♥”是什麽都不知道
Besides, I know for a fact you don't even know what "fuck" is!
他们和我们很不一样
They're so different from us...
全都因为我们不住在水裡
...and all because "we" don't live underwater.
铰接手术刀的使用出色
The morculum is working superbly.
可以插上腹部手术牵引器了吗? - 请吧
Shall I insert the manticulator? - Please.
诊断结果如何?
What's the diagnosis?
小卵内手术
Intra-ovular surgery.
1967年,麻萨诸塞州 剑桥大学
那个器具哪裡来的?
Where did you get that instrument?
我们订做的 - 真的吗?
We had it made for us. - Really?
对尸体或许能用,但对活人不管用
Might be fine for a cadaver. It won't work with a living patient.
敬我们杰出的双胞胎兄弟…
To our fabulous twins...
仍在就学中,就已…
...who have, as mere undergraduates...
为我们带来了荣耀
...already brought us glory.
说的对!
Hear, hear!
就是这个
And here it is...
用足金做成的…
...in solid gold...
呃,好吧,其实是固体的金盘
Er, well, solid gold plate, that is!
曼托医生的牵引器
The Mantle retractor,
现在已成为了行业标准
which is now the standard of the industry.
敬美好的未来
Here's to a brilliant future!
在这裡呢
Here it is.
太棒了
That's wonderful!
是啊
Yeah.
他们把枢轴栓反向插入了
They got the pivot pin in backwards.
贝弗,你应该在那的
Bev, you should've been there.
我是在那
I was.
1988年,加拿大 多伦多市
怎样?该有的都有吗,医生?
Well? Are all the necessary parts there, Doc?
对,都有
Yes, they are.
还多了一对原本不该有的
And there are a couple of extra ones that shouldn't be.
不好笑
Not funny.
呃,我不是在开玩笑
Er, no... I wasn't joking.
抱歉我离开一下好吗,马上就回来
Would you excuse me a minute? I'll be right back.
艾力,你走之前一定要看看这个女人
Elly, I want you to look at this woman before you go.
我要迟到了,要是放主席夫人鸽子,就拿不到我们的补助金了
I'm late, Bev. If I fuck up with the chairman's wife, we lose our grant.
她有三叉子♥宫♥,我从没见过这种构造
She's a trifurcate. I've never seen anything like it.
马上就下来,我是曼托医生,让车子等一下,谢谢
Down in a minute. It's Dr Mantle. Keep the car waiting. Thanks.
这是克莱儿·奈弗吗?
Is this Claire Niveau?
对
Yeah.
“那个”克莱儿·奈弗? - 对
What, "the" Claire Niveau? - Yeah.
呜!她在这裡做什麽?
Ooh! What's she doing here?
拍迷你影集。她有三个经济人和一个保镖在等候室裡
A mini-series. She's got three agents and a bodyguard in the waiting room.
没有孩子她的生活很空虚 - 你怎麽知道?
And her life is empty without children. - How did you know?
贝弗,每个人都知道,你没看过《国家询问报》吗?
Bev, everyone knows that! Don't you ever read the National Enquirer?
“明星的生活没有孩子很空虚”
"Star's life empty without children."
希望那也有说该怎麽让她受孕,因为我不觉得我办的到
I hope it also explained how we can make her fertile, because I don't think "I" can.
那麽让我们来看看,我能做什麽
Then we'll have to see what "I" can do.
艾力,和主席夫人的晚餐怎麽办?
Elly, what about dinner with the chairman's wife?
我想“美丽的伯爵夫人”得等等了
I guess "la bella contessa" will have to wait.
好,再检查一次
Right, let's take another look.
对
Yes...
太奇异了
That's fantastic.
我从没听过有人这样形容我的身体内部
I've never had anybody say that about the inside of my body before.
你一定听过内在美吧?
Surely you've heard of inner beauty?
我常常觉得应该要有个人体内在的选美
I've often thought there should be beauty contests for the insides of bodies.
例如,最佳脾脏
You know, best spleen...
最完美发育肾脏…。为什麽我们不能有…
Most perfectly developed kidneys... Why don't we have standards of beauty...
对整个人体美的标准呢…
...for the entire human body...
包括身体内和外?
...inside "and" out?
我感觉你有
I have a feeling you do.
所以我叫他们滚蛋,请原谅我说髒话
So I'll tell 'em to fuck off. Pardon my French.
别叫他们滚蛋,我需要这份工作,这齣迷你影集只能赚一点钱
Don't tell them to fuck off. I need the work. This mini-series is paying peanuts.
你没必要受侮辱
You don't need to be humiliated.
我已经决定了
I've decided.
我想要受侮辱
I "want" to be humiliated.
说说我子♥宫♥的情况吧
Tell me about my uterus.
它有三个入口
Well, it has three doorways.
三个子♥宫♥颈通向你子♥宫♥内三个独♥立♥的小隔间
Three cervixes leading into three separate compartments in your uterus.
这非常罕见
That is fabulously rare.
你的经期有问题吗?
Do you have trouble with your periods?
恩…我阿克塞罗德的会议快迟到了。你可以吧?
Listen... um...I'm gonna be late for the Axelrod meeting. You'll be OK?
再见,李奥,请记得我钱和羞辱都要
Goodbye, Leo. Remember, I need the humiliation as well as the money.
我的经期很少
I almost never have periods.
一年只有一两次
Once or twice a year.
不是很热烈
Not very enthusiastic ones.
你认为我能怀三胞胎吗?每个隔间一个?
Could I have triplets, do you think? One in each compartment?
不,不是这样的
No. It doesn't work like that.
真的吗?
Really?
那要怎样才行?
How "does" it work?
和“美丽的伯爵夫人”怎麽样了?
How did it go with "la bella contessa"?
我们拿得到辅助金吗?
Did we get our grant?
你还是很棒
You were great.
像平常一样有魅力又迷人
Seductive and charming as usual.
我觉得你拿得到辅助金
And I think you've got your grant.
嘿
Hey...
等一下
...wait a minute.
你说什麽?这是给我们的,不是只有我
What's this I hear? It's for us, not just for me.
是为了曼托有限公♥司♥ - 是、是
It's for Mantle Inc. - Yes, yes.
我知道 - 她明白了吗?
I know. - Did she catch on?
喔,“伯爵夫人”,你看起来真…
Ah, Contessa, you're looking so...
怎麽说呢,真像凯撒琳·丹尼芙
...I don't know, so Catherine Deneuve tonight!
那玛瑟洛怎样了?
And how is Marcello?
请来两杯卡布奇诺,动作快点…
"Due cappuccini, per favore", and quickly.
伯爵夫人早上没喝咖啡前是隻母老虎
The Countess is a tigress until she's got her caffeine in the morning!
嘿
Hey...
拜託
...come on...
我没那麽坏
...I'm not "that" bad.
现实生活裡你比较温和一点
You're a little bit smoother in real life.
还有那个电影明星
And the movie star...
她怎样了?
...how is she?
她希望明天和我一起吃午餐
She's expecting me for lunch tomorrow.
所以你要自己去看看囉
So you're going to find out for yourself.
喔不 - 喔是的
Oh, no! - Oh, yes.
都约好了
It's all set up.
制♥作♥公♥司♥替她租了一间小公♥寓♥…
The production's rented her this little apartment...
在珀丽酒店裡的
...in Rosedale!
她起床的时候一定…
She'll just be getting out of bed...
很舒适又温暖
...all cosy and warm.
艾力,诊所全都预定满了
Look, Elly... the clinic's booked to the hilt.
我们得付租金
电影精选列表