and I rang the door bell, my Dad's eyebrows
shot clear up to the top of his head.
凯茜 我能来口冰茶吗
Cathy, could I have a sip of that ice tea?
啊 那仗打的呀 那第二次世界大战呀
Yeah, that was quite a war,
that World War Two.
你还记得那仗吗 老布
想不记都难呀
- You remember that war, Mr. B?
- Well, it's not hard to remember.
是呀 我们可在那场战争里没了不少好小伙
Yeah. We lost a lot
of good boys in that war
本来我们也会这样 然后我们却还活着
and we kept some we should have lost.
你还记得老戴尔·哈里森吗
You remember old Dale Harrison?
他父母还住在松树那儿呢
His folks still live over there in Pine.
他被打中的一天 我和他在一块
I was with him the day he got hit.
真的挺难过的 “因为你明白他的父母 他的妻子等等
That was a sad thing. 'Cause you know
his folks, his wife and all,
他们想知道他到底发生了什么 所有的细节
they wanted to know how he got it,
all the details.
那就得靠我来把它清理干净来供公众消费
Well, it was up to me to clean it up
for public consumption.
然后还有个老弗雷德·纳尔逊
Then there's old Fred Nelson.
他总是吹嘘他的战伤
He was always boasting about
his war wounds.
你晓得他这战伤是怎么来的吧
You know how he got his war wounds
然后他像那些个他妈的战争英雄一样到处吹牛
and him going on around bragging
like some damn war hero.
你知道是咋搞的吗
You know what it was?
有些德国鬼子朝他屁♥股♥打了一枪
Some Kraut shot him in the ass.
直击这老屁♥股♥的右李子这
Right plum in the old buttock.
嘿 安迪 你是跟老达伦·威尔逊在那儿 是吧
Hey, Andy, you was over there
with old Darren Wilson, wasn't you?
老达伦·威尔逊怎么样了
How is old Darren?
你知道吗 他已经两个月没给家人写过信了
You know, he hasn't gotten off a note
to his folk in two months now.
现在这样可不行 你知道嘛
Now that ain't right, don't you know.
怎么了 我有说什么吗
What's the matter? Did I say something?
肯定经历了不少 本
Been through a lot, Ben.
你说他什么时候来吃晚饭的
What time did you say he came
into the diner?
噢 大概
Oh, about...
十点半 他迟到了
It was ten thirty. He was running late.
嗯啊
让我来说吧
- Yeah. Oh.
- Will you let me.
他点了两杯咖啡还买♥♥了包烟
He ordered two coffees and bought
a pack of cigarettes.
他有个
对啦
- He had... a...
- That's right.
他说有个搭便车的跟他一块
他长什么样
- He said he had a hitch-hiker with him.
- What did he look like?
我不知道 我没见过他 他没出过卡车
Oh. I don't know, I never saw him.
He never got out of the truck.
他有说过什么关于这个搭便车的吗 有任何描述吗
He say anything about the hitch-hiker?
Any description?
他 他 他说他是个死...斯...似
He... he... he said he was a s... s... s
哦 对啦 他说他是个士兵 一个很怪的家伙
Oh, that's right.
He said he was a soldier. A real weirdo.
豪伊说他也没谢他载他还是别的事
Howie said he didn't thank him
for the ride or anything.
你知道最近有哪些人是最近卸任的或探亲回家的
You know of anyone recently discharged
or home on leave?
不知道 我查查
并一定是本地人
- Not off hand.
- This wouldn't necessarily be a local.
可能是什么路过的人
Could be somebody passing through.
好的 各位 你们能想到别的能帮到我们的吗 什么都可以
Okay folks, can you think of anything
else that might help us, anything at all?
如果有 就打电♥话♥告诉我们
哦 行
- If you do, would you give us a call?
- Oh, sure.
我不敢相信一个士兵会做出这样的事
I can't believe a soldier would
do a thing like that.
...而且位于腹部的伤口伤势严重
...and there were severe wounds
in the abdominal region.
拒警方报道受害者右臂有穿刺伤口存在
Police report the presence of puncture
wounds in the victim's right arm.
警方发言人拒绝任何猜测
Police spokesman refused to speculate
有关这些伤口的引申含义
about the significance of these wounds.
据目击者称斯图尔特先生,一名韦恩斯维尔的居民,曾搭载过一名搭车者
Witnesses report that Mr. Stuart, a resident
of Waynesville, had picked up a hitch-hiker,
从现场首份报告显示那名搭车者
and first reports from the scene
indicate that the hitch-hiker...
为什么你把电视关了 我还要听新闻呢
Why did you turn that off?
I wanted to hear the news.
有差吗 反正你什么也听不到
What's the difference.
You can't hear anything anyway.
楼上那么吵着
That noise going on up there.
又没烦到我
可烦到我了
- Doesn't bother me.
- Well, it bothers me.
要把我给搞疯了
It drives me nuts.
查理 你不能指望所有东西在几天内就恢复正常
Charlie, you can't expect everything to snap
back to normal in just a couple of days.
要耐心和时间
就得这样吗 克里斯汀
- It takes patience and time.
- Is that what it takes, Christine?
好吧 我真的很开心知道这些
Well, I'm certainly glad to know
that's what it takes.
都会好起来的 查理 我又没别的办法
Everything is going to be all right, Charlie.
I won't have it any other way.
他怎么变化那么大了
Why is he so different?
查理
Charlie.
他不想和咱们说话 不想和我们吃饭
He won't talk with us,
he won't eat with us...
他不是整天在院子里坐着就是在楼上房♥间里作者
He sits out in the yard all day long
or up in his room.
为啥他不让我们跟别人说他回家了
Why won't he let us tell anyone he's home?
他是干啥了呀 立下沉默誓言 从此禁欲独身还是要干嘛
What did he do, take a vow?
Celibacy or something?
这就只是一时兴起而已
It's only impulse.
我知道 我知道
I know that. I know that.
你是站哪边的呀
Whose side are you on?
这不是问题所在
不是吗
- It isn't a question of that.
- Isn't it?
如果你关心他 你就得对他有耐心
If you cared anything about him,
you'd be patient with him.
你得给他点时间来适应
You'd give him some time to adjust.
他经历了那么多 我都没法想象他看到了什么可怕的事
With what he's been through I can't even
imagine the terrible things he must've seen.
那我也经历过 但我那时可没搞得像他那样
Well, I went through it too, but when
I came back I didn't act like that.
你又不是安迪 你怎么会跟他一样敏感
Well, you're not Andy. You don't have
the same kind of sensitivity.
那他也还是我儿子 懂嘛
Well, he's my son too, you know.
他那宝贵的敏感就是随你的 懂嘛
He gets that precious sensitivity
just from you, you know.
是呀 他那点就是不是随你
Well, he didn't get it from you.
你搞的那些就是在批评他 挑刺他 控制他
All you've ever done is criticise him
and pick on him and ride him.
如果不是因为你 他一开始就不会去参军
If it hadn't been for you he wouldn't
have enlisted in the first place.
他去参军是因为他不想把自己搞成个狗屁妈宝男
He enlisted because he didn't want you
to turn him into a goddamn Mother's boy.
而且他还做对了
但碰巧我就是爱我的儿子
- And he was right.
- But I happen to love my son,
即使你不爱
even if you don't.
安迪
Andy?
安迪
Andy?
你这是要去哪呀
Where are you going?
出去
出去 可我刚把饭做好
- Out.
- Out? I just made supper,
都你喜欢的 凯茜很快就回家了
you're favorite.
Cathy will be home pretty soon.
你最起码得应你♥妈♥的♥话吧
Well, the least you can do
is answer your mother!
别说了 查理
Quiet, Charlie.
我得去外面走走
I have to go out.
你回来不会太迟吧 是不 安迪
You won't be late, will you, Andy?
别给我冲着安迪吼
Don't you growl at Andy.
离他远点 克里斯汀 安迪出门又不是他的错
Leave him alone, Christine.
It's not his fault that Andy went out.
对 是你的错 他在家呆了两天 然后你就搞得想赶他走 搞得他心里难受
No, it's your fault. He's been home two days
and you've made him feel unwelcome.
你是不想让他回家吗 是吗你
You didn't want him to come home, did you?
你一点也不想让他回家
You never wanted him to come home.
过来 布奇 过来 对了
Come on, Butch. Come on. That's it.
来客人了 安迪
现在不行
- I've got some visitors, Andy.
- Not now.
电影精选列表