你们即将看到的可能永远也不会发生…但对
于处在这充斥着焦虑的时代的我们而言,它
也许拉响了可怕的警报…我们的故事始于…
终结!
世界终结之日
一切都会被炽烈的热量所熔化
[Narrator] And the elements shall melt with fervent heat.
地球表面的臭氧层
The earth's ozone and the works that are therein
将被燃烧殆尽
shall be burned up.
这就是终结之日
[Narrator] This is TD day.
人类文明被核武器全面摧毁
Total destruction by nuclear weapons.
从这一刻开始
And from this hour forward,
我们曾经熟悉的世界已经不复存在
the world as we know it no longer exists.
地球的每一寸土地上空
And over all the lands and walkers of the earth,
都被死亡的原子阴霾所笼罩
hangs the atomic haze of death.
人类尽其所能毁掉了自己
Man has done his best to destroy himself.
但还有一种力量凌驾于人类之上
But there is a force more powerful than man,
他用他无穷的智慧 使几个幸存者躲过了这场浩劫
and in his infinite wisdom he has spared a few.
就在那里 我们走
Down there, let's go.
杀了我
Kill me.
杀了我
Kill me!
在那里
Over there.
来吧
Come on.
没用的 露易丝
It's no use, Louise.
恐怕你再也见不到他了
I'm afraid you'll never see him again.
没找到任何生命迹象
No sign of life.
纽约 伦敦 罗马 莫斯科...
New York, London, Rome, Moscow...
亲爱的 去看看盖革计数器
Honey, check the Geiger counter.
47伦琴
47 roentgen.
又降低了1伦琴
It's down another one.
我们可能还有生的希望
We might live.
可能还有希望
Just might live.
我告诉过他们这一天早晚会来的
Told them this day would come.
我求他们要做好准备
I begged them to get ready for it.
爸爸 有人过来了
Dad, someone's coming.
我不能让他们进来
I can't let 'em in.
你必须让他们进来
You've got to!
可我只为三个人做好了准备
I only planned this for three,
你 我 还有汤姆
you, me, and Tommy.
我只准备了三个人的补给 没有多余的了
I've only got provisions for three, no more.
回你的房♥间去 露易丝
Go to your room, Louise.
我不会让你这么做的
I won't let you do it.
进去的办法总是有的
There's always one way to get into a place.
不是我们死就是他们亡 姑娘
It's our lives or theirs, girl.
我去放他们进来
I'm letting 'em in.
您的待客之道还真是热情周到 先生
That was much of a welcome, mister.
我们不欢迎你们的到来
No, you're not welcome.
把枪放下
Put that gun down.
别这样 托尼 把枪放下
Come on, Tony, put it away.
最好是把它交给我
Better give it to me.
哈哈
Haha.
我在哪儿 枪就在哪儿
Where I go, this goes.
我过会儿再招呼你
I'll look after you later.
露易丝 把这个女孩带进去
Louise, take the girl in,
给她拿些干净的换洗衣物
give her a fresh change of clothes.
再洗个澡
Have a wash.
在密封罐里放些水
Put some of the water in the seal jars.
现在轮到你了
Now you.
到我的房♥里去
Go in there, through to my room,
换件衣服洗洗干净
change your clothes and wash yourself,
如果你还想活命的话
you want to stay alive.
看来你很喜欢发号♥施令
You sound like you're used to giving orders.
我也一样
That makes two of us.
这么做没有必要 他已经没救了
Yeah, it won't have to be this good, that one's done for.
我不能就把他丢在外面不管
I couldn't just let him lie there.
740伦琴
740 rems.
别碰他 露易丝
Don't touch him, Louise.
你最好去我的房♥间换身衣服
You better go to my room and change your clothes.
现在还为时不晚
It's not too late already.
我的弟弟死在外面了
My brother is dead out there.
他当时离我才30英尺远
He was only 30 feet from me.
他死了 我却活了下来
He died and I didn't.
我真不理解
I can't understand it.
你最好先去洗个澡
You'd better go and wash now.
他才22岁
22 years old.
这太不合理了
It doesn't make sense.
你没听见我的话吗
Didn't you hear me?
快去把衣服换下来
Go change your clothes.
快去吧 拜托了 照我爸爸说的做吧
Go on, please, do what Dad says.
你知道最讽刺的是什么吗
You know the irony of it, of what happened?
他正在学习神学
He was studying for the ministry.
他本来会成为一个牧师的
He was going to be a man of God.
来吧 孩子
Come on, son.
快到屋里来
Come on in the house, quickly.
女士 不知道你这里
I wonder ma'am, if you could make
还有没有位置让我和迪亚波罗留宿一下
a place for me and Diablo over here.
当然 就算是柴房♥也可以
Of course, the woodshed will do.
那样恐怕不妥
Well, I'm afraid not.
把他拴在外面 然后快到屋里来吧
Tie him outside some place and come on in the house.
听见了吗 迪亚波罗
You hear that, Diablo?
他们不介意让我们留下来
He's not minding us.
又来了一个 是吗
Another one, eh?
那我们就有七个人了
That makes seven of us.
现在我们一个也别想活下来
Now none of us will make it.
你应该让我阻止他们的
You should have let me stop them.
那样我的良心会不安的
I couldn't have lived with that on my conscience
你也一样
and neither could you.
你对运动衫的品味还真是不俗啊 先生
You got a pretty good taste in sports shirts, mister.
亲爱的 你这条裙子可真时髦
Say, honey, quite a snazzy-looking cotton dress.
离他远一点 小姐
Stand clear of him, miss.
他浑身都是核辐射
He's lit up like an atomic fire.
这会传染吗
Can you pass it on?
我不确定 不过以身犯险也没有什么意义
I'm not sure, but there's no use taking chances.
干嘛要冒险呢
Why take chances?
我们留着他有什么用
What do we need him for?
就让我来结束他的痛苦吧
I'll just put him out of his misery.
不 你不能这么做 把枪给我
No you don't, give me that gun.
我最后再说一次 先生 谁也别想拿走我的枪
Once and for all, mister, no one takes my gun.
托尼 小心
Tony, look out!
我俩肯定处不来的 先生
I ain't gonna like you, mister.
我可以忍♥受
I can stand it.
站起来
Get up.
依照我的最佳判断 我现在就该杀了你
If I used my best judgment, I'd kill you right now.
他会好好表现的 船长
He'll be alright, captain.
有时候他也许会稍微有些越轨行为
He steps out of line once in a while,
但只要严加管理 他就会听话的
but push him back hard and he's alright.
真的吗
Really?
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
你知道吗 女士
You know, ma'am?
我在想也许他可以和我一起
I was thinking that he could sleep
睡在外面的厨房♥里
out in the kitchen with me.
你说谁 -迪亚波罗
Who? - Diablo.
他已经习惯了经常有我在身边陪着他了
He's always used to having me around him.
我在外面发现那块金子的时候他就在我身边
Why, he was watching me when I uncovered that gold there.
漂亮极了 大概这么宽 得有一英里那么高
Gorgeous, just about that wide, and maybe a mile high.
不 那样恐怕不太好
Well no, I'm afraid not.
不行吗
No?
你们所有人都过来 我有话要说
Come over here, all of you, I want to talk to you.
这是一台盖革计数器
This is a Geiger counter
它显示现在这幢房♥子里的核辐射有46伦琴
reporting 46 roentgens of radioactivity in the house now.
超过50就有危险
50 is considered dangerous.
500就足以致死
500 fatal.
这也是因人而异
It all depends on the individual.
每个人对核辐射的吸收程度都不一样
电影精选列表