You've been drinking Pete's Shellac again.
酒鬼真是让我无法忍♥受
I can't stand a boozer.
我们以前也吵过架 但都解决了不是吗
We've had fights before, but we straightened them out.
托尼 我们俩是天生一对
Tony, you and me belong together.
我们是一个模子里倒出来的
We're poured out of the same mold.
我可不敢肯定 宝贝
I wouldn't make book on that baby.
我去睡觉了
I'm turning in.
那天晚上你跟踪我了
You followed me the other night.
我看见你了
I saw you.
你到山脊另一边去了
You went over the ridge.
如果你也上去的话 你会死的
If you went up there, you'd die.
我知道
I know.
你去那里做什么
What do you do up there?
那里正在发生一些美妙的事
There's wonderful things happening.
是什么事
What kind of things?
也许有朝一日我会告诉你的
Maybe I'll tell you sometime.
为什么现在不能告诉我
Why not tell me now?
我喜欢那外面
I like it out there.
我不喜欢这幢房♥子
I don't like this house.
那你为什么还要回来睡觉
Why do you come back here to sleep?
我有一个敌人
I have an enemy.
他想要杀死我
He wants to kill me.
所以当我累的时候我就会回这里来
So I come here when I'm tired.
我可以告诉你一件事
I will tell you something.
是什么
What?
要不了多久 你们就都会死了
In a little while all of you will be dead.
你觉得我疯了 不是吗
You think I'm crazy don't you?
我不知道
I don't know.
毫无疑问
There's no doubt of it.
他们已经离房♥子越来越近了
They're starting to come closer to the house.
我们晚上得轮流站岗
We'll stand night guard.
我们两个一起
Both of us.
本来我也想叫上托尼 但我不会让枪落在他手上
I'd use Tony, too, but I wouldn't put a gun in his hand.
我很了解他这种人
I know his kind.
不能对他掉以轻心
Spawn and builds water.
你还没放弃希望吗
You keep hoping, don't you?
我们必须一直尝试啊
Well, we have to keep trying.
谁知道呢 说不定在什么地方 以某种方式 我们就能发现一些什么
Who knows, somewhere, somehow, we might get something.
嘿 皮特 这里死气沉沉的
Hey, Pete, the boat's rockin'.
我为什么不活跃活跃气氛呢
Why don't I go on it?
我一登台 他们就开始叫喊 吹口哨
When I come on, they'd start shouting and whistling.
再过一阵 你就只能听见他们的呼吸声了
And after a while, all you could hear was their breathing.
那种呼吸声一度挺让我害怕的
It used to scare me the way they breathe.
我的辐射有多少伦琴呢
What's my roentgen count?
帮我测一测吧 爹地
Read me daddy!
遇见托尼的时候我还在剧场工作
I was working the follies when I met Tony.
还记得吗
Remember?
音乐到这里的时候 我就要开始脱了
At about here, I'd start peeling.
当我快要到达舞台侧面时
As I get near the wings,
他们会给我打上聚光灯
they'd give me a blue spot.
然后我就给他们带来一个完美的收尾
And then I'd start to give them the clincher.
抱歉 里克
Excuse me, Rick.
我不小心睡着了
I must have been dozing.
我想应该没什么事
I guess everything's alright.
给我吧 现在换我了
Here, I'll take over, now.
吉姆
Jim!
出什么事了 里克 -迪亚波罗不见了
What's the matter, Rick? - Diablo's gone.
不见了
Gone?
也许是他自己挣脱绳子逃走了
Maybe he broke loose.
不 他的绳子是被从树上解下来的
No, he was untied from the tree.
你出来的时候拉德克还在他的床上吗
Was Radek in his bed when you came out?
不在
No.
快 趁现在还来得及 我们快去追
Come on, let's go after him before it's too late.
我觉得他不会到这里来的
I don't think he'd come up here.
你看 之前那具尸体不见了
Look, the body's gone.
不知道它到底怎么了
I wonder what happened to it.
它是被拖到这下面来的
He was dragged down there.
在这儿
Here!
在这里 快来
Over here, quick!
拉德克把他吃了
Radek ate him!
这个食腐怪物
The scavenging ghoul.
可能不是拉德克干的
Might not have been Radek.
肯定是他
It was him, alright.
我们必须找到他 里克
We've got to find him, Rick.
等我们一抓住他 我就要杀了他
When we do, I'm gonna kill him.
迪亚波罗
Diablo!
他不见了
He's gone!
怎么了 皮特
What's the matter, Pete?
我的驴子
My burro.
他不见了
He's gone.
好吧 老爹
Alright, pop.
我来帮你一起去找吧
I'll help you find him.
我知道他已经死了
I know he's dead.
继续找下去也没有用了
There ain't no use of looking for him no more.
我们已经到这儿了 老爹
We've come this far, Pop.
现在可不是放弃的时候
There's no sense of turning back now.
这边走
Come on this way.
快来 我们走 -已经没用了
Come on, let's go. - There's no use.
已经没有用了 -哦 赶紧来吧
It ain't no use. - Oh, come on.
拉德克
Radek.
你看他的手臂 吉姆
Look at his arm, Jim.
是啊
Yeah.
到底什么东西杀了他 里克
What killed him, Rick?
三个洞
Three punctures.
看起来像钢刀留下的痕迹
Like steel daggers.
那个东西肯定还在这附近
Must be in there somewhere.
我要去追他
I'm going after him.
不 这是在他的地盘上
No, you'll be fighting on his ground.
这一天总会来的
This thing has to be settled one way or another.
看起来像三个铁爪
Like three steel claws.
这一切真的无法解释
Defies understanding!
铁爪 吉姆
Steel claws, Jim.
就像动物实验穿上幸存下来的那只猴子一样
Like the surviving monkey on your animal boat.
我就知道
I knew.
我就知道他已经死了
I knew he was gone.
早知道这样我们就该一直呆在山上
We should have stayed on the top of the mountain.
那才是属于我们的地方
Where we belong.
起来吧 皮特
Come on, Pete.
回家吧
Come on home.
我们会处理好这里的
We'll take care of it.
是谁把拉德克给杀了
Who killed Radek?
是你吗
You?
他也是自找的 他已经疯了
Well, he had it comin' to him, he was crazy.
看看他的皮肤
Look at his skin.
我看见了
I saw it.
这是怎么回事
What happened to it?
这叫原子皮肤
Let's call it atomic skin.
因为他收到了太多核辐射
That's what radiation did to him.
那我们的皮肤呢
How about our skins?
我们也会变成那样吗
Will that happen to us?
有这个可能
It might.
我们还不能确定
We don't know yet.
托尼
Tony.
快带皮特回家吧
Come on, take Pete home.
怎么了 孩子
What's the matter, kid?
你没听见有什么动静吗
Didn't you hear it?
什么动静
Hear what?
我什么也没听见
I can't hear anything.
我肯定是做梦了
I must have been dreaming.
是的 快睡觉吧 孩子
Yeah, go back to sleep, kid.
等等 皮特
电影精选列表