我能看看吗?
Can I look?
求你..
Pease..
随意
Take your time.
谢谢我已该离开
Thanks... I'll be going now
安有旅馆让我呆
You wouldn't know of any hotels here on the island..
等到下周船渡来?
... where I coud stay, until the boat sails again next week, woud you?
没有,抱歉
No, sorry, lady...
没事依然要谢谢
No, I thought so. Thanks, anyway.
伊丽莎白
Eizabeth...
你已回来
... you are back...
我祈求上苍,传信到你处
I'll hope to God this letter reaches you in time.
务必不要来,令尊知缘故
Don't come, Elizabeth. Your father knew...
挂念你安危,暗中设保护
... he tried to protect you.
世间些许人,欲拼凑咒符
Someone, or something, is trying to put the amulet together again.
此兽之见证,我寻得一处
I have found the location of one of the pieces of the image of the beast.
先有如今无,今无未来出
... she who was, and is not, and yet is.
那符
The amulet.
我须阻止它,不能聚一处
... I must prevent the image of the beast ever being whole again.
稽首礼上苍,但请怜悯吾
Pease, God, have mercy on my soul.'"
伊丽莎白君?
Eizabeth?
你是否还在?
Are you all right?
伊丽莎白君
Eizabeth...
请把门打开
... please, open the door.
整日担忧你
I've been very worried all day.
你刚去哪儿?
Where have you been?
无♥耻♥骗子快滚开
Liar. Go away, liar!
此话怎么讲?
What do you mean?
- 我不太明白
- 骗子!
- I don't understand..
- Liar!
我本应该已离开,安全回到大♥陆♥来
I coud have been out of here by now, safe on the mainand...
你在说胡话
You're not making sense, Elizabeth...
让我进去吧
Let me in, please...
那船今早去大♥陆♥
The boat, Sarah. The boat to the mainland went this mornng.
噢阿弥陀佛
Oh God. Elizabeth.
请你原谅我,我也有过错
... I got it wrong, forgive me!
你明明已知道的!
You knew, Sarah! You knew!
那是我的错,请你相信我!
It was a mistake, believe me!
我不知道还信啥
don't know what to believe any more..
我知那渡船,不会下周前
I was sure the boat wasn't sailng until next week
别打扰我我累了
'm tired, Sarah, leave me alone..
我同你一块,急于要离开
I'm as anxious as your are to leave this place...
我们很危险
We're in danger, Elizabeth..
必须要抱团
... we must stick together
我想现在自己呆
I want to be left alone
自己呆
Alone.
你想进来吃饭吗?
Do you want to eat?
我有美味与佳肴
Come inside. I've got something that could be of real interest to you.
虽然收费也挺高
But it will cost you, I'm afraid
这里没人喜欢她
Nobody ever liked her.
除了她的疯闺女
... only that weird daughter of hers
一直疯疯与癫癫
She hasn't changed all that much.
招个女婿美♥利♥坚♥
And what about this. That weird daughter of hers got married to the American...
妈妈...
Mother...
嘿女士你怎么了?
Hey, lady, what's the matter?
她没有变化太多
She hasn't changed so much..
维努楚卡
Venuchka...
我名叫伊丽莎白
Eizabeth... my name's Elizabeth...
不知道你想干嘛,但我想听你解释
I don't know what you want from me, but I think you owe me an expanation...
维努楚卡你变了
You have changed, Venuchka...
不要再这样叫我!
Don't call me that again!
不要再这样叫我!
Don't you ever call me that!
叫你什么不重要,江山易改性难移
Is the wolf not a wolf if you call it by any other name?
我需要你的答案!
I don't need riddles, I need answers!
我的母亲在哪里?
Where is my mother?
死了
Dead...
她因为你而死去
... she died for you.
骗子!我老爸就这样说
Lies! That's all I ever got from my father.
现在你又这样说!
and now that's all I'm getting from you!
这张出生六年后
This photograph was taken six years after my birth.
妈妈没有难产过
... she didn't die giving birth to me
我没这样说
I didn't say that..
你说她撒手人寰
You said she's dead!
根本未曾生
She would be...
如此何以灭
... if she'd ever been born.
维努楚卡!
Venuchka!
维努楚卡!
Venuchka!
维努楚卡!
Venuchka!
维努楚卡!
Venuchka!
维努楚卡!
Venuchka!
维努楚卡!
Venuchka!
维努楚卡!
Venuchka!
维努楚卡!
Venuchka!
维努楚卡!
Venuchka!
维努楚卡!
Venuchka!
维努楚卡...维努楚卡...
Venuchka... Venuchka...
维努楚卡...
Venuchka...
维努楚卡...
Venuchka...
维努楚卡!
Venuchka!
维努楚卡!
Venuchka!
维努楚卡!
Venuchka!
不!
No!
伊丽莎白君...
Eizabeth...
伊丽莎白君...
Eizabeth...
发生什么事?
Oh God. what have you done?
伊丽莎白君!
Eizabeth!
莎拉?
Sarah?
我已久恭候
I've been waiting for you..
姐妹手足亲
... 'sister'.
何意?
Why, Sarah?
何意?
Why?
家父尝忧虑,我姐非常人
Our father was scared of what you are.
姿态妖且闲,与父容貌近
... you, so pretty and so like him...
唯有奉耶主,方可得救济
He thought region would save you... Foo!
我想这事太疯狂
I think it's madness.
齐心把它来阻挡
... I think we shoud stop it.
天意不可挡,逆天命难长
Stopping it we're stopping us
诸法无人我,不须费思量
It's part of us. Elizabeth
这事和我不一样...
It's not part of me...
试问何所惧?
What are you afraid of, Elizabeth?
这身臭皮囊?
Are you afraid of this?
自心太妄想
You're afraid of yourself...
你疯了...
You're mad...
我也已无能为力
... I've got nothing to do with you.
正面观心魔,勿遮蔽自性
Don't cover your true self..
家父惯伪装,捐弃徒无用
.. our father tried, but it all was in vain.
你我兽之女,本是兽之性
We are daughters of the Beast...
诞于人族众,生自悲与痛
... born from the union of a human being and the mother of eternal sorrow.
我等需要你
We need you...
不...
No...
此刻不再等
Now. this time. I will not allow it...
所做今已办,即将立梵行
... this time you won't ruin everythng, like you did 20
母亲是在这里吗?
Is our mother here?
是的...
Yes...
真母今在此
... our real mother is here
何不速相逢
Go... and meet her..
生啖此人肉
Partake of the human's flesh...
兽♥性♥必觉醒
... awaken the beast inside..
重归悲与痛!
... and rejoice in the triumph of sorrow!
爸爸
Daddy.
这是我的一部分
... it's part of me, Daddy...