... for the whole of the image shall make the beast ascend out of the bottomless pit...
此兽于世间,得种种神力;
... and power shall be given unto the beast
一切弱及强,所有富与穷
And all, both small and great, rich and poor.
自♥由♥同见证,此兽之真容;
... free and bond, that sawest the true face of the beast.
各得一烙印,烙印即无明
. shall receive a mark, the mark of blindness.
须知此事迹,今无未来生;
... that is, and yet is not.
一切无明者,见兽之真容
For those who are blind shall see the true face of the beast.
即于灵魂中,永生永世铭
... and forever suffer it in their soul
彼兽于世间,当做如是言:
The beast shall say unto the world...
我乃首及尾,我即始与终
... 'l am Apha and Omega, the first and the last.
吾于此世间,方死复方生
... I am she that liveth, and was dead...
弹指同永劫,如如而不动
... and behold, I'm alive forever more...
一切生灭法,悉已证究竟
... and have the keys of hell and death.'
冷静,是莎拉!
Calm down, it's me, Sarah!
他们杀了她,莎拉,他们杀了她
They killed her, Sarah. they killed her.
- 他们是何人?
- 僧侣杀了特蕾莎!
- Who are they?
- The nuns, they killed Theresa!
我们得快走,你把我紧跟
We better move. Follow me.
是否有睹见,何处藏尸身?
Did you see where they took the body?
我把他们跟丢了,为何她们这样干?
No. I lost them. Why. Sarah?.
他们为何如此为?
Why would they do somethng like that?
不知...不知...
I don't know... I don't know...
或许你也已卷入,或许你已成帮凶
You're probably involved too... you probably helped them...
我与尔保证,我亦颇心惊
I swear, I'm as shocked as you are, Elizabeth...
为何我要去相信?你和她们本一群
Why should I beieve you? You're one of them, Sarah...
你当相信我,除我无所有
You shoud believe me, because right now I'm the only thing you've got..
若我欲加害,何故相营救?
... and because I saved you up there...
安能结定论,死者特蕾莎?
Are you sure it was Theresa?
我见她们携尸身
I saw them carrying the body..
同那恐怖的油画!
... and that awful painting!
我知她们杀了她
I know they killed her...
我们还是报♥警♥吧
We should do something... we should call the police.
此岛无警♥察♥
There's no police on the island.
渡船下周至
... and the boat for the mainland doesn't sail until next wveek.
相困于孤岛,唯凭我等智
We're left to our own devices...
那么我们该如何?
What can we do?
没有方法联♥系♥么?
Is there no way of communicating with the mainland?
但唯有扁舟
No, just the boat...
先去查真♥相♥
Look, we've got to find out what's going on..
何处须着眼
... and maybe, I know exactly where to start...
- 与我来参详
- 莎拉...
- Come with me..
- Sarah...
你为何要如此做?
Why are you doing this?
为何要伸出援手?
Why are you heping me?
我今如此做,皆因心爱汝
I'm doing it because I like you.
遥想我幼时,便有人偷渡
When I was a child, someone used to smuggle Sherlock Holmes books.
携福尔摩斯,种种推理书
... from the mainand.
化身名侦探,时机已成熟
Now's my chance to pay amateur detective.
是否已满足?
Satisfied?
- 何不一起出?
- 这可不是游戏啊!
- Can we go now?
- This is not a game, Sarah!
我们随时会被杀!
We could get killed!
若汝说的对
If your theory is right..
被杀成良机
... there s a good chance we're going to get killed anyway.
今日但凭此,或可解悬谜
... so we might as well try to find out why.
处处旧画作
It's full of his old paintings..
或许有线索
I thought we could find some clues...
你是如何找到这?
How did you find this place?
我曾与你说,推理看的多
I told you... Sherlock Holmes, remember?
你对画家有何知?
What do you know about the painter?
所知并不多
Not very much...
生平靠假设
... I'm not even supposed to know he exists.
能见此人者,僧侣极少数
Only a handful of nuns have access to his quarters...
其余出家众,不知其如何
... all the others don't even know he's there.
我猜正因这些事
I suppose it was your affinity with Sherlock Homes.
你才爱福尔摩斯
.. that allowed you to unravel the mystery.
完全非谬论
Absolutely right...
我猜诸僧侣,将画家当神
My guess is they used the painter as a sort of oracle.
神?
An orace?
画的内容难道真?
You mean, all these paintings are real?
汝已见其画,画中特蕾莎
You've seen the paintng of Theresa. How do you suppose he knew?
他当如何知,相距在天涯
He never leaves the pit..
纵他离此地,何以遇见她?
and even if he did, how's he supposed to have seen her?
且看这个小姑娘,另一副画也有她
Look at the little girl. She was in another paintng I saw in the painter's pit.
她是何人知道吗?
Any idea who she is?
不...
No...
仿佛我应该知道
I don't know, it's like I shoud know who she is...
他们都是谁与谁
... who they both are...
二人手中持符咒,对你是否有启迪?
Does the amulet they carry mean anything to you?
我们需要光
We need more light..
等我拿蜡烛
You stay here I'll go to get more lamps...
我们应该在一起
We should stay together!
不会走太久
I won't be long.
哦,操...
Oh, shit...
伊丽莎白君,何事复发生?
Eizabeth... what happened?
他们试图杀了我
They tried to kill me, Sarah...
此处不能再久停
I can't stay here...
汝欲去何处?
Where else can you go?
我也不知怎么弄
I don't know...
村庄...
... the village...
无人会接应
Nobody will let you in.
且听我一言
Listen to me...
今夜寄此处,你身更安全
... you're a lot safer here tonight...
你须多休息,我在你身边
You need to rest. I'll stay with you
忆我孩提与童年,庙里和尚吓我玩
When I was a child I was scared of nuns...
孤身两股已战战,惊恐几欲要瘫痪
... they gave me the creeps.
难怪你担心,事出必有因
I suppose wvhat's happening just proves your fear was justifed.
也许...
Yeah, suppose it does..
唯此印象在童年
It's funny, but that's almost all I remember from my childhood...
孩提记忆被擦干
It's like the first seven years have been erased from my memory...
家父对我也隐瞒
My father always tried to keep me in the dark about my past...
生日都不留照片
He didn't even have a photograph of me before my seventh birthday..
英国生日那一天
... my first English birthday..
谓英国生日,究竟是何意?
What do you mean, your first "'English birthday'?
我出生在这座岛,并非生在英格兰
I wasn't born there.. I was born on this island, Sarah...
这里度过前七年
This is where I spent the first seven years of my life...
可怜往事全忘遍
I didn't know anything about it.
家父临终有嘱咐
My father told me just before he died...
让我此生勿踏足
... and then he made me promise never to come here.
愿我能信守诺言
Now I wish I'd kept that promise..
然则汝应至,伊丽莎白君
But you had to come, Eizabeth...
也许...
Maybe...
也许我必须得来
... maybe I had to come.
瞧...
Look...
何不卧且眠?
... why don't you try and sleep, now?
门扉已上锁,有我守身边
The door is locked and l'll stay with you tonight.
谢谢
Thank you...
你若看那个
If you just came in to look at that...
记得要收费
... it'll cost ya
抱歉
Sorry...
刚刚开走的船渡,是否前去往大♥陆♥?
... I just wanted to know, the boat which just left, was it going to the mainland..
我需要联♥系♥大♥陆♥,你是否能给帮助?
I need to contact the mainand. Can you help?
电♥话♥电台齐全否?
Do you have a telephone? A radio?
想必写信也无路
I don't suppose there's any chance I could post a letter?
这样,把信放进来
Well... put it in here..
他们月余没取信
... they haven't taken it away in more than a month..
但你依然可期待
... but you can always hope.
是否有其他女孩
Did you have another girl, an English girl...
两周前寄信往外?
... try to post a letter, about two wveeks ago?
或许..
Maybe...