-Hear me? Done. -Take it easy.
-全部人都没事 -谢谢你 杰夫
-Everyone is okay. -Thank you, Jeff.
我花钱就是为了离开笼子
I paid big money to get out of a cage
去和鲨鱼同游
and swim in the water with a shark.
你的男朋友同意过 他会做到这点的
And your boyfriend assured me that he would make that happen.
-对吧? -我的...
-Right? -My boy...
-我男友说过? -是的 说过让我离开笼子的
-My boyfriend said that? -Yeah. Help me out here, Jeff.
-我从来没说过"男友" -拜托
-I never said "boyfriend." -Aw, come on.
-你说过没? -我从来没说过"男友"这个词
-You said it? -I never said "boyfriend."
好 我去拿短♥信♥看
Okay, I'm gonna get the text.
你告诉他 他能离开笼子
You told him, he could get outta the cage.
是你告诉他 他能...
Did you tell him he could...
-没 -真棘手啊
-No. -Wow. Awkward.
-你们想听个笑话吗? -不想
-You wanna hear a joke? -No.
给你看
There you go.
直接从你男友手♥机♥发来的
Straight from your boyfriend's phone.
没错吧?
All right?
这儿又怎么了?
What is going on here?
谢了 伙计
Thanks, mate.
那真能帮忙
That really helps.
是啊 顺便说 刚才真是很爽的潜水
Yeah. But that was a great dive, by the way.
真的很爽
That was a cool dive.
你干什么呢? 为什么你会给吓坏?
What are you doing? Why are you freaking out?
我不明白 你怎么了?
I don't understand. What's your problem?
-那样做真的很错误 -你以前也带其他人离开过笼子
-That was so wrong. -You have taken people out of the cage before.
那个家伙是个混♥蛋♥ 但他签了协议的
The guy is an asshole, but he signed a release.
因为你告诉他 他能做一些我都不确定我能做的事
'Cause you told him he could do something that I wasn't even sure I could do.
当然你能做到 你做过
But of course you can do it. You have it.
我希望我能做到 我必须和摄像机一起
I wish I would have it. I have to be the guy with the camera.
没错 因为我是个鲨鱼语者
Oh, right, 'cause I'm the shark whisperer.
-是啊 -深海传奇 放弃吧
-Yeah. -Legend of the deep. Stop it!
-放弃吧! -放弃什么?
-Stop it! -Stop what?
放弃用我来赚钱!
Stop using me to make money!
就是在放弃什么
That's what.
那是你认为我在做是事吗?
That's what you think I'm doing?
你有制♥作♥过一部没有我 完全是你自己的电影吗?
Have you ever done one Jean Francois video without me?
一部? 你能想到是哪部吗?
Just one? Can you think of one?
-那是你认为我在做是事吗? -是的
-That's what you think I'm doing? -Yeah.
布兰迪的钱没伤害到我们 是吗?
And Brady's money didn't hurt, did it?
布兰迪的钱都在你的账户里
Brady's money is already in your bank account.
全是你的! 我一个仙都没拿
It's all yours! I didn't take a penny of it!
我不在乎那些!
I don't give a shit of it!
你知道吗? 我爱你 永远爱你
You got that? I love you. Always have.
我所做的一切都是为了帮助你 让你开心快乐
And what I was doing is to help you, to make you happy.
即使不成功 我也会尝试
It didn't work, but I was trying.
我曾努力尝试
I was really trying.
换句话说 都是你让它不能实现
In other words, you make it impossible!
-你知道吗? -知道什么?
-And you know what? -What?
-我们结束了! -结束了?
-It's over! -It's over?
-是的 好! -好 我知道了
-Yes. Fine! -Fine! I got it!
这全是馊主意
This was all a bad idea.
我的错! 我们返航吧
My fault! Let's go back.
你听到我说了吗?
You hear me?
我们返航!
Let's go back!
一旦我们上岸 你再也见不到我了
As soon as we touch land, you won't see me any more.
我发誓 你不会再见到我了
I promise. You won't see me.
我们走 启动引擎 船长
Let's go. Start the engine, Captain.
什么?
What?
-走吧 快点 -去哪?
-Let's go. Come on. -Let's go where?
让我们去看鲨鱼! 快点!
Let's go see the sharks! Come on!
走吧!
Let's go!
听着 听着 首先
Listen. Listen. First of all,
停止尖叫
stop the screaming.
我不是只狗 我是个男人 这是第一点
I'm not a dog, I'm a man, first of all.
其次 这是你的船
Second of all, it's your boat.
我们做任何你想做的
We do what you want.
走吧 你想去?
Let's go. You want to go?
那我们就去
Let's go. Let's go.
汤米 拉起笼子
Tommy, up with the cage!
我们回家吗?
Are we going home?
不
Nope.
那我们做什么?
What are we doing?
他想看最大的鲨鱼
He wants to see big ones?
我就带他看最大的鲨鱼
Let's show him big ones.
-靠 -等着你这句呢
-Oh, shit. -There you go.
越来越喜欢了
That's more like it.
把他扔在你能找到的最大的 最混♥蛋♥的鲨鱼旁
Throw him in with the biggest, meanest buggers you can find.
我们准备去哪?
Where are we going?
-鲨鱼巷 -在开普敦附近?
-Shark Alley. -Around the Cape?
离着40海里的西北方
It's blowing 40 knots out of the northwest.
我告诉你们 我们必须淡然面对困难
I tell you guys, as soon as we leave the protection of the bay,
-一旦我们离开这个受保护的海湾 -我们能控制住
-we're gonna take it on the chin. -We can handle it.
天气会越来越潮湿 恐怖
It's gonna be wet and wild, baby!
这个笨蛋花大价钱去看大鲨鱼
This fool's paid big money to see big sharks.
我们必须让他花的值得
We must give him his money's worth.
让我们去做吧
Let's do it.
让我们去做吧
Let's do it!
是啊 那就快点了
Yeah. Come on, then.
卢克晕船啦!
Whoa! Luke's chumming the water!
快点 快点 拜托
Come on, come on, come on!
咬住它
Get him!
快 快 咬住
Come on, come on! Get him!
咬住它 咬住它
Get him! Get him!
毫不手软
Mercy. No mercy.
卡住了
It's stuck.
老兄!
Dude!
-哇噻! 滑移线! -汤米
-Whoa! Slip line! -Tommy.
汤米 汤米
Tommy! Tommy!
-什么事? -转向装置卡住了
-What? -It's not steering any more.
-好的 给我一分钟 -不行 去检查检查
-Yeah. Give me a second. -No. Go check it out now, please.
快去 快去
Get back up here! Move!
你能温柔点吗? 别大声叫嚷
Hey, can you sing my name, not shout it?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
给我点时间 好不?
Give me a second, yeah?
弄清楚没?
Figure it out?
液压线断了!
Hey, the hydraulic line's gone!
我付过钱翻新的
I just paid to get this boat reconditioned.
这是艘旧船了 这种事常发生
It's an old boat. Shit happens.
汤米 我认为我们要修好它
Tommy, I thought we fixed it.
好的 那是什么意思?
Okay. What does that mean?
就是有点难掌舵罢了
It's just a little steering difficulty.
-你能修好吗? -能
-Can you fix it? -Yeah. Yeah.
我会换光全部的胶管 让它们恢复正常
I'm just gonna replace all the hoses, bleed the lines,
然后我要跳一支小舞
then I'm gonna do a little dance.
-去尿尿吗? -我们手动
-Taking a piss? -Let's do it manually.
-凯特! -什么事?
-Kate! -What?
凯特 我们必须手动掌舵
Kate, we're steering manually!
-去船柄那 -好的
-Get the tiller. -Yeah.
等等 等等
Wait. Hang on a minute.
你说你能修好的
You said you could fix it.
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
我准备尝试修理 我们等着看
I'm gonna try. We'll see.
这是什么?
What's that?
汤米 我们会没事吧?
Tommy, are we gonna be okay?
我们会没事的
We're gonna be peachy.
-穿上这个 -不不
-Put this on. -Dad, no.
-我很好 -穿上 快点
-I'm fine. -Put it on. Come on.
-好的 -我看不到了
-Okay. -I can't see!
船体右舷! 我们要撞上石头了!
Hull starboard! We're gonna be on the rocks!
我看不见!
I can't see!
-干得好 -小心踩油门
电影精选列表