so you can buy yourself a new pair of jellies
-不管你怎么称呼它... -老爸 那个鞋子叫潜水蛙鞋
-or whatever they call them... -They call them flip-flops, Dad.
别在你老爸谈生意的时候打断他的话
Don't interrupt your father when he is doing a deal.
行不? 认真聆听学习
Okay? Watch and learn.
再说我的船已经离水维修去了
My boat's out of the water anyway.
我一晚上就会把它修好
I'm having them fix it overnight.
好吧 我只能向你保证你能看到海豹
Okay. All I'm gonna guarantee you are seals.
怎样? 如果我找到只温顺的鲨鱼...
Okay? Now, if I find a good shark...
我是说如果
and I say if...
我会让你们离开笼子
I might let you out of the cage.
但绝对要听我指挥
But it's absolutely my call.
行不? 那...
Okay? So,
如果你觉得那样可以的话 那我们就成交
if that sounds like a deal that you wanna make,
我也会很开心带你们出笼
then I'm more than happy to take you out
和鲨鱼一起畅游海底
and maybe show you some sharks.
太好了
Fantastic.
-同意不? -同意
-Sounds like we have a deal. -Deal.
干杯 为能与大白鲨同游干杯
Cheers. Here's to swimming with great whites.
干杯
Cheers.
不不不 不喝酒 不喝酒 会走霉运的
No. No alcohol. No alcohol. Bad luck.
这是法国习俗吗?
Is that a French thing?
那改用香槟咯
Champagne all around, then.
所以你才联♥系♥他的?
So you contacted him?
是的 通过一个朋友的朋友
Well, it's through a friend of a friend.
好的 甚至没有提及到
Okay. And it didn't even occur to you
我有一年时间没有下水了
that I haven't been in the water for about a year?
这就像骑单车
It's like a bicycle.
当你学会了 就不会忘记
When you know it, you never forget it.
你说起来好像很简单一样
Well, you make it sound so easy.
那当然
It is.
让那家伙和鲨鱼同游 我来拍摄
Let the guy swim with sharks, I film it,
他向他的朋友展示或者其他什么什么
he shows it to his friends or whatever.
我关心干什么呢?
What do I care?
去拿钱吧
Take the money.
好的 我会拿下那笔钱
Okay, I'll take the money.
但我要告诉你
But let me tell you something.
我决定他是否能离开笼子
I decide if he gets out of the cage.
-好的 凯司令 -好
-Okay, boss. -Good.
为了我们的船 我们将回到我们该去的地方
We serve the boat, and we go back where we belong...
远离这里 接近自然
far from here, closer to nature.
我打算为这部关于你和鲨鱼的电影
And I make this movie about you and the sharks,
命名为 深海奥秘
and I call it Mysteries of the Deep.
怎么了?
What?
深海奥秘?
Mysteries of the Deep?
我喜欢 这名字能吸引人注意
I like it. It's catchy.
你就不能想个更好的名字吗?
You can't come up with something better than that?
你说呢?
What you say?
我说我需要汤米
I say I need Tommy.
他已经同意了
He already said yes.
我怎么你说的是不是真的?
How did I know you would say that?
因为你认识我很久了 你明白我的
'Cause you've known me so long.
深海传奇 这个名字怎么样?
Hey. What about Legend of the Deep?
很好
That's good.
当然 你的传奇 不好么?
Of course, you're the legend, no?
你太天真了
You're so cheesy.
当然 我是法国人 我喜欢芝士
Well, I'm French. I like cheese.
不
No!
深海传奇
Legend of the Deep.
不
No.
-那好... -下去
-Well... -Get off.
好好想想
Think about it.
伙计们 我们没多少时间
Guys, we don't have a lot of time.
出发吧
Let's go.
我们出发吧 快
Let's move. Move it.
快点 快点
Come on. Hurry up.
快点 穿好来
Come on. Step it up.
只有20分钟时间游去海豹岛
It's a 20-minute swim to Seal Island,
前提是你遇不到鲨鱼
if the sharks don't get you first.
好的
Okay.
快点 我们要出发了
Let's go. We've gotta move.
出发了
We've gotta move.
好的 好的 我来了
Yeah, yeah. I'm coming.
快点
Come on, boy.
等等 老头 我来了
Wait up, old man. I'm coming.
快点 你太慢了
Come on, boy. You're a bit slow there.
快点 老板 我们不能等他
Come on, boss. We can't wait for him.
我们走 走
Let's go, let's go.
快点 快 你不是在沙滩散步
Come on, boy. Move. You're not going for a stroll on the beach.
我们是来盗猎的 不是来收集贝壳的
We're poachers, man, not shell collectors.
快点 我都能看到钱了
Come on. Let's make some money, eh?
你做到了 快
You did it, boy. There you go, eh?
巡逻队 听到吗?
Patrol, come in.
巡逻队收到 请讲
Patrol is receiving. Go ahead.
我们发现一辆白色丰田皮卡停在米勒海滩
We've got a white Toyota pickup out at Miller's Point, yeah?
有护板么? 完毕
Any plates? Over.
没护板 看起来像鲍鱼盗猎者的车 完毕
No plates. Looks like abalone poachers. Over.
但如果他们进入了海豹岛
But if they're out to Seal Island,
只有一半机会能回来了
there's a 50-50 chance they're not making it back,
-所以叫辆拖车过来 -好的
-so send a tow truck, yeah? -Okay. Will do.
我们会得到很多钱的
We'll get good money for that.
这里鲍鱼十分充足
There's plenty down there.
瞧 我找到一个超大鲍鱼
Hey, I've got a nice big one over here.
这只鲍鱼真是肥大啊
That's a nice fat one.
快点 伙计们
Come on, boys.
我们拿够了
We've got enough.
我们游回岸上
Let's head back to land.
快点 快点 我们走
Come on, come on. Let's go.
我们没多少时间
We don't have a lot of time, boys.
等等
Wait up!
快点 快点啊!
Come on, boy! Hurry up!
车在那边等你呢
The car's waiting for you there.
等等
Wait!
快点 别落后了
Hurry up. Don't fall behind.
哥们!
Hey, guys!
慢点!
Slow down!
快点!
Come on, boy!
等等我!
Wait up for me!
游 哥们 快游
Swim, man, swim. Come on!
伙计们 慢点
Hey, guys, slow down!
等等
Hey, wait up!
哥们!
Hey, guys!
快点 哥们
Come on, guys, stop.
别离队了 哥们
Stop messing around, guys.
-给你 -我抓稳了
-Here you go. -I've got it.
好
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
观赏鲸鱼 是吗?
Whale watch, huh?
别问也别说
Don't ask, don't tell.
现在不是鲸鱼季节
Whale season's over.
根据你的经验 我相信
It says so on your license, I believe.
我将来要把你安葬在花丛下面
I'm gonna have to bury you under a flower bush, I see.
一路顺风
Be safe out there.
是啊 停那儿
Yeah. Park here.
谢谢 钥匙给你
Thank you. Here you go.
-早上好 -你好
-Morning. -Hello.
-这是你的? -是的
-This yours? -Yep.
感觉很舒适
Kind of cozy.
-是的 -但它还能出航吧?
-Yep. -But she's seaworthy, yeah?
是的
Yep.
我们不需要这些氧气瓶
We don't need the tanks.
我以为我们会下水
电影精选列表