Well, my employers are satisfied. Piccadilly, here I come.
伦敦繁华的大街之一? 对,没错
- Piccadilly? - That's right.
你怎么做到的? 给我来一杯,然后告诉你
- How you wangle it? - Give me a drink and I might tell you.
来吧.等等,洛弗尔
- That I'll do, come on. - Wait for Papa Lovell.
给你.谢谢
- There you are. - Thank you.
嗯,别告诉我
Don't tell me.
哦,很好的酒
Oh, that's good rubbing alcohol.
你怎么骗到来英国的.
How you wangle a transfer England?
他们准备好表演了
Oh, I guess they're getting ready for the big show.
哦,我知道.继续.详细告诉我 你是怎么做到的
Yeah, I know. Go on, give me all the details, how you worked it?
你想到自己?哈,你不想作战
Oh, you thinking about yourself? No, you don't want a combat outfit.
不能跟你的女人在一起,想回去
Not with that doll of yours and all back home.
我从扎营起就想着她.她很美
I remember her from camp that time.
她也很喜欢你.继续,继续告诉我 你很热衷?
- She's too beautiful to cry. - Yeah, she liked you too. Now go on, tell me.
Are you nuts boy?
听着,当我有行动离开的时候 我想可能会撞上你
Listen...
when I got embarkation leave I figured I might...
所以我打电♥话♥给她,长途的
bump into you, so I called her on the telephone, long-distance.
让她付电♥话♥费
Reversing the charges.
你打电♥话♥给珍妮了?是的
- You called Janie? - Yeap.
她哽咽了
Sounded pretty choked up.
最后她说 “如果看到他告诉他我爱他.”
Finally she said, if you do see him, tell him I love him.
珍妮不会这样说的 她几乎不认识你
Janie doesn't talk like that, she hardly knows you.
她确实爱你.这听起来不像是她
- She really goes for you boy. - Yeah, but it just doesn't sound like her.
一些事情改变了可能是你改变了
- Something is changed. - Maybe you have.
回答我,该死
Answer my question Dan.
你仍然着迷英国?比以前更甚
- You still hipped on England? - More than ever.
女人?我爱上了一个女孩
- Dame? - Girl I love.
女人
Dame.
这是一群自愿兵 你要使点劲,
Ok, is a special force of volunteers. You'll need pull to make it.,
所有都是精挑细选的
All the boys are hand-picked.
你的腿怎样了? 没事了.这队怎么叫?
第六特种军.由不同的士兵 混集成.有加拿大人,英国人
- Incidentally, how's that leg of yours? - Is Ok, what's this force called?
Special Force Six, is a mixed bunch. Gis, Canadians, limeys.
我不喜欢英国佬.他们说得很快 打得很慢
I don't go for them limeys. They talk fast but fight slow.
但指挥官没问题.他从我的家乡 米利勃罗斯来
Commander is Ok though, he's from my home town, Minneapolis.
他叫什么名字?汀马.他是一名上校
- What's his name? - Timmer, he's a chicken colonel.
亚历克斯汀马?是的.你认识他?
- Alex Timmer? - Yeah, you know him?
告诉我他的地址.我不知道
- Just give me his APO. - I don't know it.
仔细想想,我也不需要
Come to think of it, I don't even need it.
布雷德!
Brad.
我需要刮刮胡子.哦,我不介意
- I need a shave. - I don't care.
会刮伤你得脸.没关系
- Scratch your face. - So let it.
我不敢相信你就在这 哦,我正慢慢走着
- I wasn't sure you'd be here. - Oh, I'd crawled.
你不让我好好看看你. 不,现在不要
You won't let me look at you.
我不想你看厌
Not yet, I don't want you to get tired of looking at me.
因为你变丑了.我知道
- That's because you're ugly. - I know.
让我.让我看看你的丑脸
Let me, let me look at your ugly face.
我回来了,亲爱的,我回来了
我报告前十天
I'm home darling, I'm home. Ten days before I have to report.
早餐
Breakfast.
我梦寐以求现在这样的时光
Oh, the times I've dreamed of being here, just like this.
是的.每天每夜
和你在一起 看着你做所有的一切
- Yes, every night and every day. - With you looking just the way you do.
没有战争,不需要回去 也不会结束
没有这些讨厌的东西 这里没有.我们身边没有
- And no war, no going back and no ending. - None of it, not here, not where we are.
她写信给你的时候...她知道吗?
When she writes to you, she know?
她知道.她在信中从未说 但是她知道
She knows, she never says it in her letters but she knows.
约翰呢?不
- What about John? - No.
不知道.我们在一起是... 是互相信任的,这就够了
No, all we ever had together was, was trust, that's all.
不要那样想
你是说我没有权利?
- Don't think that way. - You mean I've lost the right to?
停止
Now stop.
但我是.虽然不经常 我是那样想的
But I do, not often but I do think that way.
还有...哦,吻我
And. Oh, kiss me.
噢,很悲惨,不是吗,先生?
Oh, wretched, isn't it sir?
几分钟内我们不能到达. 因为伦敦的空袭♥警♥报
We can't land for a few minutes. There's an air alert in London.
都20个月了,几分钟算不了什么
Well, after 20 months another few minutes won't matter.
我叫卫生官员,需要吗?
I will get past the medical officer on the field, won't I?
不用了.如果实在很难过 我给你一药片,让你舒服点
You shouldn't but if it's that important to you, I'll give you a pill to carry you through.
谢谢
Thank you.
他是谁?
Who's he?
嘿,最后想问问,瓦莱丽在哪?
Hey, at last, the guest of honor, where's Valerie?
在这等我.怎么了?
Meeting me here. What goes on?
你的一个看起来脸色 很差的朋友来找你
Well, your fierce looking friend here dropped in on you.
你在这干吗?休息一下
What are you doing here?
I'm taking a 10 minutes break...
完全出乎意料,这个疯狂的 上校向一群女孩吹口哨
all of a sudden, this crazy captain whistles up his whole flock of dames.
你什么时候向汀马报告? 我休假完的时候.不到一分钟前
When you report to Timmer?
给你,丹.谢谢,宝贝
When my leave is up, four days from now, not a minute before.
- Here yours Dan. - Thanks baby.
这小子很能喝杜松子酒,就像我. 我们还有很多其他的,嗯,宝贝?
This kid is a good gin drinker just like me, we got a lot more common than gin, eh baby?
我讨厌瓦莱丽闯入这种 你死我活的竞争
I hate to have Valerie barge in on a rat race like this.
听着,这是战争中的伦敦. 瓦莱丽了解这一切,别取笑自己
Listen, this is London in war, Valerie knows what is all about, don't kid yourself.
你好,瑞尔.宝贝
- Hello Ray. - Baby.
这是吗?是的
- Is that it? - That is it.
自船上落下,嗯? 两个都是.没穿救生衣
- Overboard, eh? - Both of them, without life jackets.
瓦莱丽,这是丹.你好,瓦莱丽
- Valerie, this is Dan. - Hi, Valerie.
嗯...苏瑟塔.我的名字叫苏瑟塔. 你好
Suzette, my name is Suzette, hello.
瑞尔你知道,小姐... 是海明敦夫人
Ray you know and Miss...
你好?瑞尔,对不起. 我们得向你告辞了
- Why, Mrs. Hamilton. - How do you do?
Ray, you'll have to excuse us a little while, we got to run out on you.
噢,不.很惭愧,
- Oh, no. - Is a shame.
但我必须走了
- It's a shame but I'm afraid we do have to. - Well.
我喜欢舞会,不知从哪 蹦出来的舞会,你呢?
I just love these parties that erupt out of nowhere, don't you?
我也是.过来,亲爱的
Oh, so do I, come on darling.
如果突然间口哨声响起,战争结束
What all we going to do when suddenly the whistle blows, the war is all over...
我们所有的人都回家,回到丈夫或妻子的身边,我们会怎么?
we all have to scurry home to our own husbands and wives?
很简单.回家
Simple, go back to them.
喝一杯,亲爱的.很费劲才拿到的
A drink please darling, stiff one.
我预感到今晚我会
I've been feeling I'm going to need it tonight.
需要的时候说一声
Say when.
晚上好,上校
Good evening Colonel.
不舒服,上校?我很快就会没事的
- Bit weak on the pins, eh Colonel? - I'll be all right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
找人吗,上校?
我找罗素小姐
- Looking for anyone Colonel? - I'm looking for Miss Russell.
继续,伸手
Go ahead, stretch out.
继续.很多次以前就伸出去了
Go ahead, it's been stretched out on many times before.
就在那
There you are.
罗素小姐?你是指瓦莱?是的
- Miss Russell, you mean Val? - Yes.
上校,我想你应该知道. 你是个病人
Colonel, I thought you were celebrating, you're a sick man.
嗯...乔治娜,你知道瓦莱哪取乐吗?
Georgina, you know where Val was going?
她和男朋友出去了. 好像是布雷德上校.叫巴克
She went out with her boyfriend, Captain Brad something, Parker.
他的职位是什么? 嗯...斯罗拉8347号♥
- Where is he billeted? - Sloane 8347.
斯罗拉8347号♥
你在这等一会,我打电♥话♥给她
Sloane 8347. Now, you just hold still a minute and I'll try to get her on the phone.
现在别打扰她.我...我只是路过的
Please don't bother her now. I, I just came by on the chance.
胡说.马上就能找到她
你坐在这等等,放松点
Nonsense, I'll get her on the phone right away sir, you just sit there and take it easy.
勃斯公♥寓♥
谁?别挂,我找找
Boyce's apartment, who? Hold it, I'll see.
这里有一个叫罗素的人吗?是的
- Is there a party here named Russell? - Yes.
你的电♥话♥.噢
For you.
你好?
- Hello? - Valerie?
瓦莱丽?一分钟,亲爱的. 这里有人想跟你说,如果...
Just a minute honey, there's someone here would like to speak with you, if you...
他一分钟前还在的. 可能喝咖啡去了
Oh, the party is left, he was here just a minute ago. Maybe he's gone up to the cafe.
是谁呀?
But who is it?
戴贝雷帽的英国上校.他很虚弱 几乎站不起来
Oh, an English colonel with a green beret. He was so weak he could hardly stand.
哦,不.我马上来
Oh no, I'll be right over.
是约翰.哪里?
- Is John. - Where?
他来找我,红十字会的女孩说他在等我
He's looking for me and the girl in the Red Cross club said that he was waiting.
我送你.不,亲爱的.我不想这样
- I'll take you. - No darling, please I don't want that.
我晚一点尽量打电♥话♥给你
- I'll try and telephone you later. - Why?
尽量?是的,我会尽量的
Yes, I'll try.
你打算怎么跟他说? 不知道.有什么区别吗?
- What you're going to tell him? - I don't know, what difference does it make?
几年的等待和期望 现在他回来了,而且病得很重
After years of waiting and hoping he's here, he's sick and...
无论他走后发生什么事 他仍然希望和我在一起
he expects me to be with him whatever happened while he was away.
电影精选列表