Bless you darling.
你好?是的,我是罗素小姐
Hello? Yes, this is Miss Russell.
是的,请说
Yes, go ahead.
在这里,罗素小姐.就在那下面 谢谢
- In here Miss Russell, right down there. - Thank you.
布雷德? 布雷德
Brad, Brad...
你收到我的口信了吗? 他们把你运回来了
- You got my message? - They're shipping you home.
你知道吗,最后一天见你...
You know, that last day I saw you...
就短短时间,发生了这么多事
is such a little while ago and so much has happened.
你说“你会回来.你会快乐的.”
You said you'll go back, you'll be happy to.
这像是世上我最想要的
Just seemed like the last thing in the world I'd ever want.
然后第二天早上,在诺曼底海滩
And then the other morning, on the beach there, Normandy...
医生告诉我我会被运回来
when the medic told me I'd be shipping back...
我突然想“瓦莱丽说得对. 她就知道.”
I suddenly thought Valerie was right, she knew.
一会,约翰也站在那
And after a bit, John was standing there...
你知道,只是站着讲话 其他什么也没做
you know, just standing there talking, nothing much.
一切都那么简单 就像你说的那样,非常清楚
And all seemed so simple, just like you said it was and clear...
未来看起来非常真实
and the future seemed very real.
我一直都那么爱你,布雷德
I'll always love you Brad.
我也经常感激生命中能有你
Always be grateful to you for whatever happens in my life.
你会很幸福的,你和约翰 我知道你们会的
You'll be happy too, you and John, I know you will.
是的
Yes.
顺便说一句,他是一个... 很恐怖的家伙,那个约翰
Incidentally, he's a, he's a pretty terrific guy that John.
一个很出色的家伙
Pretty wonderful guy.
他怎样了?
How is he?
哦,他还很好
Oh, he's still pretty wonderful.
你没有看到我们是 怎样一起作战的
别说了,布雷德!别说了!
- You haven't seen him the way we did. - Shut up Brad, shut up.
别哭
Don't cry.
但有一件事我是对的
I was right about one thing though.
我一直都会记得你眼睛的颜色
I always will remember the color of your eyes.
恐怕我得打扰一下. 到时间换绷带了
Afraid I have to break up this little gathering folks, is time to change bandages.
医生,求你让她留下
Please Doc, let her stay.
看,我们已经给你休息时间 让这位小姐进来陪你了
Now look, we've already given you a break by letting this young lady in here to start with.
再见,布雷德,我唯一,唯一...
再见,我亲爱的
- Goodbye Brad, my only, only... - Goodbye my darling.
谢谢你,医生
Thank you doc.
电影精选列表