1944年,50万人等待着
横跨英格兰海峡的信♥号♥♥
对很多人来说这是他们
生命中的最后一天
这是反♥攻♥日一一六月六日
片名:六月六日
主演:罗伯特泰勒 理查德托德
大纳维特埃蒙德奥布里安
编剧:艾文默非及哈里布朗
根据莱昂内尔夏皮罗小说改编
制片人:查理斯布莱克
导演:亨利科斯特
载着第六别动队的战舰计划
早主力联合舰队40分钟提前登陆
升起来.升起来
- Heave up. - Heave up.
锚已离开海底,长官 所有发动机已发动前进
- Anchors aweigh sir. - All engines ahead one third.
发动前进三分之一.看到锚了
- Engines ahead one third. - Anchor in sight.
锚已拖起,长官
Clear anchor sir.
放好锚准备出航 放好锚准备出航
- Secure anchors for sea. - Secure anchors for sea.
发动机一切正常
发动机一切正常
- All engines ahead, standard. - Engines ahead, standard.
准备好了吗,船长? 准备好了,上校
- Ready Captain? - Ready Colonel.
所有第六特种军军官注意了 所有第六特种军军官注意了
Attention, all officers Special Force Six. Attention, all officers Special Force Six,
请马上到甲板的军官室起居室
will proceed immediately to the war room on A deck forward.
只是军官.请立刻行动
Officers only, immediately please.
今天收到情报德军加密了 海滩上的地雷布设
I was also told today that the Germans have thickened up the mines on the beach.
因此,一小队工兵 三小时前乘潜艇登陆
Accordingly, a small party of zappers was landed three hours ago by submarine...
清除悬崖脚通过海滩的地雷
to clear a path across the beach at the base of the cliff.
很快那里就恢复安全
They've since reembarked safely,
叫你们人没事不要随便走海滩
Your men will have advert avoid unnecessary spreading out across the beaches.
现在快速作好一切准备
Now commit yourselves boldly and quickly.
犹豫不会减少人员伤亡 相反是增加
Hesitation won't save casualties, it will cost casualties.
我们有几场硬仗要打 但我们从一开始就勇往直前
We got some hard knocks to take but if we start bold to star with...
战争结束的时候会有 更多的生还者
more of us will be alive when is all over.
遗憾的是我没有时间 一个个认识你们
My only regret is that I've not had time to get to know any of you personally...
在接下来的几天里我都会 和你们在一起
during the few days that I've been with you.
尽管不幸夺走了你们原来指挥官的性命
But despite the unfortunate circumstance that deprived you of your original commander.
我仍能感到你们给我的 自信和合作.谢谢
I feel that you've given me your confidence and cooperation, thank you.
在零点前的最后几小时做好一切
Now, I've always found is a good idea to put the operation completely out of mind...
就最好不过了
during the last few hours before zero.
我们一起干吧,先生们?
就这样.祝你们好运
So, shall we do that gentlemen. That's all, good luck.
如果仗打得像说的那么好 这些德国兵有好瞧的
If he fights as well as he talks, those Krauts are in for a bad time.
他会的.别让任何人 有不同的想法
He will, don't let anybody say different.
是的.如果真有人这样想了 你在一里之外也能嗅出.再见
Yeah. I guess if a guy is got it you can smell it a mile away, I'll see you.
哦,布鲁克斯.先生?噢,布鲁克斯
- Sir? - Oh Brooks?
是的,上校.我向你 报告简报的消息
Yes Captain, I was told to report you after the briefing.
把你们排的士兵集中起来
Get all your platoon sergeants together.
到海滩上的时候,要保证他们 不跑出清除的雷区
When we hit the beach...
清除了的地方做了记号♥ 没做记号♥的有雷
there'll be no punching up or running around outside the cleared line it'll be marked.
The rest of the beach is mined.
是的,长官.噢,汤姆?
- Yes sir. - Oh Tom...
长官?感觉怎样?
- Sir? - How you feeling?
可恶.我也一样
- Lousy. - Me too.
巴克?长官
- Parker? - Sir.
我想是你.有点急躁? 我想是的,长官
- I thought it was you, feeling a bit edgy? - Afraid I am sir.
我想这是你的第一仗吧? 是的,长官
- I take it this is your first show? - Yes sir.
这最好不过了,巴克上尉 第一都是最好的
Is the best Captain Parker, the first one is always the best.
你会好运的
You've all your luck riding with you.
有多少,长官?出海?大概六个人
- How many of these have you been on sir? - Off the sea? About half a dozen.
有些是旧的.有些还很好
Some duds, some fairly good.
这样见面是临时的
Is odd, meeting like this.
她告诉你?哦,是的
- She told you? - Oh yes.
背信弃义的老家伙,就是那海峡
Treacherous old beast, the Channel.
至少在这样的天气下德国兵 想不到我们会来
At least the Germans will never expect us, not in this weather.
尽量睡一下. 即使一两分钟也不一样
Try and get some sleep, even a minute or two makes a difference.
要打我们必须在高过这里的地方
They'll have to beach us higher than these breakers Captain.
他们需要点运气
They'll need luck.
如果没有60磅迫击炮的掩护 我是不会叫士兵去送死的
I'm not sending men waist deep into sea like this with 60 pound mortars on their backs.
你呢?
Aren't you?
但是小船回不到海滩 你就没有机会了,不是吗?
But if the boats don't carry up the beach, you haven't any choice, have you?
你为什么不用自己的建议 并停止再想这件事呢?
Why don't you take your own advice and stop thinking about it?
以前在沙漠对你来说很轻易
Used to be so easy for you, in the desert.
你想的一切就是什么时候能回来
All you had to do was to think back.
想回到埃及前美妙的 未受破坏的时代
Think back to that wonderful, unspoiled time before Egypt.
不欠你任何东西的时代 因为你不是英雄也没有受伤
When she didn't owe you anything because you weren't a hero then and wounded.
你想问她一个问题 现在是1942年
You wanted to ask her a question, it was 1942.
你没什么时间了
You had so little time.
贝利,为什么不去那个酒吧呢? 我在那等你
Bailey, why don't you pop into that pub? I'll meet you there in a few minutes.
我们不可以呆得太久 先生,如果我们要重新加入那护卫
Say, we oughtn't to stay long sir, not if we'd to rejoin that convoy sir.
好的.给自己来一杯
All right. You get yourself a beer.
当然要有些肺脏,那是另一番风味
With lights, of course it'd be a different story.
怀特上校.快进来,长官
旅长见到你一定很高兴
Captain Wynter, come in quickly sir. The Brigadier will be so pleased to see you.
玛拉,瓦莱丽小姐事? 是的,怀特上校
- Mala, is Miss Valerie about? - Yes Captain Wynter.
是的,玛拉.谁来了? 是怀特上校,先生
- Yes Mala, who is it? - It is Captain Wynter sir.
径直来找你是不太礼貌,先生
但是所有的电♥话♥线...嘘
It's not very polite barging in on you sir but the fact is all the telephone lines...
..援军到达,包括美国坦克
The arrival of large numbers of reinforcements, including American tanks...,
开罗的军事包围圈
is regarded in military circles in Cairo as certain to turn the tide of battle...
如果不是几小时那就是几天 我们才能扭转战争的局面
strongly in our favor within a matter of days, if not hours.
蒂玛一周报道...
General Dittmar's weekly broadcast...
约翰!你好,瓦莱丽
- John? - Hello Valerie.
你怎么会在这里?
What on earth are you doing here?
有人会说不好.但我说是好事
Some people would say a bad thing, I say a good.
事实上,我从护卫军里退出了
As a matter of fact, I broke out our convoy.
退出了护卫军?对你来说很好啊
- Broke out of a convoy? - Good for you.
我给自己另外的任务.
Well, a sort of embarkation privilege I allowed myself.
另外的任务?
Embarkation?
是的.我要出发了 瓦莱.什么意思,出发
Yes, I'm off Val.
只是训练两个月
How you mean off? The division is only been training more than two months.
我不再呆在师里.
Well, I'm not with the division any longer sir.
这是一个增援队 一个突击队
It's a reinforced company, a sort of small Commando.
我自愿参加他们答应了 你一定要自愿吗?
- I volunteered and they gave it to me. - You have to volunteer?
没有很多这样的自愿机会 很多时候是矛盾的
Oh, there's no such thing as having to volunteer girl, contradiction in terms.
我只是觉得
Is just that I have a rather singular theory.
越早出发就能越早回来
The quicker more of us go off, the quicker more of us will get back.
我想可能这也没什么逻辑的
Is a rather illogical theory too I suppose.
别为这苦恼了
Don't be annoyed about it please.
我想你一定不会告诉我你去哪?
Suppose you can't tell me where you're going?
我想,一定是被蜥蜴蹂躏的某个地方 啊.牧羊人旅馆,开罗
- Some place haunted by the lizard I imagine. - Ah, Shepherd's Hotel, Cairo.
父亲.你看起来不错吗,先生
- Father? - You're looking very fit sir.
我很好.请坐,怀特
I am fit, sit down Wynter.
两年了.从敦克尔克撤军两年了 他们把我列入病号♥的名单
Two years, two years since Dunkirk and they keep me on the sick list.
当我不得不回来的时候 他们应该给我分配任务
When I do go back they'll have to give me a division.
当然,我知道为什么把我留在这 他们害怕我会继续战斗
Of course, I know why they're keeping me here, they're afraid I'll fight.
当你接到任务的时候 我能再次效力于你,将感到自豪
Oh, when you do get your division sir, I'd be very proud if I could serve with you again.
我需要你怀特.你很能干
And I'd want you Wynter, I want you, you got the makings.
你40年代在阿曼获得
You had them at St. Omer in 40.
你知道 我想念我们在冬天的谈话
You know, I've missed our talks this past winter.
谢谢,先生.我也一样
Thank you sir, me too.
先生?什么事?
- Sir? - What?
你介意我和瓦莱丽到酒吧去吗?
Would you mind if Valerie and I took a quick walk onto the pub and back?
废话.那里什么也没有 我给你东西取暖.
Nonsense, you won't find nothing there. I'll fix you something to keep the cold out.
父亲 求求你.我想去
Father please, I would like to.
噢,我亲爱的小伙子. 请,请原谅我
我把这当成是工作拜访了,我...
Oh my dear fellow, please, please forgive me, I got so used to your official visits I...
没关系,先生
That's all right sir.
德国轰炸机又开始轰炸了. 它老想炸飞机跑道
That German bomber again, always tries to make the runway at the bomber station.
但没有成功.什么都没炸到
He never does though, can't hit a thing.
有一个男孩走在路上手里拿着枪
英国人,但他什么都打不中
There's another boy down the road there with an AK gun British, he can't hit a thing either.
而那些大人围坐在怀特霍尔 等待美国人的到来
更多的男孩.
And the grown-ups sit around in Whitehall waiting for the Americans to come, more boys.
再见,先生
Well, goodbye sir.
祝你好运,怀特
Good luck then Wynter.
到你要到的地方去,
Get out there wherever you're going...
但为了善良 的人♥民♥你不得不与破坏者搏斗
but for goodness' sake come to close quarters with the Hun.
每年一点生铁就相当于 20个的美国轰炸机员
A bit of cold steel now is worth 20 American bombers in a year's time.
对,先生.听起来有点老掉牙了 但试试看
Right, sir.
你会发现它还是很好的
I know that sounds old fashioned but you try it, you'll find it will work wonders.
电影精选列表