Fuck, what was that?
你别害怕 只是游戏
Nothing happened to you. Everything just a game.
不要再逃跑了
Do not try to run away.
来吧 去洗一洗 走吧
Come on, you should freshen up. Come over.
看看
So.
又漂亮了
Much better.
我快疯了
I am losing my mind.
几天前还享受阅读之旅 还有蒂里
There was a book tour a few days ago, and there was Thierry.
现在呆在这里 我竟然一直呆在这里
And now I am here. I mean all the time, I'm supposed to be here
我不明白
but I do not understand it.
昨天 你有没有看到那个女人
Yesterday, did you see that woman, right?
哪个女人
Which woman?
你害怕什么
What are you afraid of?
上一次你和亚历克斯玩游戏时 你变成
The last time you played games with Alex, you became...
为什么我想不起来
Why can not I forget it?
上帝 我忘记了什么
God, what do I want to forget?
为什么我想不...
Why can not I just...
也许你心里想留下来
Maybe you want to be here.
这个想法吓到了你
And this truth can scare you.
无论发生什么事 我们都能忍♥受
Whatever happens, we can stand it.
一起
Together.
快点
Fixed!
你没事吧
Is everything okay?
嘿
Hey.
你好 赛迪
Hello, Sadie.
你...为什么... 你怎么...
You... why are you... how are you...
你没事吧
Are you all right?
房♥间准备好了
Your room is ready.
谢谢了
Many Thanks.
等一会我们再聊
We'll talk soon, will you?
好吧
OK.
这边请
This way please.
他为什么来这里
Why is he here?
为今晚
For tonight.
清白才能逃脱
Escape for innocents.
赛迪 你在这
Sadie, there you are.
我一直在生自己的气 说那样的话 对不起
I was mad at me all the time. It was wrong to say that. Excuse me.
我们快离开这里 -我不能
Let's get out of here. -I can not.
你应该离开 -我要你和我一起离开
But you should go. -Only if you come with me.
你来这里要干什么
You have lost nothing here.
我爱你 赛迪
I love you, Sadie.
我不想和你在一起 -发生什么事了
I do not want to be with you. -What's going on?
没什么 一切 都不重要
Nothing, everything! It does not matter.
我不想跟你和你父母有任何关系 不要说 你爱我
I do not want anything from you and your parents. And do not say, you love me,
因为那是谎言
because that's a lie.
对我一切都不重要
And it means nothing to me anymore.
嗨
Hi.
晚上好 -弗朗西斯卡 见到你很高兴
Good evening. -Francesca, I'm glad.
蒂里 我也是
Thierry, me too.
你就是蒂里 -没错
So you are Thierry? -Yes.
你是来参加聚会的
Are you here for the party?
好吧 你来了 赛迪要走了
Nice that you came after Sadie just ran away.
有点难懂 -是啊
It's complicated. -Of course.
我们都会做一些互相伤害的事
We all do crazy things that we regret.
我要回房♥间了
I'm going to my room now.
要不要跟我一起来
Are you coming with me?
很高兴认识你
It was a pleasure.
嘿 小朋友 别太紧张
Hey, kid. You are so tense.
平静一下 好不好
Try to come down, okay?
好吧
OK.
时间到了
It is time.
如果我说不呢
What if I say no?
请不要那样做
Please do not do it.
那会更难受
Then it hurts even more.
很好
Good.
为什么
How so?
你不能装作什么都没发生
You can not just deny what happened.
我会帮你做选择
I'll help you decide.
这跟蒂里没有关系
But Thierry does not belong here.
让他走 我会按你说的做
Let him go, then I do what you want.
那个舞♥女♥怎么办
And the dancer?
你要明白 你不能同时挽救两人
You know, you can not save both.
嘿
Hey.
我有个小礼物给你
A small gift for you.
我在亚历克斯那里拿的
I stole her from Alex.
再过一夜
One more night.
明天我们一起打开新的篇章
Tomorrow we will both open a new chapter.
我去准备 到时候见
I get ready. See you then.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
过了今晚不再有游戏 也没有骗局
No more games after tonight, and no lies.
那是你的决定
That's your decision.
不是他就是我们 小朋友
Either he or we, little one.
你不能再逃避 要自己面对
You can not run away from it, from yourself.
你必须完成 赛迪 你要做
You have to do it. Sadie, you have to do it.
快做 快做
Do it. Do it!
对不起 对不起...
I'm sorry, I'm sorry...
夫人
Signora,
过来
come.
快跑
Run!
赛迪
Sadie?
在忏悔你的罪过吗
Have you already confessed your sins?
赛迪 别再折磨自己了
Sadie, stop tormenting yourself.
也许你心里想留下来
Maybe you want to be here.
这个想法吓到了你
And this truth can scare you.
你不能装作什么都没发生
You can not just deny what happened.
纽约
NEW YORK
“她抱得更紧了”
"She squeezed harder.
“沉迷在性♥欲♥之中 完全没察觉他心脏已经停止跳动”
Lost in her lust, she did not hear his heart stop beating.
“这不是第一次”
Not at first.
“最后他死了”
Then he was dead.
“那天晚上她失去了控制”
She had lost control that night.
“她付出了她伟大的爱”
And she had tasted her great love.
“每一天她都感到痛苦”
Not a day when she did not feel that pain.
“他现在就像她的本体”
He was her identity now.
“她仍然没有放弃”
She was still afraid to let go,
“所以她结合得更紧”
So she squeezed harder.
“虽然他已经死了”
Although he is even in death
“她仍然感到困扰”
she was still persecuted. "
痛苦需要控制
Pain wants to be controlled.
你不能迷失
You do not revel in it.
你很快就会来找我们
You will soon return to us.
那是很难逃脱的
That is inevitable.