快点
Fixed!
亚历克斯
Alex.
亚历克斯
Alex!
我要迟到了 蒂里
I'm still late, Thierry.
《强制措施》
都灵 意大利
TURIN, ITALY
格拉斯 夫人 他们来了
Grace, Signora. They are equal.
《独自一人》作者赛迪·格拉斯 读者见面会 今晚九点半
READING "ALONE AT MY PAGE" TODAY EVENING AT 9.30 PM
“我把自己交给了那个完全无拘无束的陌生人”
"I gave myself to the stranger completely unrestrained.
“每一个约束 每一个需求”
Every restraint, every demand,
“每一次呼吸 都成为挑战”
every breath became a challenge.
“我睁开眼睛 看见我的灵魂在生命中行走”
I opened my eyes and saw my spirit walk among the living.
“同时 我发现我的嗜好既危险又刺♥激♥”
At the same time I found the view of my lover dangerous and exciting.
“将要被拉入深渊的感觉”
The charm of being pulled into the depths
“就像永远活在幻觉里面”
and to dwell forever in this illusion was...
“一切都无法自拔”
... was overwhelming for me.
“我突然明白”
And I discovered
“痛苦和快乐是多么的肤浅”
that pain and pleasure are superficial.
“但是爱打破了这一切”
But love breaks through all that.
“他不能没有爱”
He did not know love.
“我真的很想找到她”
But I really wanted to find her. "
谢谢
Thank you.
恭喜 太棒了 -谢谢
Compliment, that was wonderful. -Thank you.
好极了 恭喜 -谢谢
Bravo, my compliment. -Oh thank you. Excuse me.
很好 好书 -谢谢你
Very pleased. A wonderful book! -Thank you thank you.
真的是你
It really is you.
我还以为看错了
I hoped it was just imagination.
就像你书里的鬼魂
Like a ghost from your book.
来意大利干嘛
What do you want in Italy?
那无需你邀请吧
Did not you invite me?
我看过你的书
I have read your book.
写得真不错
It was very good.
当然 感觉有点不一样
Of course, my memory is different.
不喜欢你的角色吗 -我不喜欢扮演坏家伙
Do not you like your presentation? -I do not like to play the bad guy.
你从来没有爱过我
I would not have loved you.
你来干什么
What do you want?
我想来见你 -现在见到了
I wanted to see you. -You have that now.
有没有想念我
Did you miss me?
跟你在一起很无聊
We were pathetic together.
我们天生一对
We were perfect.
虽然说的有点过
Maybe a bit heavy.
我今天要去一个庄园 一起来
I will go to a villa today. Come along.
一个庄园 真的吗
To a villa? For real?
你别想了吧 -那里你会感兴趣
You can forget that. -There are some interesting people.
我星期二必须回罗马
I have to be in Rome on Tuesday.
没问题
Is no problem.
我还要去巴黎见蒂里的父母
I'm supposed to meet Thierry's parents in Paris.
那里很好玩 我保证
My idea is more amusing, I promise.
这是今晚的礼物
A present for tonight.
我知道你喜欢戏剧
I know you love theater.
会有车来接你
A car will wait for you
以防忘了
just in case.
亲爱的 干嘛一个人呆着
Chérie, what are you doing out here alone?
我想问你
I have to ask you something.
他像我一样对待你 你更喜欢谁
Do you love me more when I treat you like him?
还是都不喜欢
Like a whore?
你要出去
Oh, you're off.
赛迪 等等
Sadie, wait!
赛迪 别再折磨自己了
Sadie, stop tormenting yourself.
告诉我... -不要拉我
Let me help you... -I am not disturbed!
离开我 你会孤独
Without me you are completely alone!
你什么时候去巴黎
So, when exactly do you have to be in Paris?
别说那个
Leave it.
介绍个人给你认识
Let's say hello.
表演太棒了 -谢谢 扎尔先生
That was a great performance. -Thank you, Mr. Zarr.
我朋友赛迪·格拉斯 赛迪 这是弗朗西斯卡
This is my friend Sadie Glass. Sadie, Francesca.
她正在阅读之旅 我想让她住到庄园里
She is on a reading tour. I want to convince her of the villa.
你有没有其他事 -还有一点小事
Do you have something better to do? -It is a bit complicated.
我的行李还在酒店里 我要回去
My things are in the hotel and I can not go back there right now.
我司机带你回去 -你想的真周到
My driver will pick you up. -You really always have a solution.
以免你推辞
And you get the excuses.
好吧 她去我就去
Alright, if she comes along.
多一个人空间也很大
There is enough space for everyone.
非常谢谢 我也想去
Thank you very much. I get my things.
我知道你怎么想
I knew you understood.
你有什么好玩的计划
Did you have any romantic plans?
我不会和你做♥爱♥
I will not fuck with you.
为新的开始
For a fresh start.
为下一本新书
On material for my next book.
真是个好地方
A nice cookie.
不是 这里的人相信整个地区都被诅咒了
Not really. People here believe the whole region is cursed.
加上天主教♥徒♥的罪恶感泛滥
And then her Catholic guilt feelings.
形成一种致命的组合 -听起来就很累人
Really a deadly combination. -Sounds very exhausting.
村庄下挖了各种隧♥道♥ 清白才能逃脱
Under the village run various tunnels. Escape for innocents.
我们不是去那里吧
That excludes us then, right?
现在我们不用那个来躲藏
We could still use it to escape from you.
他们说隧♥道♥通向地狱
They say they lead to hell.
太好了
Goodness.
太美了
That's beautiful.
庄园是谁的
And who does this belong to?
我商业伙伴的
Business partners of mine.
灵魂能出♥卖♥♥♥两次
Can you sell your soul twice?
德国人不会介意
Germans are not picky.
祝贺你 现在拥有你想要的一切
Congratulations, now you have everything you wanted.
不 还差一样
No, not all.
哇哦
Wow!
周围走走 让米诺斯把行李拿到你们的房♥间
Look around, Minos brings the bags to your room.
好
Oh.
赛迪
Sadie?
赛迪
Sadie?
在忏悔你的罪过吗
Have you already confessed your sins?
这边来
This way!
嘿 跟我来
Hey. Come along!
你想做一名演员
Do you want to be an actress?
不 我想成为美国明星
No. I want to become a star in America.
我寄过我的宣传片 但没有回应
I sent out my showreel, but without contacts, nothing works.
都拍些什么
What is on it?
个人简单独白
I recorded monologues.
能不能表演一个
Can you show me one?
好 好吧
Yes. OK...
等等
Wait wait.
昨晚我哭了
I cried last night.
我哭是因为我
I cried because I did the procedure
成为女人的过程是痛苦的
the way I became a woman was painful.
我哭是因为
I cried because
我认清了现实
I recognized the reality.
我哭是因为我现在无法自信
I cried because I could not believe anymore.
我太天真了
And I loved to believe it.
我看得出你了解我 而且
I can see that you understand me, and...
我很害怕
and I am afraid.
我很害怕遇到和我一样有感觉的人
I am so afraid to find someone who feels the same way as me.
我也渴望这样的人
And just as much I long for such a person.
我神经质 变♥态♥ 毁灭 暴躁
I am neurotic, perverted, destructive, fiery,
危险
dangerous.
痛苦需要控制 你不能迷失
Pain wants to be controlled. You do not revel in it.
谢谢你的表演
Thanks for this idea.
天文馆太过分了 -是啊 都没有海龟
The planetarium is a little over the top. -Yes. Have you seen the turtles?
谢谢
Thank you.
阿司匹林
Aspirin?
更猛一点
A little bit stronger.
欢迎