你还不明白吗 现在一切都解决了
Don't you understand? Everything's all right now.
那就是你所需要的 而我给你拿来了
That's what you needed, and I got it for you.
你从哪得到这的
Where did you get this?
不
No.
你是从哪里拿到这些的 回答我
Where did you get this? Answer me!
彼得
Peter.
彼得
Peter.
彼得
Peter!
彼得
Peter?
让我来处理这事吧
Let me take care of this.
这是我的问题 不是你的
This is my problem, not yours.
彼得
Peter.
彼得
Peter.
彼得
Peter?
如果你在这 就出来吧
If you're here, come out.
我想跟你走
I want to come with you.
我两兄弟之间的羁绊深厚而真挚
The bond between my brothers was deep and true.
但并非所有兄弟都如此幸运
But not all brothers are as lucky,
当父亲们拆散他们的儿子
and when fathers divide their sons...
您好 父亲
Hello, Father.
则会铸成弥天大错
...it can all go terribly wrong.
我的孩子
My boy!
詹姆斯 看这
James, look here.
这是我儿子杰克
This is my son Jack,
从大学回家
home from university.
去叫玛格丽特下来
Tell Margaret to come down...
烧一壶开水
And put the kettle on.
-来 来 来 -行了 行了
- Come, come, come. -I'm alright. I'm alright.
坐 坐
Sit. Sit.
-他有点迟钝 -够了
- He's a bit slow. - Enough!
我没有钱 詹姆斯
I don't have the money, James.
我需要多点时间
I need more time.
十二年了 这就是你所有要说的话吗
After 12 years, that's all you have to say?
和你的兄弟喝上一杯吧 杰克
Have a drink with your brother, Jack.
我们等会再谈正事
We'll discuss business later.
干了
Bottoms up.
你那乳臭未干的死剩种 作为两个二世祖
Your leftover brats, they're wilier than I expected,
他们比我想象中难缠
for two pampered little toffs.
他们出现了 你能想象吗
They showed up. Can you imagine?
两只小老鼠在鳄鱼嘴边晃
Two little mice traipsing into the mouth of a crocodile.
而你对他们很温柔
And you were gentle with 'em.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
他们与我血脉相连 杰克
They're my flesh and blood, Jack.
我们中不是所有人都背叛家人的
Not all of us betray our families.
再说 他们身上带着
Plus, they came bearing treasures
来自早已遗忘的过去的宝物
from a long forgotten past.
"赠吾儿 骄傲地"
"To our son, with pride."
依旧感人
Touching as ever.
那么 回到我们开始的地方
So, right back where we began.
我那时是个迷途之人 父亲
I was a lost man, Father.
我必须离开 别无他途
I had to get away. I had to.
而你再次来到这里
And yet here you are again.
也许这就是你的归宿
Perhaps this is where you always belonged.
我一点也不像你
I'm nothing like you.
父亲
Father.
去躺下吧 父亲
Go lay down, Father.
好 我去躺下
Yes. I'll go lay down.
我很快就拿钱给你 好吗
I'll get you the money soon, all right?
规矩从来不适用于你
The rules never really did apply to you,
-是吗 小杰克 -我只是需要多点时间
- did they, little Jack? - I just need some more time.
总是一副傲慢的势利小人模样
Always an arrogant little snob.
我失去了儿子 詹姆斯 我失去了儿子
I lost my son, James. I lost my son.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please.
我还是你的兄弟
I'm still your brother.
那么 兄弟
Well, then, brother...
一辈子就这一次
For once in your life,
你要还清你的债
you shall pay your debt.
萝丝
Rose!
他打断了我的手
He crushed my hand.
我只是请他多给点时间
All I did was ask for more time.
我要杀了他
I'll kill him.
我要杀了他
I'll kill him.
砍下他的头
Off with his head.
不准你这么说你父亲 永不
Don't you ever speak of your father that way, ever!
亲爱的
Darling?
爱丽丝
Alice?
离我远点
Leave me alone.
我们要请个医生
We need to get a doctor.
我去请医生
I'll get the doctor.
彼得
Peter.
我们一直那么相似
We've always been alike.
比世界能容忍♥的更轻一点
A little bit lighter than the world will allow.
别让生活拖垮你
Don't let life drag you down.
你只管浮在上面 尽力坚持
You just keep floating above it, long as you can.
答应我好吗
You promise?
彼得 答应我好吗
Peter... You promise?
我答应
I promise.
她在楼上
She's upstairs.
别烦我
Leave me alone.
我妈不在这
My mother's not in here.
我不是来找你♥妈♥的♥
I didn't come for your mother.
我是来找你的
I came for you.
看
Look.
萝丝 亲爱的 杰克怎么了
Rose, darling, how's Jack?
他们夺走了他的手 埃莉诺
They took his hand, Eleanor.
他是一个匠人 他没法工作了
He's a craftsman. He can't work.
我想要你们知道威廉和我
I want you to know that William and I
会尽所能帮助你们
will do anything we can to help you
直到杰克重回正轨
until Jack is back on his feet again.
但有个条件
Under one condition.
爱丽丝跟我住
Alice comes with me.
出去
Get out.
我会好好抚养她的 萝丝
I'll raise her properly, Rose,
你会看到她衣着得体 嫁个好人家
see that she's well-groomed and well married.
离开我的房♥子
Leave my house.
即使我走了
Even if I do,
我也不能保证她会远离我
I can't promise that she'll stay away from me.
你看 亲爱的 是爱丽丝提议这样做的
You see, darling, it was Alice that suggested it.
走
Leave.
-出去 埃莉诺 -萝丝
- Get out, Eleanor. - Rose.
出去
Get out.
这是最好的打算了
It's for the best.
你会明白这是最好的办法了
You will see it's for the best.
那是什么
What's that?
我觉得你会想要把你的东西拿上来
I thought you might like to have your things up here.
来 让我帮你吧
Here, let me help.
不 不 不 彼得
No, no, no. Peter.
都结束了
It's over now.
现在没有人会来打扰我们了
No one is going to bother us now.
我的兄弟不会了 任何人都不会了
Not my brother, not anyone.
结束了
It's over.
结束了
It's over.
是CJ害父亲那样的 爱丽丝
CJ did that to Father, Alice.
-他是我们的叔叔 -什么
He's our uncle. What?
CJ是我们的叔叔
CJ's our uncle.
是我们自己的家人把我们害成这样的
Our own family did this to us.
放开我
Let go of me.
他会付出代价的
He's going to pay,
我也知道该怎么做
and I know how, too.