你永远不会理解的 直到你成为一位母亲
Until you're a mother, you never will.
我知道了
I see.
当我没说
Never mind.
我母亲看上去失魂落魄的
My mother seemed to be lost.
我无法接近她
I couldn't reach her.
所以我换了一颗我能碰触到的心去接近
So I reached for a heart I could touch instead.
您要喝茶吗
Would you like some tea?
我们会很感谢您的陪伴的
We would be ever so grateful for the company.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你想见识一下真的茶室吗
Would you like to see a real teahouse?
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
你开心吗
Are you enjoying yourself?
你那里有
Ah, you have a...
对 粘到一点奶油
Yes, a little bit of cream just...
往下一点
A little bit lower.
差不多都擦掉了
Almost gone.
是不是很棒
Ah! Isn't this nice?
可惜的是我们之前没怎么在一起
It's a shame we haven't spent much time together before.
你真是个可爱的女孩
You really are a lovely girl.
我可不是女孩 我是淑女
I'm not a girl. I'm a lady.
那么我想你应该知道
Then I think you should know,
淑女从不把手肘放在桌上
a lady never rests her elbows on the table.
同样 淑女只会在脚踝处交叉双腿
A lady also only crosses her legs at the ankles.
可怜的小姑娘
Oh, you poor thing.
你希望从小就学习淑女的礼仪
You just want to be brought up in a civilized manner.
不是吗
Is that not so?
你需要我的帮助
You need my help
我也会如你所愿的
and my help is what you're going to get.
淑女不该咬指甲
A lady should never gnaw on her fingernails.
这是下层社会的陋习
It is a disgusting habit of the lower class.
就算你父亲来自下层社会
And just because your father is from that class,
并不意味着你也要和他一样
it does not mean that you have to be too.
我们会将你培养成一名淑女的
We will make a lady of you yet.
这帽子做得无可挑剔
It's perfect.
这是我答应他的最后一件事
It was the last thing I promised him.
我知道
I know.
我有个消息要告诉你们
I have news.
期中考试 满分
彼得 真不可思议
Peter, that is wonderful.
天呐
Oh, my.
我想代替大卫
I want to take David's place,
去布里斯托莫斯上学
at Bristlemoss.
我也能让你们骄傲
I can make you proud too.
彼得 你永远都是我们的骄傲
Peter, you've always made us proud.
-往后退 -别过去
- Stay back. Stay back. - No, no, no.
利特尔顿 我告诉过你要还债了
I told you to pay your debt, Littleton!
大家都没事吧
Everyone all right?
太迟了点
萝丝 我可以解释
Rose, I can explain.
我们得叫警♥察♥来
We need to send for the police.
不行 他已经收买♥♥了警♥察♥
No, no. He's got the police in his pocket.
为什么 都过去这么多年了
Why? Why? After all these years?
你知道他的德性
You know what he's like.
我会付清的
I'll pay it off.
等我给布朗先生做完金鹿号♥
Once I finish The Golden Hind for Mr. Brown,
我们就有足够的钱还债了
we'll have enough to pay off my debt.
-萝丝 -那就完成它
- Rose... - Finish it, then.
-萝丝 -完成它
- Rose. - Finish it.
萝丝
Rose
汉娜
Hannah
孩子们
Children.
你要去干嘛
What are you doing?
爱丽丝 回去睡觉
Alice, go back to sleep.
彼得
Peter.
今晚的事 以及父亲的麻烦
What happened tonight, the trouble Father's in,
如果大卫在的话 都不会发生
it never would have happened if David were here.
而且如果真发生了 他也不会袖手旁观
And if it had, he wouldn't have stood by and watched.
等下
Wait.
我想帮忙
I want to help.
伦敦 5英里
爱丽丝 快趴下
Alice, get down.
亲爱的 晚上好
Evening, sweetheart.
您能施舍点小钱吗
Can you spare any pennies?
我受够这套了
Oh, I've had enough of this.
我要去喝杯麦芽酒
I'm going for an ale.
不不不 我自己不抽
Oh, no, no, no. I don't take any myself.
-喂 看着点 -快跑快跑
- Oi! Watch it! - Go, go, go!
-闪开 -快点 他要追上来了
- Out of the way! - Hurry up! He's coming!
快 跟上
Hurry up! Come on!
给我回来 你们这些肮脏的小偷
Get back here! You dirty little vermin!
跑起来 快走
Run! Go! Move.
你们这群小兔崽子
You sop!
我会逮到你们的 你们这些老鼠
Wait till I get my hands on you, you rats!
快跑
Hurry up!
闪开
Get out of the way!
听到没有啊 你们这群小王八羔子
D'you hear me? You little scum!
爱丽丝 快跑
Alice, go!
你们这群小混♥蛋♥
You little toerag!
别让我抓到
If I get my hands on you...
不然我非得撕了你们
I'm gonna kill you!
你们为什么跟着我们
Why are you following us?
都是因为你们 战利品都搞丢了
'Cause of you we lost the loot.
你说的是这个
You mean this?
你们知道去当铺的路吗
Would you happen to know the way to the pawn shop?
我们就送你们到这了
This is where we leave you.
你们不跟我们来吗
You're not coming?
我们在商品街还有事要办
We've got business at the Row.
借贷
始于 1871
水星特许典当行
我们该怎么报答你们
How can we repay you?
有人吗
Hello?
请问有人在吗
Is anyone there?
孩子们 孩子们
Children, children!
玩游戏啊玩游戏 你们的名字是什么
Games and games, and what are your names, hmm?
彼得
Peter.
彼得什么
Peter...
小潘
Little... Pan.
我是彼得 潘
Peter Pan
她是老虎莉莉
and Tiger Lily.
你们答得上来我的一个谜语吗?
Can you answer me a riddle?
我可喜欢猜谜了
I love riddles.
她喜欢猜谜
She loves riddles.
乌鸦怎么会像
How is a raven like...
写字台一样
A writing desk? Hmm?
乌鸦怎么会像写字台一样
How is a raven like a writing desk?
这表你出多少
How much will you give me for this?
你们一定要卖♥♥了它吗
Must you sell it?
让我们进一步说话
Hmm! Let us all move one pace on.
谢谢
Thank you.
爱丽丝 你看
Alice, look.
你们要出什么
What do you have for me?
给我们的儿子
骄傲地
谜语你猜出来了吗
Have you guessed the riddle yet?
没有 答案是什么
No. What's the answer?
其实我也不知道
I haven't the slightest idea.
我能碰碰吗
Ooh. May I?
你的头发该
Your hair wants
剪剪了
cutting.
父亲
Father!
他们是客人
We've got guests.
是客人 对 我们知道的
Customers, yes, yes, we know.
好了 你们叫什么名字
What are your names, then?