不及你的半分美丽 我的皇后
Not nearly as handsome as you are beautiful, my queen.
我 我姐姐在旁边房♥间
My sis... My sister is in the other room...
我姐姐在旁边房♥间呢
My sister's in the other room.
萝丝
Rose?
她今晚有点不一样
She's in rare form tonight.
大卫 你对舞蹈课怎么看
David. What do you think about dancing lessons?
如果想参加舞会 必须上课
One must have lessons if one hopes to ever attend a ball.
我认为大卫对此不感兴趣 埃莉诺
I don't think that's quite where David's interests lie, Eleanor.
妈妈 我想问你能不能
Mama, I wanted to ask if you...
爱丽丝 别人问你你才可以说话
Alice. Speak when you're spoken to.
真是的 这孩子
Really, child.
但如果大家都这么做
But if everybody obeyed that rule
只有别人问才可以说话
and you only spoke when you were spoken to,
其他人就会一直等你开头
and the other person always waited for you to begin,
就没人能说话了
nobody would ever say anything.
红皇后可容忍♥不了反抗
The Red Queen does not tolerate disobedience.
她会砍掉你的头的
Off with your head.
爱丽丝 你刚才想问什么
Alice, what was it you wanted to ask?
来自白皇后的歉意
A pardon from the White Queen.
我想问你可不可以帮我缝个东西
I wondered if you might help me with a sewing project.
好孩子 缝纫可太适合年轻姑娘了
Ah, now, good girl. Sewing is very becoming to a young lady.
我需要修补白兔子的马甲
I need to mend my white rabbit's waistcoat.
下午他被印第安勇士俘虏的时候
It was torn this afternoon
马甲撕破了
when he was taken hostage by Indian warriors.
可怜的小东西 我当然会帮你
Hmm. Poor thing. Of course I'll help you.
我的天哪 萝丝
Good heavens, Rose,
这丫头的指甲都快啃没了
the girl's fingernails are gnawed to the quick,
剩下的还又黑又脏
and what's left of them is black with dirt.
她才在外面玩过 埃莉
She was playing outside, Ellie.
-孩子们就该这样 -不 是男孩该这样
- It's what children do. - No, it's what boys do.
女孩可不能这样
It's quite a different matter with girls.
老天啊 不能这么养女儿
For heaven's sake, this is not a way to raise a daughter.
你这结论是从你丰富的
Which you would know from your wealth
养儿经验中得出来的吗
of experience raising children?
梦幻岛
海盗岩
这太棒了
It's brilliant.
孩子们 我有些好消息
Well, children, I have some very exciting news.
-大卫已经 -别
- David has been... - No...
大卫已经被布里斯尔莫斯学校录取
David has been accepted to Bristlemoss School.
一个月之内他的新学期就开始了
He starts the new term in a month's time.
布里斯尔莫斯学校吗
Bristlemoss School?
这是不是意味着你要搬走了
Does that mean you're moving away?
孩子们 我们先别想那么多了
Now, children, let's not get ahead of ourselves.
姨妈真不该先跟你们说这件事
Your aunt really shouldn't have told you about this
都没和我还有妈妈讨论一下
before discussing it with your mother and me.
还有很多细节没达成一致呢
There's quite a few details yet to iron out.
不 我和萝丝讨论过了
No, I have discussed it, with Rose.
我本来想告诉你的 只是没来得及
I was going to speak to you. I just haven't had the chance.
我和威廉会资助大卫的学费
William and I will fund David's tuition.
一切都决定好了
Everything has been arranged.
你同意这么做吗
You agreed to this?
我不明白我们为什么要作茧自缚
I don't see why we must make things harder on ourselves.
杰克
Jack.
-萝丝 亲爱的 让他走 -杰克
- Rose, darling, let him go. - Jack.
你知道吗
Do you know?
快离家的男孩
Boys who are away from home
仍会在生日的时候得到礼物
still get presents for their birthday.
你还会给我做帽子的 是吧
My hat, you'll still make it for me, won't you?
当然
Of course.
这是鹰的羽毛
It's an eagle feather.
印第安最神圣的象征
The most sacred of all Indian symbols.
这代表着什么
What does it stand for?
-勇气 -勇气啊
-Courage. -Courage.
无论什么时候 我们都应该更勇敢
Well, we can all use a little extra courage now and then.
金钥匙 又读一遍
The Golden Key. Again.
这是我最喜欢的
It's my favorite.
我知道
Oh, I know.
我们应该找一找有没有怪物
We need to check for the monsters.
找到一个
Found one.
-晚安 孩子们 -晚安
- Good night, my loves. - Good night.
我不想你离开
I don't want you to go away.
当我不在时 我把影子留下怎么样
How about I leave my shadow behind while I'm gone?
他没我聪明
He's sillier than I am,
所以你得让他离麻烦远些
so you'll have to keep him out of trouble.
-成交吗 -好的
- Deal? - Yeah.
不是和我 和他
Not me. Him.
成交
Deal.
人们长大后真的会忘记如何做梦吗
Do people really forget how to dream when they grow up?
埃莉诺阿姨肯定忘了
Aunt Eleanor certainly has.
那母亲和父亲忘了吗
But have Mother and Father?
为什么没呢
Why not?
我想是有些小孩有多出来的梦尘
I reckon some people have extra dream dust
能飘出他们卧室的窗
that can travel out of the nursery windows
然后被大人们吸收
and be absorbed by grown-ups.
那我们是不是该打开窗 保险起见
Should we open the window, then? Just to be sure?
好主意
Great idea.
我看过你老师的来信了
I saw the letter from your teacher.
今天你不能出去玩
You're not to go outside today
直到你做完你的算术题
until you've finished your arithmetic.
好吗
All right?
-早安 -早安
- Morning. - Morning.
那是什么
What's that?
是补给清单
List of supplies.
-给老布朗先生的仿制品的吗 -没错
- For old Mr. Brown's replica? - That's exactly right.
我今天要去伦敦把它们买♥♥回来
I'm going into London today to get them.
也许还会去拜访位老朋友
I might also catch an old friend.
要很久吗
Will you be long?
不
No.
再会 彼得
Toodle-oo, Peter.
待洗的餐具和算数题 真是糟糕的一天
Dishes and arithmetic. What a dreadful day.
为你这么擅长这个
Why are you so good at this?
我做不来
I can't do this.
不 什么都没打到
No. That was nothing.
你赢了
Oh, you've won.
我们现在能去玩捉迷藏了吗
Can we go and play hide-and-seek now?
伦敦的喧嚣
The bustle of London
在我们的脑中占着神秘的一角
held an edge of mystery in our minds.
我们知道父亲在有我们之前过着
We knew our father had a
另一种生活
life before us,
但那种生活到底是什么样的
but what that life had actually been...
雪茄
米奇的
这边
入口
我们很难想象
We could scarcely imagine.
你见过你♥爸♥了吗
Have you seen your dad?
没有
No.
那老板呢
The boss?
我需要和他保持距离
Uh, I've needed to stay away.
他怎么样
How is he?
他还是老板 不是吗
He's still the boss, isn't he?
你有想过
Have you ever thought of
来看看吗 看在过去的份上
coming by, for old times' sake?
我们都知道我不能
We both know I can't.
你家其他人怎么样
How's the rest of your family?
我大儿子不久后要去布里斯托莫斯念书了
My eldest son will soon be leaving for Bristlemoss.
瞧瞧 你一定很自豪
Oh. Will you look at that? You must be proud.
是啊 我想我是的
Yeah. Suppose I am.
我的儿子 布里斯托莫斯
My own boy, Bristlemoss.
谁能想到呢
Who'd have thought it, eh?
我该送他些什么
I should get him something.
取得了这样的成就 他理应得到一份礼物
The boy deserves a gift for an accomplishment like that,