It's not safe for me here.
爱玛 等等
Emma, wait.
对不起 我不知道这事对你真的这么重要
I'm sorry, I didn't know it really mattered to you.
艾丽欣 我无处可去了
Allison, I've nowhere to go.
我妈那房♥子里有问题
There's a problem with my mother house and...
嘘 这本该是我送你的礼物
Shh, this should've been my present for you,
但我知道怎么弥补了
but I know how to fix this.
我爸在乡下有座宅地
My father owns a homestead in the countryside,
可他从不去那
but he never goes there.
如果你愿意去 我告诉你他把备用钥匙放在哪了
If you want, I can tell you where he keeps the spare key.
是 是 我愿意去!
Yes, yes, yes!
好吧
Okay.
这个好吃吗?
Is it good?
我们是来找你的!
We're coming for you!
我 你 还有鲍比
Me, you, and Bobby.
爱玛?
Emma?
“此间老天不长眼”
艾丽欣?
Allison?
嗨 爱玛
Hi Emma.
还认得我不?
Remember me?
我可认得你哦
I do remember you.
当年我们让你玩得超开心
We made sure you had a great time.
如今轮到你陪咱们好好玩玩了
Now it's your turn to take care of us.
巴斯特 你闻到什么了?
Buster, what do you smell?
小嫩肉!
Flesh!
说茄子
Say cheese.
瞧 我们一点儿都没变
See, we haven't changed at all.
没变
At all.
你知道为什么吗?
And do you know why?
为什么?
Why?
问你爹
Ask your father.
哦 爹
Oh father.
原谅他 他还活着的时候
Forgive him, he was a weird guy
就是个怪人
when still alive too.
还活着的时候 他的意思是在你爹
By alive, he means before your father
把我弄成这样之前!
did this to me!
你们不是真的!
You're not real!
你们只是我幻想出来的!
You're just a creation of my mind!
巴拉 巴拉 巴拉
Blah, blah, blah.
也许你不太懂心理学的书
Maybe you didn't quite grasp the psychology book.
你还坚持认为我们不是真实存在的吗?
You still sure we're not real?
婊♥子♥!
Bitch!
爱玛 放松 是我!
Emma, relax, it's me!
你在这干嘛?
What are you doing here?
啥?
What?
我简直不敢相信
I couldn't believe it.
这梦太真实了
It was so real.
你看这种乐色?
You read this junk?
换我我就看满是猛♥男♥帅哥的花边小报或者涩情杂♥志♥
I'd rather tabloids or a magazine full of hot men.
艾丽欣!
Allison!
走开!
Leave!
我才不走!
Absolutely not!
拜托 他们会回来的
Please, they could come back.
他们 谁啊?
They, who?
我不想你受到伤害
I don't want you to get hurt.
爱玛 雷港乜嘢啊?
Emma, what do you mean?
你不懂
You don't understand.
你能不能从头到尾一次性给我讲一遍 究竟哪能一桩事体?
Can you explain to me what's with you, once and for all?
很难说清楚
It's complicated.
多少说一点嘛
At least try.
我为你取消了整个派对!
I canceled an entire party for you!
你真的想知道?
Do you really wanna know?
是!
Yes!
在我10岁生日那天
On my tenth birthday,
我父亲当着我的面杀了两个小丑
my father killed two clowns in front of me.
自那天起 我就开始患上了一种难以忍♥受的“小丑恐惧症”
Since that day, I've started suffering from a sort of clown-phobia.
每一年的生日当天 我总会看到
I keep seeing these two clowns
那两个小丑出现在我眼前
but it only always happens on my birthday.
可今天不一样
But today was different.
我仿佛和他们形成了某种羁绊
It seemed like I established a connection with them.
好吧 咱们来谈谈更正经的事
Right, let's talk about something more serious.
这就是我想解释的
It's what I tried to explain.
爱玛 甚么一回事?
Emma, what's going on?
上吧爱玛 这是你的机会
Come on Emma,it's your chance.
杀了她 杀了她 杀了她
Kill her, kill her, kill her.
杀了她!
Kill her!
- 杀了她 - 杀了她
- Kill her. - Kill her.
- 杀了她 - 杀了她
- Kill her. - Kill her.
- 杀了她 - 杀了她
- Kill her. - Kill her.
- 杀了她 - 杀了她
- Kill her. - Kill her.
- 杀了她 - 杀了她
- Kill her. - Kill her.
- 杀了她 - 杀了她
- Kill her. - Kill her.
- 杀了她 - 杀了她
- Kill her. - Kill her.
- 杀了她 - 杀了她
- Kill her. - Kill her.
- 杀了她 - 杀了她
- Kill her. - Kill her.
- 杀了她 - 杀了她
- Kill her. - Kill her.
- 杀了她 - 杀了她
- Kill her. - Kill her.
杀了她
爱玛 求你 我们走吧
Emma, please, let's leave.
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
相信我
Trust me.
不要
Please.
不 别听她的话!
No, don't listen to her!
毕竟这都是她的错
It's all her fault after all.
就是她开的这该死的派对
She's the one who threw the goddamn party.
就是她打给你爹电♥话♥的!
She's the one who rang your father!
跟她爹一样 你真是个天才
Just like her father, you're a fucking genius.
他喜欢拍这个?
Was he like this?
你一定要拍一出好戏
Make sure you shoot a nice scene here.
是一镜到底的好戏码
This one a one take.
这是神作
This is a masterpiece.
绝世神作!
A masterpiece!
爱玛!
Emma!
对不起
I'm sorry.
鲍比 你迟到了
Bobby, you're late.
你喝多了?
Are you drunk?
没有
No
你一身酒气
You smell like beer.
干得漂亮
Nice job.
接下来是最难的一关
Here comes the hardest part.
快啊
Come on.
你只要捅我一刀就行了
You have just to stab me.
还要重新考虑一下吗?
Are you having second thoughts?
当然不是
Course not.
那你♥他♥妈♥墨迹什么玩意儿?
Then what the fuck is wrong with you?
额 我只是想知道 为什么?
Uh, I was just wondering, why?
听着 如果你照做 我就允许你操♥我♥温暖的尸体
Look, if you do it, I'll allow you to fuck my dead body.
那钱呢?
What about the money instead?
好吧 我会把活干完的
All right, I'll get the job done.
我改主意了
I changed my mind.
你是查理?
Are you Charlie?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
不准出声你个小兔崽子
Shut up you little faggot
不然老子在你脑门上轰出个窟窿
or I'll make a fucking hole in your head.
操♥你♥妈♥你在干嘛?!
What the fuck is going on?!
你觉得如何 巴斯特?
What do you think, Buster?
你喜欢我的新造型吗?
Do you like my new look?
查理 你是最棒的
Charlie, you are the best.